• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while. 5 months since dosing any psychedelic, and 9 months since my last "proper" trip. But the weather is warming up, my work schedule is easing up, and I was recently gifted 2 grams of synthetic mescaline :). I'm undecided whether to take 50mg escaline in a couple weeks and save the mesc. for another time, or to go for mescaline first. Silly as it sounds, I do like the symbolism behind trying my first classical psychedelic on bicycle "weekend" (the 19th is a work day for me unfortunately), even if it's not Hofmann's creation.

As for that last proper trip...it was 45mg metocin. Strange stuff at that dose; immensely powerful and awe-inspiring, but it still retained a sort of whimsical, down-to-earth character that I was used to from lower doses. I've got a full report tucked somewhere that will make it to TR eventually.

On the subject of RCs from the internet: it really is a shame what's happening in Spain. I ordered some escaline and 3C-E about a year back when I first found them and have been meaning to try them out, but other life matters kept me busy. I did not want to risk getting 2C-X compounds from there...and I have read in passing that this very risk may be causing them problems beyond the health issue, but it was a one-off reddit comment claiming inside info with no proof. The Canadians are wonderful though. They introduced me to psychedelics when I first looked into research chemicals a couple years ago, and I'm glad that they seem to be weathering the storm.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing alright. I don't really come here often enough to know everyone, but I might be posting here a little bit more over the next couple months, and hope to get to know everyone a little more.

Welcome. Come on in and join the club! I'd certainly be interested to hear about your mescaline experience once you take the dive. Mescaline is a gentle but superb teacher. It's one if my favorite psychedelics. I'd go for the mescaline. Escaline is good but it's kinda like a more hollow shell compared to actual mescaline.

I hope that's not true. Who knows though people often post some random word of mouth bullshit but you never know. I was hoping to grab some 2c's in the future sometime if I could among other things....

Just a note I asked a vendor why the ald has dried up and they explained that the main lab is having difficult obtaining the precourser, but they aren't giving up from what I was told.

I'm at work, supposed to be writing a grant proposal but I'm fed up already so I'll share a story from last weekend.

I had some plants at home and recently harvested them, put the buds to dry, collected the leaves and decided to try making cannabis-milk with them, something I've never tried before.

Now, I had eaten edibles before, and always heard about how strong they could be, send you to paranoia land, etc etc, but I actually never had a really intense experience none of the times I tried them. So with this in mind, I was highly skeptical about the strength my milk-extraction would have. So I took the leaves from four plants, and boiled them in a liter of milk. My girlfriend and I took a cup of this each.

I was so skeptical I was even considering the possibility of it doing nothing to us. But within 20 minutes of downing the milk I already started feeling high... whereas all I had heard before pointed out on it taking at least a couple of hours to come-up. So I immediately knew I was in for a ride.

Holy fuck !

I've never been so high in my life. I was nearly tripping, my vision was waving and objects where getting smaller or bigger when I looked at them, like on a high dose of a dissociative. When I closed my eyes I would enter in a K-Hole type of space, with that falling through infinite tunnels sensation and faint closed eye visuals. Time was SO slow. Music was incomprehensible and a complete mess, but awe inspiring nonetheless.

It came to the point where it wasn't even enjoyable anymore. We peaked at around the third hour. My short term memory was destroyed, and we crashed hard on the couch. We had made a lot of plans to spend the evening while high. We wanted to jam with our instruments, and had chosen a movie to watch and had an album we wanted to listen to while lying down in bed ... But none of that happened XD. We just grew roots on the couch and talked for a couple of hours (Pure nonsense probably, I remember very little of it) then just kinda passed out.

The worst part is that when we woke up the next day, we were still high !!! I had told my grandpa that would come over to visit him and have lunch with him, so I actually had to go there while pretty high. It was really uncomfortable, by that point I was mostly feeling sedated and mentally slow. After maybe 24 hours since ingesting the fateful milk I started feeling sober again. God damnit guys !

Haha, yeah, too strong a dose of oral weed and shit gets real intense. =D And it lasts a long time. But I find light and moderate oral dosing to be really great, it comes on so smooth and the body feel is almost opiate-like, it's much calmer and more relaxing than smoking it is for me.

