• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

I'm using psychedelics (and dissociatives) for quitting drinking too right now. I had slowly gone from drinking lightly 2-3 times a week, to drinking heavily those times, to drinking almost every night in binge style (just keep drinking beer, end up going through 8-12 of them in a night). After quitting phenibut (which I had to withdraw from), I started drinking even more, before that it had been 4 times a week on average, then it suddenly became 6 or 7. I was wanting to cut way, way back but I found it really hard. I had a really magical experience on MXE almost a week ago during which I sudden;y felt my own power over my actions again... I've had 2 beers one night since then but I feel okay about that, my goal is to drink at appropriate occasions, an appropriate amount. For example I'm going to family vacation on Wednesday for a week and I get to party with my brother who I never get to really spend time with anymore... I'm sure we'll get drunk a night or two.

I don't NEED to use psychedelics/dissos for this, but when it gets to where I am really having trouble with cravings, they're super useful.I'm hoping that in a little while I won't have strong cravings anymore.

As an aside, I've been really wanting to quit tobacco too. I'm not physically addicted but I just keep wanting it even though I don't really like the effects at all. Well, I just got a cold after smoking too many (probably contributed to not being able to fight it off, feels like it did anyway) so now is the perfect time! Also I'm about to go away for a week and won't bring any tobacco. I had a trip on ALD-52 a while back that got me to quit tobacco for a month, but it didn't stick. This time I want it more so I'm going to make sure it sticks.

Psychedelics can really help with alcohol & tabacco addiction. You can do it, just believe in yourself.

A little update I suppose, I haven't been drinking, I find flavored seltzer water does the same thing for me almost. I also am now across the country with my family for a week of vacation and I don't have any cigarettes. That was sort of forced because I got a cold and I need it to disappear as quickly as possible, so smoking was out of the question (weed too). So I'm stone cold sober with my family and it feels good, I feel very calm and clear. Not uncomfortable in the slightest, and my cold is just about gone too. :) Time to enjoy a week at the lake!

A little update I suppose, I haven't been drinking, I find flavored seltzer water does the same thing for me almost. I also am now across the country with my family for a week of vacation and I don't have any cigarettes. That was sort of forced because I got a cold and I need it to disappear as quickly as possible, so smoking was out of the question (weed too). So I'm stone cold sober with my family and it feels good, I feel very calm and clear. Not uncomfortable in the slightest, and my cold is just about gone too. :) Time to enjoy a week at the lake!

Great news, I gave up smoking sometime ago and use a vaporiser for cannabis. I used a large mushroom dose to start the process.

Currently alcohol free as well. Feel great, weed and occasional psychedelics is the way forward for me.

So after a good few tests on ald-52 I find it lasts as long as lsd, less visual but in some trips has infact more headfuck. I would opt for good clean Lucy any day to be honest. It's good but not as good as the real deal, if you can get it that is.

There is not a "real deal". All lysergamides are excelent, ald-52 is as old and good as lsd-25 and also a creation of Hoffman.

For that matter, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are also fantastic drugs.

Me too. I hope others such as PRO-LAD will eventually as well. It's too bad lysergamides are so expensive to make, because they're such a great class of psychedelic and there are probably a great many ways to explore different structural changes.

Me too. I hope others such as PRO-LAD will eventually as well. It's too bad lysergamides are so expensive to make, because they're such a great class of psychedelic and there are probably a great many ways to explore different structural changes.

True. I know it's off topic, but what is PRO-LAD? Never heard it before.

It's like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD, but with a propyl instead of an ethyl or allyl. It's in TIHKAL.

I've never understood why people have such high expectations about PRO-LAD. The TIHKAL entry doesn't make it sound too thrilling.

I dunno, just really curious. There are some great substances that TIHKAL and PIHKAL don't make sound too great. Also wondering about METH-LAD... that should be possible, right? Although I can see the headlines now... save our children from the new legal METH! A dangerous new designer drug that combines LSD and meth! The first time you use it, you're hooked!

Wouldn't METH-LAD be just LSD ? D:

Unless you are thinking of stacking the methyl else-were in the molecule.

