• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Yeah the real tolerance buildup comes from chronically dosing psychedelics too often. I trip 2-3 days in a row sometimes at music festivals, and since I now only trip 1-2 times a month usually, I can really trip multiple days in a row, although I dose a little higher each day to account for that short-term tolerance. If you trip every 3 days for a few times, or every so often, it's gonna be fine, even though you will still have some short-term tolerance. But trip every 3 days for a year or two, and you'll find yourself being unable to trip as hard as you used to, it will seem pretty normal, and your doses will raise a lot. I tripped 3-5 times a week for about 2 years in 2006-2007, or took psychedelics that often anyway, eventually it was really hard to actually properly trip no matter how much I took, and it took 3 years of no psychedelics to even be able to get proper effects again, and then 3 more years of doing them a lot less frequently before my tolerance wasn't still so large that I had to take twice as much as most people. Now I'm back to be able to trip satisfactorily on regular doses, but it took a long time.

In general, without long-term tolerance issues at play, the tolerance from taking a psychedelic is gone or mostly gone in a week. I suggest at least 2 weeks between trips to be sustainable long-term, although you can make exceptions at special occasions (like a music festival for example, or a vacation).

Hello, finally took the plunge and registered. ?

Noob to bluelight.

How often is too often for psychedelic's? As well will cola add to the roll?

I have heard two sides to coupling both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to bluelight!<3 Please if you need to add something to your post afterward posting try to not do multiple posts and just edit your first one ;)

As Xorkoth said just before you, the problem with psychedelic tolerance comes with chronic usage. You'll be fine doing it once or wtice a month.

As with cola (I supose you mean MDMA?) and lysergamides, it's really a matter of tastes. For me, personally, an empatoghenic high is asking for troubles, there are more chances for me to have a bad trip on a light dose of MDMA than on a high dose of any psychedelic. That said, for me candyflipping is a no-no, I won't do it again even if they paid me, I prefer combining my psychedelics with dissociatives.

For other people it seems to be an awesome combo though.

I think he means like coca cola, my guess is some urban legend that it will. It won't, cola has no effect on tripping. Also people usually describe psychedelics as "trips" and MDMA/empathogens as "rolls".

The rule of thumb is, once a week at absolute most, and it's best to leave at least 2 weeks between trips.

Yeah the real tolerance buildup comes from chronically dosing psychedelics too often. I trip 2-3 days in a row sometimes at music festivals, and since I now only trip 1-2 times a month usually, I can really trip multiple days in a row, although I dose a little higher each day to account for that short-term tolerance. If you trip every 3 days for a few times, or every so often, it's gonna be fine, even though you will still have some short-term tolerance. But trip every 3 days for a year or two, and you'll find yourself being unable to trip as hard as you used to, it will seem pretty normal, and your doses will raise a lot. I tripped 3-5 times a week for about 2 years in 2006-2007, or took psychedelics that often anyway, eventually it was really hard to actually properly trip no matter how much I took, and it took 3 years of no psychedelics to even be able to get proper effects again, and then 3 more years of doing them a lot less frequently before my tolerance wasn't still so large that I had to take twice as much as most people. Now I'm back to be able to trip satisfactorily on regular doses, but it took a long time.

In general, without long-term tolerance issues at play, the tolerance from taking a psychedelic is gone or mostly gone in a week. I suggest at least 2 weeks between trips to be sustainable long-term, although you can make exceptions at special occasions (like a music festival for example, or a vacation).

What do you think about tripping every week with a pause of 5 consecutives weeks a year ?

I'd say that over time you will build up a tolerance but it will happen pretty slowly.

Once every 2 weeks. Weekly is sustainable for a while but it does slowly build accumulated tolerance. Plus, doing it that often will start to make it rather routine after a while.

I just discovered lysergamides 7 mounths ago, sooo beautifull substances that i can't imagine wasting 2 weekend every mounth ! lol

Hi, im new to this website ( or any psychedelic)

first time(Jan) was 1P-LSD (1tab) with slight visual and no trip

second time(Feb) was 3.5tab 1P-LSD , with slight visual and no trip

Then I read a lot about ALD -52

and decided to purchase it at a well reputation vendor

my first ALD-52 (May) is amazing with two tabs ! had a very profound experience

a exactly a week later, I miss the feeling of it, decide to have 3 tabs ALD -52 ( no trip with slight visual)

SWIM is very disappointed .