Jealous on the cannabis milk.... That's definitely something I want to try some time. <3 Hehe, edibles are the shit, but certainly powerful.... I honestly think I could mostly give up smoking it if they were more readily available to me. I definitely get that ^ awesome body feel too, it feels like a nice breeze suddenly blowing all around me out of nowhere.

No reason to doubt the power of 11-OH-THC.... I know of at least one study that claims that it can act as a full agonist at CB1 receptors in ways that THC only acts as a partial agonist through at least some functions such as cAMP decreases, though the same study still shows them both as partial agonists by other measures such as GTPγS binding. Synthetic CB1 full agonists can certainly be very powerful hallucinogens as well, so it only seems logical to me that 11-OH-THC might be more efficacious at such activities than THC. Plus, it's just easier to absorb more at once with a large enough oral dosage... and I've also heard before that the liquids actually kick in a lot faster than edibles not uncommonly, part of why I really want to try that milk myself.

The long duration is amazing too.... It may be a bit much when you're not expecting it but it's great when you are. :D Makes me want to do a little cooking myself....

Next time use less! Or more when you feel up to it. =D

Last edited:
Reminds me of when I ate a tray of rice crispies made with 2oz+ of leaf with some popcorn buds.... Was not smart

No reason to doubt the power of 11-OH-THC.... I know of at least one study that claims that it can act as a full agonist at CB1 receptors in ways that THC only acts as a partial agonist through at least some functions such as cAMP decreases, though the same study still shows them both as partial agonists by other measures such as GTPγS binding. Synthetic CB1 full agonists can certainly be very powerful hallucinogens as well, so it only seems logical to me that 11-OH-THC might be more efficacious at such activities than THC.

I guess this is what you're referring to Kaleida:

wikipedia said:
Consuming THC through ingestion results in absorption through the liver and, through metabolic processes, the conversion of a significant proportion of it into 11-hydroxy-THC, which is more potent than THC and crosses the blood-brain barrier more easily

that's interesting I'd never heard of that before. It would help explain the vastly different effect from eating mj. I think there's two other things going on also: different envelope of effects (onset+duration etc) and higher efficiency - I think when you smoke only some small percent gets absorbed because of exhalation, some just gets burned, some just smokes away sitting in the joint or whatever, whereas when you eat it, it's probably absorbed with higher efficiency. But thins 11-oh-thc thing is news to me, very interesting.

I know the 2 times I've eaten what I thought were small amounts of weed (cooked in oil/butter) I got my ass completely handed to me.

Plus, it's just easier to absorb more at once with a large enough oral dosage... and I've also heard before that the liquids actually kick in a lot faster than edibles not uncommonly, part of why I really want to try that milk myself.

The old Moloko Plus?
NSFW:

Moloko-club-A-Clockwork-Orange-300x218.jpg

Hahaha. It probably has to do with first pass metabolism a bit. If it hits the brain first and has a shorter duration it may not have the chance to metabolize like it does orally. The THC also is decarbed orally so it's structure is a bit different. I'm unsure if a quick flame while smoking does the same thing. Sometimes things just work a bit differently orally vs other ROAs. I always loved that fact but people rarely know what I'm talking about when I speak about it. Either way if you smoke it, it would have to be metabolized into 11-HO-THC before it would do anything from THC and THCa so when you eat it orally it goes to the liver first and gets metabolized before reaching the brain. Then it can penetrate your brain, nice and deeply, over and over again. So deep. So very deep!

.... I know of at least one study that claims that it can act as a full agonist at CB1 receptors in ways that THC only acts as a partial agonist through at least some functions such as cAMP decreases, though the same study still shows them both as partial agonists by other measures such as GTPγS binding. Synthetic CB1 full agonists can certainly be very powerful hallucinogens as well, so it only seems logical to me that 11-OH-THC might be more efficacious at such activities than THC. }

Wow, wasn't aware of that, thanks for sharing, Kaleida. It's interesting about 11-OH-THC having full agonism. It would sure explain the vast difference between oral and smoked cannabis.

I had tried edibles several times in the past and never really had an overwhelming experience. This time, though, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it's the highest I've been in my entire life, reminded me of my very first times encountering really strong weed during highschool. But it was so much stronger !

That's really cool about the 11-HO-THC!

Interesting how there are some drugs with wicked oxidated metabolites.. :) Inevitable I guess..

Ever tried 2C-E Solipsis?

