• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot that I was still wearing my nicotine patch when I fell asleep last night, which explains why there was a black bear serving me Fruit Loops while singing "Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder" from the Beach Boys "Pet Sounds" album!!!

8(

I've had dreams where I'm on drugs before, usually it's a generic "fucked up" feeling rather than something convincingly real, kinda like how a kid might imagine drugs feel.

Most of the time I lucid dream I end up flying, or sometimes I'll start flying in my dream, and then realize I'm dreaming and go lucid because of the flying.

Holy shit that's hardcore lol 8o

I am pretty sure I took the mdma in two doses, DPT was all at one though, mxe many doses. It was totally fucking awesome, but not something to do all the time. Like I would never go that high with plugged DPT if it wasn't for the MDMA. Even with the MDMA I could do it again and end up doing stupid shit. Something like that you have to really wrap your mind around what your doing first, or you might end up in the hospital with Dr Lexus saying: "It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. What I'd do, is just like... like... you know, like, you know what I mean, like... "

Plus I remember comming down and trying to piss for a very long time. My body definatly felt pretty fucked up.

Whoa, anyone else see this in Erowid new reports? It's a report on the rootbark of Albizia julibrissin, a Mimosa lookalike ornamental tree that does not contain DMT or anything. The guy tried it thinking it was mimosa, and made a tea out of the rootbark and the resulting trip sounds VERY promising. Never heard of it before. Cool. :)

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=112282

interesting, especially with the way it was discovered - fortunately it was not toxic

Yeah for real. The experience sounded pretty amazing, powerful euphoria and psychedelic-esque action, along with intense dream amplification? Sign me up... I wonder if there are any other reports of that plant? The TR author mentioned that he discovered it was used medicinally but didn't elaborate.

Whoa, anyone else see this in Erowid new reports? It's a report on the rootbark of Albizia julibrissin, a Mimosa lookalike ornamental tree that does not contain DMT or anything. The guy tried it thinking it was mimosa, and made a tea out of the rootbark and the resulting trip sounds VERY promising. Never heard of it before. Cool. :)

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=112282

Sounds interesting, I'd try it.

Interesting. I've never heard of that before, but I found websites selling bark powder and extracts. Apparently it has a long history of use in Asia. Studies suggest that the active alkaloids are 5HT1A and GABA agonists. I can't find anything to suggest it's psychedelic besides that one trip report. It is good for relaxation and sleep though.

I haven't tripped in a while just smoking bales of weed. Actually I drank generic Robitussin a couple weeks ago and I puked but it was alright. I was about to get back on Wellbutrin which restricts options (interactions) so took a spin.

How is 3c-p?

3C-P is interesting, I took it once. I've taken 3C-E more often, 3C-E is a lot like a milder and more psychedelic version of amphetamine. 3C-P is more psychedelic and more intense than 3C-E, but still more stimulant than psychedelic.

tripping on alcohol

don't even know what psychs i'd like to try nowadays. my friend said 4-ho-met is fun. our drug scene is dead though and ordering from abroad is not possible.

WTF happened to abroad man? > _ >

I hear canada is still pretty dope regarding rcs..

Am currently on a really old batch of AB-FUBINACA, burning a really slow fuse...
I feel like next week i wanna trip and help think up some real entrepreneurial big ideas... It is actually not necessarily that I am struggling with them but I have enough fcking ADD that I will run after small issues and in doing so avoid the big one, so I have hardly started on it.
It will be about the end of my acid and ETH-LAD stash it seems and I have no current prospects apart from I guess some ALD which won't be that great of a price i guess.

At least by the end of this fall I hope to have harvested at least one of my 3 species of woodloving fungi and use those to among other things check if I am really becoming allergic to 4 sub tryptamines or just ingested some shitty degraded 4-HO-MET or had a fluke.. 2 times in a row

I'm so wanting to trip as well, Solipsis. It's been the longest it's ever been for me. Just about 13 months. I've had some micro/medium dose experiences, a lot of microdosing actually, but nothing that really counts as tripping to me.

I've just been itching so hard the past few weeks, really feeling that it would do so much good for me, and can't find the time. I'm thinking either oral DPT + 4-AcO-DMT, DOC, or aMT. Or maybe 4-ho-met I guess, though I'd probably mix with 4-AcO-DMT or something deeper if I did. I want to remember.

Well sounds like you have quite a nice lack of tolerance built up :)

Not sure if you wanna go super deep right away but yea i wouldn't make the first time since your hiatus too mild if i may say.. stuff like DPT and 4-AcO-DMT all seems pretty serious ;) so not a whole range to choose from.

I have put Psilocybe subaeruginosa on the balcony to fruit among other exotic species and it is the season for them so let's hope I get a nice flush, I hear subs are pretty potent :D
Ive an ominous feeling shrooms are going to rattle my cage, especially with these exotic species with even harder to gauge potency...

I need to score some lysergamides again and I might as well just go for ALD.

How the fuck do any of you have time for acid

LSD is the king of psychedelics but I would need to set aside at least 3 days to drop.

^Three days? I only need two. Trip one day, recover the next.

It was easier to find time when I was in college or even just a few months ago when I had a shitty wage job that I didn't care about. I imagine in my new career I'll be much busier and probably trip twice a year, if that.

I think it really depends on your career and place in life. I plan to trip a lot more in my retirement than I do now in my youth. I kinda idolize retirement though. Aside from home ownership, it's the only major milestone I'm excited about anymore. My goal is to be at least semi-retired from work by 50. A lofty goal to be sure, but totally possible if the economy doesn't collapse before then. Then I plan to spend the next 20-30 years smoking weed and opium, having my wife find me passed out in the garden with a pipe still in my mouth. Maybe join a leisurely bowling league. Those will be the days...

It's more, have a great trip, might realize, say, my co-workers are passive aggressive assholes and not want to go back.

I have time to trip right now but would not want to be vulnerable for 12 hours, gotta keep my eyes open

^I feel ya. It's always hard to go back to some shit job after having a revealing trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.