• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikr?

This dude is the biggest voyeur of all though:

NSFW:

1135340.jpg

look at him voyant...

Just got my hands on this chocolate bar with 7 grams of mushrooms inside of it. My girlfriend and i are going to take around 1.5 grams each. I also have an 1/8th of Gorilla Glue to smoke off so that should help elevate it throughout.

Haven't tripped with her in awhile so this should be a really positive day for us. She is a great person to take psychedelics with, my favorite tripping partner in my life time. We both have deep feelings for one another, and this results in powerful bonding experiences. I've been a real handful this month, so i have a feeling this will help our relationship tremoundsly.

I'll let you all know how our evening goes swirly folk :)

spent the day and nite on heroin, going to have to head off to sleep soon. Today has been a real nice treat.

Goodnite PD Fam

~Muddy Glow

Last edited:

• Solipsis has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Oh shit sorry..

I freed some up, "You have 230 messages stored, of a total 250 allowed.", so feel free to send up to 20 messages. I watched Die Hard with a vengeance I know it can take more than one.

Muddy glow I hope you had a real good time on those mushroom chocolates and gorilla glue or vice versa :)
Man I will be anxious to find out whether I don't react well to 4-sub trypts anymore (although I haven't heard that before, and if so I might even take it easy with other psychedelics or just assume that I am a lysergamide guy now because ETH-LAD raped my receptors properly, but again: we would have gotten more reports.

I need to grow some shrooms and truffles asap just to cover these bets. I have prioritized gourmet mushrooms so much over cubensis (aka typical shrooms) which i prioritized last until now.

Hopefully some proper 4-AcO-MiPT this weekend if I can find the spare time. The tricky thing is I am pretty interested in getting my feet seriously wet but not in getting a bad reaction again like before. I might just be confident enough to chalk up the previous times with other 4-sub tryptamines to other nonsense, esp if I am pretty anxiety and anxiolytic free... and just go for a regular dose. Otherwise it will just be a mild one to test.

I drank a lil and took some JWH-122, I had a good day hiking in the woods in the German Eiffel with my dad..

what are you guys up to

Alcohol is just a drug as much as the rest, don't kid yourself...

As for the rest it completely depends on how you use them (and with it how much and why you use them), but practically it shouldn't matter as much anymore as the role.

Make sure that you don't use too much of either of those to get truly lost even if you feel like going to that stage.

At least, even if you are not interested in recovering from whatever you're in...keep a line open about keeping the stress out of any of these possible combos.

But yea.. on alcohol and JWH-122 tonight myself.. I realize the trap I am in. But the thread is on all those other affairs..

Alcohol is destroying my liver and the reason I've gained so much weight. It is easily the most detrimental drug for my health. Those hangovers make totally incapable doing anything the next day and I usually drink more than one day in a row.

Funny, in our language the word drug means specifically illegal substances. "Huume" or plural "huumeet"

When speaking of legal things such as alcohol or tobacco it's "p?ihde" or "p?ihteet"

Alcohol is certainly a poison, and does much more damage to your health than almost all other drugs. I think stimulants are the only others that really compare, but even those aren't as bad. I was doing a lot of stimulants and alcohol (combined) for quite a while, I'm glad I'm chilling on that.

The last time I drank I was hungover for days, my body process's alcohol terribly these days. So when I drink next time gotta keep it at 2 or 3. My girl wanted to hold off on tripping till our vacation in 2 weeks.

It's alright, all of my psychs are on ice at the moment so I'm in no rush. We are renting this cabin for 4 days deep in the mountains. It is going to be really nice, she is so much fun to be around. Most of the time she wants to dose higher than me. So much enthusiasm, it puts me in a great mindset.

After tripping hundreds of times I usually dose on the lower end and still get where I wanna be. Once in awhile I take a heroic one though.

Hi, that msg is on my pc, I'll send it when I get out of bed. Has speculation how a r1 sub could change lsd.

Trying and failing to get to sleep.. could take benzos but won't do that every night.

4-aco/ho-mipt are actually illegal here. Worth breaking the law?

And on Monday and a few weeks later I'll be making benzo blotters of all kinds. Standard 0.5mg clam, 0.75clam 0.75flap 0.75 fnlam, 2-3 n methyl clonazepam... everything but etizolam (don't want to), diclazepam (hate it even more than lorazepam), fonazepam (can't get it), phenazolam (same)...

How do you solve the problems with lower potency ones? Capping is out, presses expensive, blotters to small..

I decided to do my second trial of DOiP and write a report today. Kinda spur of the moment but I'm in a good mood and feeling experimental. Just dropped 12mg 10 minutes ago. Gonna be taking notes and tomorrow I should have a report posted. :) My last trial was 5mg, but I added a bump of 3-MeO-PCP. Had a light but enjoyable experience which was very euphoric at the peak with some weed. Most reports seem to suggest the required dose is more like 20mg so I settled on 12mg so it would be unlikely to be full strength, but also unlikely to be totally a dud in case the 5mg experience was an anomaly.

Dang guys I feel really good. :) I found some notes on 3 consecutive trials I did with pentylone almost 2 years ago and polished them up and posted a trip report in the TR forum. I'm feeling quite communicative right now, makes me really long for older days where this place was bumpin...

Hey trippy people.

Wanted to change my name back to something nostalgic.
Hope everyone is doing well. Heading out to the mountains with my girl and a couple 1/8ths of shrooms.
Two eigths of Bud and some Clonazepam.

Should be a blast :D

Hey, sweet man, welcome "back"! :) I admit it is very nice to see the name and avatar.

That DOiP trip at 12mg was stronger than I expected. It got quite emotionally intense at one point. I wrote really complete notes but don't have the energy to clean them up just yet, but I expect to post a report in the next day or two.

Thanks for posting that man you are a talented writer. I took some more shrooms so im a lil over a gram now

Things have gotten pretty swirly

Well I appreciate that good sir. :) I love writing reports, especially when it's for things that hardly anyone has tried. DOiP isn't even in PIHKAL.

Well hopefully later today some friends are coming over to play poker. But in the meantime it's nice out and I'm gonna fix my chainsaw and finish sawing up a tree that fell last month in my yard, and then carrying the segments up to put them under some cover so they can dry out and I can split them for firewood later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.