• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... don't you remember the mnemonic? Joe, Quain and Joaquin were snorting quinoa with Martin Sheen?

My how I had forgotten the power of MXE... I got truly wonked last night. Hard to put into words. Helped put some things into perspective. Now I'm really itching to take some on an acid trip in the coming weeks!

The end-station for heavy MXE trips for me usually was the same trip: a less stimmed / more anaesthetic than 3-MeO mania / delusions of grandeur: being on to the secret of life / reality but the sensation of gears shifting the size of continental tectonic plates, feeling like the world has become that and I am also becoming one with that. That feeling of hyperdimensional clockwork was pretty desorienting.

Not really sure what to think of that, the lower dose magic sparkle and highly comical prankster outlook is far more memorable for me... made many sundays almost ritually (at least traditionally) amazing for me and my roommate at the time.

Aww... I miss MXE.

So I followed that blotter up with some 2C-B... Then moar acid. Then moar 2C-B. :)

I love when people wax musical their MXE nostalgia vapor waves. Put it in a bottle and smell it on a cold winter day.

No... don't you remember the mnemonic? Joe, Quain and Joaquin were snorting quinoa with Martin Sheen?

Nice linguistic mastery there =D my face did a smile thing and a "ha" sound came from the throat.

Last edited:
A ton of 3-meo-PCP + alcohol always ends up in you making a foul out of yourself.

Also DCK is pretty cool but at this point I'd rather have ketamine. The latter just feels 'holy' compared to the others. 3-MeO-PCP + Ketamine + 5-MeO-MiPT is my ultimate combo.

Just registered 2000mg-2,300mg of Butylone IV. Didn't know what it was until after shooting (cause I'm raoul duke #yolo)

That sounds deadly o_O i hope you are kidding although it's not funny.
Why do you pretend it's cool to not know what you're shooting grams of?

I just got rid of my B1 / dibutylone ...

Also the flubromazolam i mentioned earlier, I submitted a fair bit for destruction. That shit is just freaking unsafe, I disliked it and I wouldn't like to give it to anyone else.

That sounds deadly o_O i hope you are kidding although it's not funny.
Why do you pretend it's cool to not know what you're shooting grams of?

I just got rid of my B1 / dibutylone ...

Also the flubromazolam i mentioned earlier, I submitted a fair bit for destruction. That shit is just freaking unsafe, I disliked it and I wouldn't like to give it to anyone else.

I feel the same about flubromazolam, probably the only drug I regret taking. Didn't do anything stupid but wow that shit made me feel uneasy.

The benzo and thenio class in general causes destruction. Clonazolam and Oxazepam both have gotten me in some fucked up situations. Got smacked on the face, because when someone aggressive approaches you, you just don't give a single fuck. And those idiots walk around a lot in nightlife. Protip: don't ask philosophical questions to the type of person that gets their late night snack at a McDonalds. Apparently everyone there is a small minded hate person.

The manic-drunk state mentioned earlier doesn't even compare. You make a fool of yourself but you know when to back off. Had an amazing conversation with some Turkish folks about lots of things, including the morality of Islam and Erdoghan. We had respect for each other, even if I was against everything they said.

Last edited:
High as on 3-meo-pcp. My scalp is tingling. Serotonin is flowing for some unknown reason, I guess, due to my narcissistic nature, I'm serotonin flooding, because I'm getting all dressed up, all highed up, amsr response's are happening. Feeling super good.

I'm trialling proscaline today for the first time, 30mg and then a 15mg booster 45 minutes in. Quite nice so far. Gonna do band practice shortly, which I'm excited about. I can't say I feel euphoric but the body high is pretty delicious so far. Zero bodyload or nausea so far and a very clear head. I'm hoping it will aid in music as I have heard from some reports.

Man, my recent foray into high dose 3-MeO-PCP was tough on my nervous system. Today I thought I was dying and my life was playing out before my eyes and I am humbled. Sorry for being a bit boastful in my last post. The overall experience was rather difficult, and not as great as initially was described. I've decided to stay completely sober for as long as I can and hope to find strength and support in that decision. Take care guys. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.