• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good overall. Looking forward to things calming down. Probably gonna have to switch back to every third day phenibut only, and then every 4 days and then off, with some minor withdrawals. I'm hoping I can do every third day but every other day is always an options, I know that works fine. I don't know if I should subject myself to a full-blown GABAergic withdrawal right now... not even sure if that will happen. But the other night made me worry about it. I felt very nervous and my hands and jaw were quivering, and I had some GHB and it went away. So it appears I've gotten myself into a combined GABAergic hole... but it's a shallow one I think, so I'll just get myself out of it now. Phenibut is cool because I have no problem compulsively dosing it (it takes ~4 hours to come on for fuck's sake) and it has a very long half-life. I got off phenibut a while ago and it wasn't hard.

My drummer just left the band though yesterday. :\ I have practice tonight which is going to consist of us looking for a new drummer and talking, probably. Hopefully jam, I really just want to play.

Baclofen is supposed to be pretty good at abating most WD from GHB and phenibut. It's easily obtained from online pharma sites for pretty cheap.

Good luck finding a new drummer!

Yeah baclofen is alright, of course it's also a GABA-B agonist so at some point you have to jump off everything.

About 150mgs of Amphetamine over two days and easily 16 mgs of Etizolam, its so euphoric during the peaks. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. But i donr think you care much either .

Ahh the stims and benzo combos... I got some ethylphenidate once and I thought it was too jittery without etizolam, but with etizolam, it was like cocaine that lasted for hours.

Do you get jittery on benzedrex mate?

I don't remember getting jittery on any decent stim that I can remember.

Occasionally but not really. Propylhexedrine makes me feel fairly relaxed while also stimulated. Some stims though, like the -phenidates, make me feel really overstimuated in a sort of anxiety way, like too much caffeine does.

Hello Bluelight:

Hope you all are doing well, I'd like to introduce myself if that's alright with you. I am a man in my mid-20s, who's academically ambitious, and interested in psychedelic drugs since I believe they are a self-improvement tool; and alternative options can be enticing to me. Other interests of mine include: psychology, sociology/anthropology, biology, politics and political science, social justice issues; such as racism and women's rights, meteorology/weather, music and music production, traveling, nature, and art.

Anyway, I'm taking psychedelics because I'm looking to expand my mind. I'd like to experience ego-death, although I'm open to smaller doses, if strongly recommended. Obviously a trip sitter would be ideal for this type of experience(s). I don't know anyone who is experienced with substances like this. Which is why I'm asking you.

For more information, check out the thread I posted on this subforum.

Have a nice day.

Combined amanita muscaria (an amount equivalent to 1 small cap) and DXM (300 mg) last night, to see how they will synergize. The comeup felt like being on some strong sedative/hypnotic, with a heavy feeling of wanting to sink in the couch and relax. Usually DXM initially causes a light feeling in movements, but this was definitely absent this time. After 3 hours the effects started resembling those of 2nd plateau DXM only.

If I'd do this again, I would put some more shroom and less DXM in the mix.

I would never do that either. Both have a body load for me, and I dislike Amanita Muscaria.

The idea was to find out whether the combined effects would be like those of alcohol, as the muscimol and DXM affect both GABA and NMDA receptors. But it wasn't really like that, more like some strong benzo or barbiturate like drug.

Very interesting. I want to experiment with amanitas again sometime, I never got more than a pleasant intoxication. But a friend of mine had his most impactful/peak experience of his life on them.

I recently started being able to use marijuana again, after a period of random drug testing. I made some edibles with .4 grams each in them and I just now had that moment where I realized I was high. You know how edibles do that, it's like nothing... nothing... and then at some point you come back from a crazy high thought train and realize you're high. =D

I just early voted today, get out and vote my US brethren. It's pretty important right now. Unlike presidential elections, congress/state/local is determined by direct count and it sure is important right now that things go the right way... I voted on party lines but just because at this point one party is clearly a better option than the other, the way they are today. Take that as you will, it could mean I'm referring to either side. ;) But either way, this is a really important voting period.

It might vary by state but in my state today was the first day.

Nice. :) I spent the night dancing to some local Dead covers from some friends, with some friends. :)

Iveseenfootage you should make a profile and avatar if you haven’t found that yet man.

those sound like fun times. Been a little irritable cutting back the tree to nights only from relentless blazing.

Pot sucks when overused I end up feeling it more when I don’t smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.