Ah, so it is. Well in that case I have a METH-LAD or two quite close by.

A lot of TIHKAL and PIHKAL entries doesn't sound very appealing, or were tried in really low doses, so I would trust more what people say here in bluelight that what was written in PIHKAL or TIHKAL. For example, 4-HO-MET doesn't sound special after reading TIHKAL entry, but it's my favourite tryptamine.

Hey guys ( and gals ( shout out to all the acid queens out there yo ! ) ),

Been using 1p / 1a for a bout a year now. I used 1P at first, but I found the body load to be annoying at times, so I eventually tried 1A.

So far my experience with 1A has been inconsistent. I am not sure if it's because my blotters are laid unevenly. <snip>

Some tabs feel over dosed and some feel under dosed... I came up with a few "theories" as to why that is, and in the process of exploring those, came up with more questions than answers... The reddit crowd hasn't been too helpful recently, so I came here :).

Theory 1: I've been "learning" to deal with LSD trips, and built up "long term tolerance".

The idea is that my brain adapted to the type of "activity" created by LSD. I think that eventually these learnings could develop into HPPD. My brain is creating neural nets whose job is to allow me to remain functional under the effect of LSD. Since LSD locks neurons in firing mode, neurons that would want to counteract them would have to constantly fire. This would create the "seizures" in the brain that are observed with HPPD ( too lazy to cite sources, look it up ). For now these networks only get activated ( more or less ) when I'm using, but if I keep using they might become more active / more obvious when sober.

I also noticed that the "higher I go", the "easier it gets". I started at 100ug. Back then 100ug was super intense... But as I explored higher doses, 100ug started feeling way less intense. This would seem to work with my theory that there is a long term tolerance which is a learned behavior. Eventually, if you stop dosing the learn behaviors stop being useful and the connections go away, thus resetting the magic ( when you stop for a couple of months ).

According to Theory #1, my acid isn't underdosed, I'm just adapting and my acid trips are becoming different. I'm more in control and creative as opposed to be overwhelmed.

Theory 2: Metabolism issues

I was thinking that maybe my system is struggling to metabolize ALD-52. I've been reading on the subject of hydrolisis of acetyls. Found a couple of articles on asprins and tylenols. Hydrolisis of acetyls require a strong acid, water and quite a lot of energy. The human body may have specialized enzymes that allow this reaction to occur at lower temp and faster than if it was happening simply in water...

All of this gets very complicated very fast... Is it possible that ALD-52 could end up being lost in some metabolic process, lacking the necessary enzymes ? Could the ALD-52 stay "stuck in the liver" waiting behind or being throttled by some metabolic process ? I feel stupid for asking, biology and chemistry are really not my strong suit... But I've had a couple of trips that were a bit less than expected where I felt bloated.... Wondering if digestion issues, insulin resistance or pre-diabetes could impact the ability to metabolize LSD ( I'm in the process of making diet changes, but I've been on a coca-cola cheese burgers diet for a couple of years lol ).

I guess on a pragmatic level, what I want to know is : is there an optimal diet / moment to consume 1A / 1P to optimize my body's ability to metabolize it ?

Theory 3: Blotters laid unevenly

Some trips felt really intense... I'm wondering if my sheet of acid could have "hot spots"... is there a way to check that without sending it to Energy Control ?

Theory 4: Acid gnomes

They live in my head and they steal the magic... They also make me forget things and fuel my pyromania with delightful suggestions of FIRE ! ( jk, that doesnt happen ( the gnomes dont tell me to burn stuff ( they're telling me to say that ( please help ) ) ) ).

Final Question: Bunk Police VS NK test kits

According to this thread, NK test kits will react slowly, but will react with ALD-52. According to Bunk Police, it doesn't. The NK test kit warns of strong acid.. Does the NK kit also include an HCL solution to drive hydrolisis ? Could that be why BP's kit dont react ?

I tested with Bunk Police ( Ehrlicht ) and got zero reactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys ( and gals ( shout out to all the acid queens out there yo ! ) ),

Been using 1p / 1a for a bout a year now. I used 1P at first, but I found the body load to be annoying at times, so I eventually tried 1A.

