• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took 3g powdered San Pedro yesterday as a microdose. I think it was a little much for me. After a while I just felt kinda cracked out, like the time I plugged like 80-100mg Escaline and it was 15 hours later and I was trying to go to sleep. It was kinda nice at some points though. I definatly felt a difference, but mostly it just reallllly made me want to take a full dose. I tried 2g today and will see how that goes.

My brain is like "well drinking 3g's mixed in 3-4oz water wasn't bad, just do that like 10-12 more times and you should be good to go." That probably won't turn out so well, but it might happen anyway.

Ate 3.5g of mushrooms about 2 hours ago. Not feeling much. Either very weak or (as I'm hoping) very delayed onset. I didn't chew them up too well so I'm hoping things might have not gotten started yet. Maybe I'm just too used to this and it isn't novel any more. Kind of let down because the last time I ate mushrooms I only took 2g and it blew my head off.

Some mushrooms just aren't that strong, it happens. I've had a pretty delayed onset before though, too.

How did the 2g of san pedro go, yepyep? I haven't done cactus since I was like... 21. Holy shit. I've done synthetic mescaline since then though. Cactus is really special, but I've never tried microdosing it.

Yea I've had weak ones before but everyone that has taken some out of this batch talked well about how strong they were. Maybe they were just improperly stored or something. I felt like I was threshold for a good hour and got a little visual activity and now I feel like I'm totally back to baseline. Just ate a small meal hoping to get things going. If they don't start working in an hour or so I'm going to have to call it a night and go to bed.

I still owe my friend for them. Probably going to tell him they were bunk and hope he doesn't hold me to that small amount of money. I was really looking forward to tripping though. This was supposed to be my reward for being sober these last couple of months.

Ive taken 1-3g of San Pedro 5/7 days the last week. I like it. Kind of makes me feel more okay. Lends a little sparkle to the world. Within like 30 min my body feels a bit warmer, my throat gets scratchy... It's not placebo I can def feel it working.

Honestly I am thinking about just taking .5-1g a day, daily for a while. The only reason I don't want to is because I want to take a full dose now.

How have you been recently, man? Well, both of you really. Me, I just got done with a hectic work day after a hectic work week last week and yesterday. My girl is 100% moved in, which is cool. My drummer left my band but we got a new drummer and he's awesome and is becoming a fast friend, so that's good. I've been tapering down phenibut a little, well, first getting back to only phenibut... I was using a lot of phenibut, alcohol and GHB, and the GHB caught me a little bit of physical dependence. Trying to stabilize on phenibut which I know I can steadily step down and get off without much trouble. I went too hard on the GABAergics and I realized I just need to stop using them.

I took a half hit of AL-LAD the other day, which isn't really a microdose, but it sure was lovely. :)

Freshly grown and harvested mushrooms have never let me down, especially those little ones it seems. If you got them from someone they are probably weak.

Nice I gave my friend 3/4 a tab of Aladdin to try at a party, he is excited about that. Seemed to me like a good dose for a rave type setting and was the last of my stash.

Freshly grown and harvested mushrooms have never let me down, especially those little ones it seems. If you got them from someone they are probably weak.

I got them through a friend who's son grew a bunch but thinking on it they were a couple of months old. Trip never developed beyond threshold and that was only an hour or so, felt like a big tease. Shame because I was really planning to work on some things. I'll just have to try again. Everyone else that took some out of the batch said they were strong so maybe I just got unlucky and ended up with two out of the batch that were weak. I don't think they were properly dried or stored because they weren't cracker dry when I finally opened up the bag last night. I've had some before that were like that that didn't fail to let me down though, not sure what happened.

The sad thing is I had the choice between these and another batch and opted for these because they weren't supposed to be as strong as the others. I doubt he'll hold me to payment for them because he's a good friend. Will probably just give me some more to make up for it considering how many they're current sitting on. Going to have to let him know tomorrow incase they're degrading where he's keeping them stored. I do know he's been microdosing them for a couple of months with no loss in potency and the guy that grew them freaked out badly on 6 grams about a month ago and was forced to leave the beach for the safety of his hotel room.

Just disappointed because I cleared an entire night for them and ended up being unable to sleep and left with a mild headache. Screwed up my sleep schedule for nothing. :(

Weird. I have been really wanting mushrooms lately. It just rained a lot, I've been trying to get someone to go like oking with me. Want to go to the beach and trip too. Hrmmm ::)

Picked these about 10 days ago. Ready for my 8th of crunchy cyans. =D
IMG_2289.JPG

Yummy!

I've got this week off work, because I realized I have 13 vacation days left to use before the end of the year. My girl and I might go to Georgia on Wednesday but maybe not because she's probably going to get her period then and we both need to save money. It's cold and rainy and I can't drive, so I'm likely going to sit here on the computer all day like I do when I work, except without working. :\ Oh well, it'll be nice to not have to work. And I think I'm gonna have band practice tonight which will be awesome because our new drummer is great and it's really inspiring working with a new person. :)

I tried AL-LAD the other day, at 300ug staggered by an hour (150ug doses). It hinted at getting visual about two hours in, then never manifested, yet my pupils were large and I had all the usual physical side effects of acid. Started at 9pm Sunday night, then unable to sleep till about 7pm last night. My tabs look pretty dark brown/gray, I recall them being off-colored when I received them, but I get the feeling they're fairly degraded. Or is AL-LAD just that weak? I had two beers on the cope-up to relax, but not any more till the tail end, yet it never got interesting. Hmph.

300ugs is a solid dose. It's way more laid back than other lysergamides but 350ugs was my first dose and I was tripping pretty hard in terms of visuals. Mentally too but that was more the MXE taking me too my inner outer space.

Lmao help remember when i ate that 375μg and chris was losing it and i had to write it down for him to understand the number. Nightmares in babysitting.

Anyhow i have arrived guise its your god slowandunbulbous so feel free to trip now as you please just dont forget about the trippy tax owed to me each time. Thanks in advance and be safe

Any friend of Help's is a friend of thine. ...Mine? Swine?

I took some 3C-E and proscaline today. Just added 6mg of 3-MeO-PCE. I'm all for weird combos on a vacation day. About to go look at orchids and buy some closet shelving with my girlfriend... then I'm gonna install the closet shelving. Oh yeah. %)

Lmao help remember when i ate that 375μg and chris was losing it and i had to write it down for him to understand the number. Nightmares in babysitting.

Anyhow i have arrived guise its your god slowandunbulbous so feel free to trip now as you please just dont forget about the trippy tax owed to me each time. Thanks in advance and be safe
I do remember that. That's what happens when you want to try trip like someone who's fucked in the head like me. ALD and O-PCE are strong drags! Least you were there to babysit so I could go deep. It was your turn anyone's I've been babysitting Chris for a decade!

Any friend of Help's is a friend of thine. ...Mine? Swine?

I took some 3C-E and proscaline today. Just added 6mg of 3-MeO-PCE. I'm all for weird combos on a vacation day. About to go look at orchids and buy some closet shelving with my girlfriend... then I'm gonna install the closet shelving. Oh yeah. %)
Ohh IDK, snarks like a fine wine. Nice going down but not so nice coming up.... Nice sounds like an interesting combo. I'd really like to get a bit of ALD-52 and some 3-MeO-PCE to combo. I only was able to take 3-MeO-PCE a couple of times alone but if surely was nice. I know it would combine great with a lysergamide.

Don't you dare tell anyone how to live their lives. Itssssss all about the freedom to chose becoming household items, mannnnnnn!

Status
Not open for further replies.