• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

There will be a fairly significant tolerance developed from half a tab unfortunately. For what reason do you hope to test the waters with a half tab first?

There will definitely be a tolerance. Last time I took 100ug of Eth-lad I took another 100ug about 2 weeks later and it wasn't nearly as strong as the first time. Especially the visuals were much less intense.

But maybe even building a tolerance or not differences individually. I don't know.

I find that waiting at least month between trips works best for dealing with tolerance and not losing the magic.

I'm coming down from 100µg after nearly a month and haven't noticed any significant tolerance.

I pre-loaded with 750mg of pregabalin (Lyrica) and I highly recommend it. I've gotten vague 'mind's eye' CEVs from prebabalin alone, but add even a small dose of ALD-52 and the CEVs really come to life. I find it also adds an opioid like quality to the euphoria. Give it a try if you have some.

Hello beautiful people! Yesterday I had my first contact with acids. I took 1 tab and a half of 100 ug of ALD. It was a nice trip, but I found that to be a little too underwhelming. Visuals were nice and mild, leaving me a thirst to getting more in this sense. In general I would like to try a higher dosage next time or else try "the real deal" so to compare hehe. So, how much would you say it is ok to wait, 1 week, 2, one month?

one month if you want to push as far as the dose will go.

I find that waiting at least month between trips works best for dealing with tolerance and not losing the magic.

I'm coming down from 100µg after nearly a month and haven't noticed any significant tolerance.

I pre-loaded with 750mg of pregabalin (Lyrica) and I highly recommend it. I've gotten vague 'mind's eye' CEVs from prebabalin alone, but add even a small dose of ALD-52 and the CEVs really come to life. I find it also adds an opioid like quality to the euphoria. Give it a try if you have some.
Would neurontin do the same thing? Dont have acess to lyica but lots of neurontin.

Hello beautiful people! Yesterday I had my first contact with acids.
I hope you were wearing gloves! ? Strong 'acids' will literally melt the flesh of of your hands!!!
Its not acid bruh. Its ALD-52 a lyergamine, sorry but sarcasm runs deep in me. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats true, sorry. it might not be an acid, but it certainly melted my mind tho. sarcasm is a huge trait of intelligence and creativity, we need more of it in this world 8)

If people say 1 P metabolises into LSD would ald 52 also do this as the difference between 1p and ald 52 is just a methyl group.

Also when it metabolises how would it gain the hydrogen.

How safe is ald 52 compared to LSD. I read it has 1/5 the toxicity in rabits a book by ott but I don't think it's accurate.

all the receptors get replaced in about 10-20 days, but if you dose low, like a half blotter or less, then within 3 days the number of available receptors has been adequately replaced to repeat the general effect.

I see where this idea comes from with tge change in effects but how would you account for daily LSD users then?

Perhaps just the taking more and more? Also wouldn't taking microdoses long term lead to no effect? Its anecdotal but there was a Bay area professor who has been taking LSD his whole adult life for the metal effect who they were discussing on NPR yesterday. I feel like there are probably more like him. It's things like that, that lead me to believe that it can't be a "consuming" thing.

Yes, Gabapentin works wonders for the side effects. I used to use it frequently on ALD-52

Yes, that's exactly what ALD-52 does. I thought we talked about that in one of your threads?

No one really knows for sure on safety questions of things like this. I would bet anything on it being approximately just as safe. LSD/ALD/1p-LSD are among the physically safest substances there are.

I can't find the thread. If ald 52 metabolises into LSD why are there different experiences. I know someone who does blind tests with ald and LSD and he can pick out ald 52 every time. People say there are differences. Also how much of it metabolises.? I heard that only 10℅ of 1p metabolises into LSD so it must be active on its own. Is it the same with ald

If it does indeed metabolize 100% into LSD, then it could still produce a subtly different effect because the rate of this metabolization could mean that the ALD 52 comes on slightly more slowly than ol' LSD. It's also possible that ALD-52 is active as-is AND metabolizes 100% to LSD, so there could be a transition period as this metabolism occurs in your body (assuming it can even make it to your neurons before this metabolism happens).