So far my experience with 1A has been inconsistent. I am not sure if it's because my blotters are laid unevenly.

Some tabs feel over dosed and some feel under dosed... I came up with a few "theories" as to why that is, and in the process of exploring those, came up with more questions than answers... The reddit crowd hasn't been too helpful recently, so I came here :).

Theory 1: I've been "learning" to deal with LSD trips, and built up "long term tolerance".

The idea is that my brain adapted to the type of "activity" created by LSD. I think that eventually these learnings could develop into HPPD. My brain is creating neural nets whose job is to allow me to remain functional under the effect of LSD. Since LSD locks neurons in firing mode, neurons that would want to counteract them would have to constantly fire. This would create the "seizures" in the brain that are observed with HPPD ( too lazy to cite sources, look it up ). For now these networks only get activated ( more or less ) when I'm using, but if I keep using they might become more active / more obvious when sober.

I also noticed that the "higher I go", the "easier it gets". I started at 100ug. Back then 100ug was super intense... But as I explored higher doses, 100ug started feeling way less intense. This would seem to work with my theory that there is a long term tolerance which is a learned behavior. Eventually, if you stop dosing the learn behaviors stop being useful and the connections go away, thus resetting the magic ( when you stop for a couple of months ).

According to Theory #1, my acid isn't underdosed, I'm just adapting and my acid trips are becoming different. I'm more in control and creative as opposed to be overwhelmed.

Theory 2: Metabolism issues

I was thinking that maybe my system is struggling to metabolize ALD-52. I've been reading on the subject of hydrolisis of acetyls. Found a couple of articles on asprins and tylenols. Hydrolisis of acetyls require a strong acid, water and quite a lot of energy. The human body may have specialized enzymes that allow this reaction to occur at lower temp and faster than if it was happening simply in water...

All of this gets very complicated very fast... Is it possible that ALD-52 could end up being lost in some metabolic process, lacking the necessary enzymes ? Could the ALD-52 stay "stuck in the liver" waiting behind or being throttled by some metabolic process ? I feel stupid for asking, biology and chemistry are really not my strong suit... But I've had a couple of trips that were a bit less than expected where I felt bloated.... Wondering if digestion issues, insulin resistance or pre-diabetes could impact the ability to metabolize LSD ( I'm in the process of making diet changes, but I've been on a coca-cola cheese burgers diet for a couple of years lol ).

I guess on a pragmatic level, what I want to know is : is there an optimal diet / moment to consume 1A / 1P to optimize my body's ability to metabolize it ?

Theory 3: Blotters laid unevenly

Some trips felt really intense... I'm wondering if my sheet of acid could have "hot spots"... is there a way to check that without sending it to Energy Control ?

Theory 4: Acid gnomes

They live in my head and they steal the magic... They also make me forget things and fuel my pyromania with delightful suggestions of FIRE ! ( jk, that doesnt happen ( the gnomes dont tell me to burn stuff ( they're telling me to say that ( please help ) ) ) ).

Final Question: Bunk Police VS NK test kits

According to this thread, NK test kits will react slowly, but will react with ALD-52. According to Bunk Police, it doesn't. The NK test kit warns of strong acid.. Does the NK kit also include an HCL solution to drive hydrolisis ? Could that be why BP's kit dont react ?

I tested with Bunk Police ( Ehrlicht ) and got zero reactions.
Theories 1 and 3 seem to be the most likely, with 3 being the main cause the majority of the time. I've had 1p & a from a reputable Canadian vendor that most definitely had unevenly laid blotters. Even the best sources won't get it spot on everytime. 1 is not unlikely though, as tolerance has a major factor in play, you could be adapting to the feelings of a small dose; I've got to the point with 1a where anything under the 250-300 mic range is a waste of my time and money. But as stated, tolerance and being accustomed to the feelings is a key factor as I tripped with a friend the other day on 300 mics and his 150 really blew him out the water, it was a little too intense for him and luckily I was there to ground him.

Last edited by a moderator: