• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

But I still can see it available here and there. Is there only one source of production?

Don't worry guys this godly chemical still exists.

It kicked my ass today, but it was a 'smooth' ass kicking :)

There was no new ban on Ald-52, the mfr stopped making it because the process yield is poor and LSD is required as a precursor.
This isn't exactly true.

Al-lad and eth-lad were discontinued due to poor yields and needing to work with controlled substances.

Ald-52 was discontinued who knows why? Maybe to focus on 1p/1b? Both inferior imo.

This isn't exactly true.

Al-lad and eth-lad were discontinued due to poor yields and needing to work with controlled substances.

Ald-52 was discontinued who knows why? Maybe to focus on 1p/1b? Both inferior imo.

I maybe wrong but I have a feeling we lost one of the main manufacturers along with a great vendor. I have tried to source again in Europe and this is what my contacts hinted at. Again I don?t know for sure.

Yes, they did stop making it, just not for the reasons given. If a big enough vendor asks and pays for a custom synth.....

I am puzzled why they would continue to make 1b-LSD and 1p-LSD instead of 1a-LSD, seeing as how virtually everyone finds 1a-LSD to be the best of the 3. It seems unlikely the synth is harder although I don't know, maybe it is?

I don't know. I asked the dude behind the company making them but didn't really get a straight answer. Maybe someone else could try? Generally he seems pretty open to making simple r1 subs so if nothing else a rich enough vendor should be able to secure a custom synth.

He's against R6 and more complex R2/R3 subs since he's trying to get some patents on using them to treat anxiety, ptsd and things like that and that would probably interfere.

I wonder if it's as simple (and dumb) as a branding issue. The name "1P-LSD" has the word LSD in it, so maybe it's perceived as more marketable than ALD-52, which is less instantly recognizable to non-affectionados. I know you can call it 1a-LSD, but the name ALD-52 seems to be stuck for the most part.

Cool to hear about the patents and stuff. This could explain the 1b sub perhaps, as it's probably never been synthed by any other lab at this point, so perhaps easier to patent.

Yes, they did stop making it, just not for the reasons given. If a big enough vendor asks and pays for a custom synth.....

I feel very privileged to have 45 in storage then. I vacuum packed them in fives and will save for special occasions and to share with others who have never tried it. I use 1P-LSD for micro dosing as it still available to me at the moment.

I'm buying some in a few days and hoping some big vendor orders another custom synth.

Al and eth lad worry me more.

It's not as stupid as you'd think. The other lysergamide vendor sold as them ald-52 and 1p-lsd. 1p-lsd sold much better. I suggested using either 1a and 1p or ald-52 and pld-52. They chose the first option and 1a sold a lot better.

And the r6 subs we'll never get... Comone there has to be more than one person interested in bringing them to life.

Lets just keep mailing him and keep asking :D

Or if somene is loaded buy a custom synth?

I received an email from a vendor few weeks ago saying they had a stock because a buyer didn't take his order. Unfortunately the quantity was too high (minimum 1000 tabs), so I didn't take it.

Good lord, I couldn't see buying 1000 tabs either. Maybe if they were to give me the same dose but in powder, that'd be more viable. I'd love to get another round of ETH. Such a beautiful chem and I worry. there'll be none left soon, I just cant side with the prices for these subs

Yeah I want to pick up some MIPLA because I like to collect, but it's expensive and I need my money for other things. Fortunately I have a big stock of ALD-52, and I have AL-LAD left (but maybe only 15 hits), and most of 50 hits of ETH-LAD.