Another possibility is that it's all in the head, and this person is able to distinguish between the two just because of different dosages on the tabs of LSD vs ALD-52, or the shape of the tab in his mouth, or not being a double-blind experiment etc.

I find there to be slight differences in effects, maybe, hard for me to say for sure as I always knew what I was taking. They may be active on their own. If so, then no one knows for sure. My belief is that for pro-drugs like ALD-52, 1p-LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, etc, that the differences people report are based on individual metabolic factors. Some may be better at converting it to the parent compound (in this case LSD), while other may do so slower, allowing more of the "pro-drug" to cross the BBB. Or maybe in some cases the pro-drug can't cross the BBB. Maybe that's why some people find 1p-LSD and ALD-52 to be much less potent than LSD, while others, like myself, find it fully as potent. This is pretty new territory.

If you're too worried about your health to take lysergamides, you might consider just avoiding psychedelics altogether. Lysergamides are the safest of the safe when it comes to physical danger and dose-response curve. The dose at which it becomes dangerous is so many times higher than even the high end of the effective recreational dose that it might as well be harmless. The only way you're going to cause yourself harm is if you have a lot of raw crystal and accidentally take a bunch of it. Or if you take it frequently for a long time, you might start to consider there could be long-term effects. But occasional use of lysergamides is as close to a guaranteed safety as you can get for psychedelics, physically. Mentally is another story. If you're obsessed with whether or not you're going to be safe, and you start tripping hard, things might go south in your mind.

Please don't make every thread about that and concentrate it in the threads you have already started, marko. Seriously.

I can't find the thread. If ald 52 metabolises into LSD why are there different experiences. I know someone who does blind tests with ald and LSD and he can pick out ald 52 every time. People say there are differences. Also how much of it metabolises.? I heard that only 10℅ of 1p metabolises into LSD so it must be active on its own. Is it the same with ald

No one can answer this. We don't know.

Please don't make every thread about that and concentrate it in the threads you have already started, marko. Seriously.

Would neurontin do the same thing? Dont have acess to lyica but lots of neurontin.
It does roughly the same thing but isn't nearly as effective in my experience. Gabapentin (Neurontin) is quite finicky with metabolism (kind of like 1P but even more so) and actually decreases in bioavailability as you increase the dose. If you do try it I recommend staggering your dose (once every half hour for a few hours) and taking them with a soda containing phosphoric or citric acid (like cola).

Some questions for you all, I received my ALD sample and am taking precautions to assure it is what was advertised as (ald52). The vendor has a good rep. but it is my first dealings with him.

1. Have you seen ALD52 sold in any form outside of blotter? The blotter I received did not have the chemical name printed on it, rather they were artsy paper. (this leads me to believe the vendor got special paper and laid the ald themself)

2. Using Ehrlich test, ASSUMING (keyword here but you know what they say about assuming..) the product is not adulterated with a minuscule amount of indole to throw off the test, I can rule out 2x chems here?

3. In anyone's experience here, does ALD have any detectable flavor? With LSD I've never experienced any flavor, but my experience with DOC it had an absolutely unmistakable flavor. (I've never used 2x chems, do these have a flavor?)

thanks for your help.

Some questions for you all, I received my ALD sample and am taking precautions to assure it is what was advertised as (ald52). The vendor has a good rep. but it is my first dealings with him.

1. Have you seen ALD52 sold in any form outside of blotter? The blotter I received did not have the chemical name printed on it, rather they were artsy paper. (this leads me to believe the vendor got special paper and laid the ald themself)

2. Using Ehrlich test, ASSUMING (keyword here but you know what they say about assuming..) the product is not adulterated with a minuscule amount of indole to throw off the test, I can rule out 2x chems here?

3. In anyone's experience here, does ALD have any detectable flavor? With LSD I've never experienced any flavor, but my experience with DOC it had an absolutely unmistakable flavor. (I've never used 2x chems, do these have a flavor?)

thanks for your help.
At least one vendor also sells it in powder form, which I believe has been LC/MS tested somewhere on this forum.

It should be completely tasteless.