• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

take more - close to the tab you ripped off, in case it is part of the sheet that is less than 125ug per tab, even though marked 125.

Cev's as well as Oev's differ wildly from person to person, certain substances just don't produce cev's for me, and vice versa with Oev's. For the most part you can usually find your sweet spot for both, just proceed with caution bumping it up

Rarely had hallucinations with LSD or ALD-52. Mushrooms is another story for me tho. Anyway, it's not something I'm looking for. I like LSD or ALD aot for the huge increase in perception and conceptualisation. I mainly do it during the day so it plays a role, but I know that I don't easily hallucinate.

I think ALD-52 is almost as gentle as AL-LAD, with all of the headspace and psychedlia and length of LSD. The only difference before it must be completely metabolized to LSD is a less nervous/twitchy come up which sets the tone for the rest of the experience.

AL-LAD is still nice if you want a shorter trip with more euphoria than psychedlia. LZD and Eth and 1-p are not bad, but have a rougher more anxiolytic come up than LSD or ALD. I would take them but not buy them at this point.

It's a personal opinion, but I disagree. I do agree that of the LSD analogues AL-LAD is the easiest going. However, I actually rank ald52 above ETH-LAD in terms of challenge (if that makes sense?).

Perhaps it's a sign of getting older (now 42), but the last few times I've taken 250ug of ALD52 I've found the come up to be very intense, and visually pretty rich. Almost as deep as LSD and the closest to the "mothership" of LSD IMHO. ETH-LAD is a different beast; comeup can be challenging, but visually very different from LSD. AL-LAD, for me at least, is all euphoria and I've never found it challenging up to 250ug.

The most anxiety I ever suffered on a trip was 250ug ETH-LAD combined with 125ug ald52. I won't repeat that one again! Strangely, an IM shot of 75mg of K actually helped.

All my own opinion of course....

........The most anxiety I ever suffered on a trip was 250ug ETH-LAD combined with 125ug ald52. I won't repeat that one again! Strangely, an IM shot of 75mg of K actually helped.All my own opinion of course....
+1 ! from my experience: one tab ETH-LAD + one tab ALD52=/= 2 tabs in effect, but rather 3 tabs ! Those 2 molecules have lot of synergy.

+1 ! from my experience: one tab ETH-LAD + one tab ALD52=/= 2 tabs in effect, but rather 3 tabs ! Those 2 molecules have lot of synergy.

This is very true, and is perhaps my favorite combination of Lysergamides, right next to LSD and AL-LAD

good stuff. happy, easy, can get heavy and deep af but usually quite whimsical, ime. when taken deep, can get weird thought syndrome. visuals all there, in the form of balls of color along edges . sex fantastic and long lived, like the trip itself. comeup quick and smooth, comedown loooonnnngg.

Finally got to try this stuff and I really feel that it's indistinguishable from lsd25
Exact same visuals and neck ache I usually get with acid....
Lovely material but I vastly perfect 1P-LSD personally.

I felt inspired to post today about my first adventure with the mysterious ald-52.

I had white blotter, one square, verified to be 300ug of ald-52 (from a trusted source). In the previous 5 days, I have consumed LSD everyday. Starting with 5 blotters at ~150ug a piece, I nibbled a little the first day, two on the second day (life changing experience - more on that elsewhere), then it was around Halloween blah blah plus I'm in Oregon which is so beautiful and I'm near a hot spring and Christ. Who wouldn't take acid in my shoes? Lol.

But I digress. I started off at 11:00am with about a fourth of the blotter, before going about my day helping an older couple turn their backyard into a permaculture setup. Getting rid of Bermuda grass, nothing too intense.

You know what I just realized? Typing this on my phone is a bitch. I'm just going to summarize and write a full report later with a keyboard.

It's definitely distinguishable from Lucy. The visuals are somehow less intense. Like, they're still there, but way less dramatic and meaningful. The duration is nearly the same, with ald-52 being slightly shorter in all ways than LSD. The come up is virtually non existent - it's just smooth as butter. A shockingly easy transition into acid territory. Even with the best set and setting, the first couple hours of a high dose acid trip are usually pretty challenging for me. I did not experience that with ald-52. After the first quarter blotter and waiting a couple hours, I ate the rest of it. It's a high dose, yes, but that's why I mentioned my current tolerance to lysergamides.

Ald-52 feels a bit more forgiving. It's not quite so piercing and deep with it's revelational kinda shit. It seems a little easier to integrate.

You see, while I think high dose LSD trips are incredibly important and have their place, I tend to get a lot more out of low-dose usage in day to day settings. Well, perhaps not more, but just as much. I feel that I would rather use LSD for these high dose trips that basically show you how energy and the universe and the human body works, and ald-52 for the low dose trips such as at work, during a fun outdoor activity, during therapy, or whatever else one does during the course of a day.

I'll report more later. Much love.

Ald-52 feels a bit more forgiving. It's not quite so piercing and deep with it's revelational kinda shit. It seems a little easier to integrate.
I never had the chance to try LSD, only ALD52, ETH-LAD and 1pLSD, and for me ALD is the most serious of them all

I recently acquired some 125ug hits.

I have to wait until I consume them because of the chaos in my life right now. The set most assuredly isn't conducive to a positive experience.

They are the ones with ALD-52 printed in red and 125ug printed in black.

It seems like these are always pretty legit. I'm anxious to try them, but I know now isn't the right time.

Seems legit. I know the origin, and they're certainly legit.

Apparently the vendors have worked out whatever that snafu was a few months ago that left many people complaining.

Apparently these are from a new batch.

Only time will tell.

I had white blotter, one square, verified to be 300ug of ald-52 (from a trusted source). In the previous 5 days, I have consumed LSD everyday. Starting with 5 blotters at ~150ug a piece, I nibbled a little the first day, two on the second day (life changing experience - more on that elsewhere)...

... I started off at 11:00am with about a fourth of the blotter...

so i gather that youve only microdosed with ald-52? ill attest, it can get quite serious in high doses.

really, an all-around awesome chemical.

odd, i seem to have developed a fondness for acetylated and acetyl-oxy'd molecules since delving into this one, and 4-aco-dpt. i guess its all psychological...

but seriously... dont discount a high dose of this.

I'm thinking of ordering this one as well....I hear it's ok....I wasn't a fan of 1P lsd, just because I had to take so much, 700 micros felt like 300 mics of lsd or 200 mics of ETH LAD. The blotters of ALD-52 I have access to are only 100 micros. How does this stack up against ETH lad? I was thinking of buying 10 mgs of ETH LaD powder, just because I find it the strongest out of al lad, lsd 25 and 1P lsd. But if ald-52 turned out to be great, perhaps I'd give that a try instead