• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that's SM. He's the computer guru and all. I still have the PM where he talks about it....

3-MeO-PCE is really nice stuff, very warm and euphoric and empathogenic, not much like 3-MeO-PCP. I prefer it by far at this point. 3-MeO-PCP has lost its lustre for me although I still have some.

I scraped my bag and got about 5mg more. Now to cook some salmon and vegetables for dinner. Adventures in average everyday activities!

3-MeO-PCE is really nice stuff, very warm and euphoric and empathogenic, not much like 3-MeO-PCP. I prefer it by far at this point. 3-MeO-PCP has lost its lustre for me although I still have some.

I scraped my bag and got about 5mg more. Now to cook some salmon and vegetables for dinner. Adventures in average everyday activities!
That's why I'd like to revisit. I only had a couple of doses but truly felt it would realllllyyyy shine in combination with a psychedelic, especially a lysergamide.

I don't think I've combined it with a psychedelic. I do think that 3-MeO-PCP combines really well with lysergamides specifically. I would imagine 3-MeO-PCE also would but maybe even better.

Sm have you had 3-ho-pce/pcp or 2fdck?

I've had 3-HO-PCP a good number of times, never the -PCE. I like it, I had some really, really nice experiences on it and some weird ones. All I can say for sure is... I wish MXE was still available. I have a bag with some brownish, clumpy MXE stuck to it that's still magical, but I hardly ever scrape the bag because I don't want it to be gone.

Hahaha I relish him with stories of the greatness of MXE all the time. Poor chap missed the boat. 3-MeO-PCP plus a lysergamide being so amazing is why I thought PCE and a lysergamide would be even more so given it's qualities.

I'm in the middle of manually tagging all of the trip reports in TR with information so you can search for specific parameters or reports. Just tried using the beta version of the search engine and it appears there is only one report of 3-MeO-PCE combined with anything else right now. But day by day more reports get tagged. I was hoping to be able to provide a link with reports of 3-MeO-PCE + lysergamides but right now it returns nothing.

Depending on what my check is like today i might order some 3 ho pcp or 2fdck kinda wanna get the latter because it wont be restocked after this batch and i hear its essentially rc k which is exactly what im looking for. Help is trying to talk me out of it though says my tolerance will be a problem

It's up too you but it will. Doesn't really matter though it's your manny so get what ya want. I just find ket analouges kinda boring and low potency. DCK has good potency but was somewhat boring alone. I wasn't able to ever IM it though. In combo with DOC it was fucking spectacular though.

DCK has grown on me though I've still only done it a few times.

Hmm.. So long since dissos that I don't even remember last time. I might end up drinking cough syrup soon if this doesn't change. Ketamine is available though..

Hmm.. So long since dissos that I don't even remember last time. I might end up drinking cough syrup soon if this doesn't change. Ketamine is available though..
Cough syrup eh? Just for the DXM I am guessing? Can't access something else you are making it sound like? I mean even if taking DXM was your primary aim would like pure powder be more desirable?

Just saying.

I would take the ketamine if I were taking anything FYI.

We now have soundcloud support my fellow trippers, so we can drop mixes in here. Thought it might be nice for people tripping. Buckle up:

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/brainiac/brainiac-mixed-up-2012?in=brainiac/sets/mixes[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Wicked re: the soundcloud embeds! You admins might regret this when I bombard you all with my favourite music =D

I have some tracks I did over a year ago with my delay pedal by maxing out the number of repeats. I don't want to post my band's EP because someone once determined who I am that way pretty easily. Not that I'd mind if you guys know but lots of people see this thread.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-alone-delay-long-repeats-7-26-17[/SOUNDCLOUD]

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-alone-delay-long-repeats-7-26-17-2[/SOUNDCLOUD]

NOOOO make a new non discoverable SoundCloud with your secret idenity. I wanna listen!

I don't want to post my band's EP because someone once determined who I am that way pretty easily. Not that I'd mind if you guys know but lots of people see this thread.

I know what you mean. I'd like to share more of my IRL projects here too, but I'm paranoid about giving away my identity. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.