Two days ago( about 2 weeks from the last trip )

5 tabs ALD-52 only visual effect with no trip at all on SWIM

is it normal? or are there anything wrong?

sorry for my bad english, its not my first language

PS: everytime all the blotter has been under the tongue for 30mins+ (sometime 45mins)

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight ARRYZ.
First, there is no point to use "swim" here it makes posts ugly.
second: no sourcing ! it's against the rules here.

now about your trips, it's weird how you react, are you on some medication? do you consume others drugs ? for exemple if you take lysergamides the day after rolling on MDMA you'll barely feel anything.
do you swallow the blotter after putting it under your tongue ?

Last edited:
Hi! sorry for against the rule, i have changed the content above.

yes, its very weird, some of my frd said i might have some abnormal tolerant to acid( But i did trip on 2 tabs ALD-52) and my blotters have kept very carefully as well.

I never on any medication, and never do any drug other then weed. I put the blotter under my tongue and there is one time i also swallow the blotter after its been under my tongue for 30mins (no trip that time)

before the acid kick in i always feel cold and weak, until i smell something different and some visual kick in

Thank you so much for your reply!

I really wanna know what condition i have lead to this situation

if you didn't trip once on 2 tabs, i'd say that you have a naturally tolérence/resistance to lysergamides..
how do you keep your tabs? also it's wise to know how to manipulate your tabs, if you touch them often with your hands you can easily screw them

I suggest to find someone ready to consume, to take a tab to divide it into two halves, one for each of you. If none of you trip it comes from the tabs.

i'd also suggest you avoiding dosing so high in the future and to make your way to high doses slowly (if that interest you), your first post makes me think that you're new to the world of lysergamides.. 5 tabs for a non experienced user can be just toooo much !

Last edited:
Hi Folks, at last, I´ll probably be trying this next sunday. Bought it about 7-8 months ago, how much of degradation in the blotter should I expect (125ug)?

I´ve ingested a few microdoses in the past and potency was fine, although i Did around 15ug last week and I dind´t even noticed subtle effects (I´d say not even stimulant effects like other times)

I have conserved the substance in absolute darkness, in an hermetic jar bottle and inside that the blotter has been in a little plastic opened envelope. ¿Do you guys think it will be enough in there for a trip?

You're fine. Lysergamides are actually pretty stable on blotters in a dry environment not exposed to extreme heat and a lot of oxygen (someone from another board actually tested this with al-lad... carried a few blotters in his wallet during the summer in one of those American states where summer = hell, left the wallet regularly in hot car, ... after 3 or so months they were just as good as new and this is pretty much the opposite of how one should handle blotters). They only really get unstable once you are dealing with solutions and such..

You're fine. Lysergamides are actually pretty stable on blotters in a dry environment not exposed to extreme heat and a lot of oxygen (someone from another board actually tested this with al-lad... carried a few blotters in his wallet during the summer in one of those American states where summer = hell, left the wallet regularly in hot car, ... after 3 or so months they were just as good as new and this is pretty much the opposite of how one should handle blotters). They only really get unstable once you are dealing with solutions and such..
Oh great!

I was Just asking because I got some benzos also in blotter form the time I got the ald-52 and they have indeed degraded, I noticed yesterday that they even showed some stains, to the contrary of the ald-52 which seems as cleaner like it was the day I got them.

Really? Not saying you're lying but benzos are one of the most stable drugs if anything it should have happened the other way around :/ Mind sharing which benzo it is was? Are you sure all the tabs were good when bought and that you didn't just happen to eat the good ones first? Or maybe tolerance?

Really? Not saying you're lying but benzos are one of the most stable drugs if anything it should have happened the other way around :/ Mind sharing which benzo it is was? Are you sure all the tabs were good when bought and that you didn't just happen to eat the good ones first? Or maybe tolerance?
Clonazolam

Maybe tolerance could be the answer but I rarely use benzos so I don´t think in this case it would make sense.

But, I gotta say that in the case of the benzos the blotters haven´t been conserved in hermetic conditions as the ald-52 has been, and I have even moved from city to city several times while carrying them (so they have suffered temperature and changes conditions much more times than the ald-52)

Btw, it is worth saying that I have had always a sense that the potency of the c-lam blotters from my supplier were always quite underdosed, I guess that could explain it too...

I have no reason to lie =D