Yeah a couple of times. The first time I had a very heavy body load and it put me off for quite some time and somehow gave me the idea that I would only want to do it again if in reasonable shape. Actually with aMT and 2C-T-7 I have similar rules about wanting to be extra squeaky clean before taking them and I'm sure there are others I am not thinking of. With 2C-E it's about the stimulating energy though I believe, for a good part, and managing it well. But still that feels better when you feel okay. With aMT and 2C-T-7 (and 2C-T-2 to a similar extent) it's more about complex metabolism.

Anyway 2C-E is beautiful, I love that stark clarity - I've had that on mescaline too (although mesc is more empathogenically intoxicating even if not floating on a fake-euphoric cloud like when rolling). And even more so on the one time I tried 25D and found the resemblance to DOM descriptions striking.

I really don't trip a lot but still I seem to have quite a permatolerance to 2C-X apparently (based on tries with 2C-B and 2C-I), and near 20 mg the last time I tried 2C-E which may be a year ago it also was not visual or strong. Maybe just trying 25-30 mg and strapping my seatbelt is a cool idea. By the way I am in a quite good place in my life! Which seems like a good starting point for plans like that.

My reaction to ETH-LAD is alright although I still like to take quite heavy dosages, intended as just full/standard dosage. I'm inclined to go for AMT saturday because it has such a different MOA, also I have never had a serious AMT trip only dreamy sedating lower levels trips on it, more like 25 mg than 50 mg. Visionary and lava lamp dream or hypnogogy like, but again: mostly sedating like MDAI and trips can just fly by that way. I just have no idea if I am interested in giving DOM a good shot.

I don't understand why I don't react normally or strongly to psychedelics (apparently), the only thing that could have really ruined my tolerance would have to be ETH-LAD. I guess it's possible it can do that?

Anyway I would also not be opposed to just getting into an acid habit again if I can score some nice stuff.

And also I wanna try exotic shrooms of which I am growing various types but that is a long term plan haha. :D

What are your psychedelic infatuations?

Last edited:
Hmm well I absolutely love lysergamides, especially LSD. The more I've used them, the more I like them. I had a wonderful trip on ALD-52 (which to me is basically LSD and I use them interchangeably) and AL-LAD last weekend, everything about it was right and perfect. I haven't been tripping often lately so the trips I've been having have been pretty strong. I also love tryptamines, the experiences I have with them are generally very powerful and euphoric, and the effect on music playing creativity is insane, my friend and I have "tryptamine jams" occasionally (actually we're way overdue) where in some instances we have achieved a flow state where it feels like something else is playing through you, and you have given up conscious control. I've learned a lot from that. I also love mescaline a lot, I've only had it a few times. I also love 2C-C, I haven't tried 2C-E in a long time, though I have some, but 2C-C is pretty perfect for me. It's not cosmic, it's very earthly and pragmatic, but very loving and warm and humorous too. Combine that with a great body high and very little bodyload, if any, and it's such a winner. Almost every single time I've taken it, I've ended up having really good insight into myself. I also love DOC, although I don't take it as often anymore because it lasts so fucking long and I guess now that I'm older than I was 10 years ago, it fucks with my equilibrium a bit to have such a wonky sleep schedule for 2 days and be tripping so long. But it has everything I love about drugs, almost. It's stimulating and euphoric, pro-social (not, say, in a grocery store, but among friends or in good crowds), insightful, and warm and gentle, even when it's very intense. It reminds me of LSD in many ways, LSD feels more natural though, and can be more mentally disorienting and cosmic.

I don't understand why I don't react normally or strongly to psychedelics (apparently), the only thing that could have really ruined my tolerance would have to be ETH-LAD. I guess it's possible it can do that?

I don't think so, I took a pretty heavy dose of ETH-LAD a while back, and didn't notice any kind of change in tolerance after the normal period passed. I guess it could affect you differently.

I'm missing 2C-E right now. Only done it a few times, but I really vibed with that one.

2C-E tomorrow it is :D

Maybe 22 mg? Though would be typical for me to chicken out a bit as I have experimented a lot and have had plenty of difficult experiences in the last decade included and am a bit tired of taking the risk and getting slapped around.

Probably for the best that I don't go for aMT, after the last tryptamines giving me only bad allergy like effects, although they were 4-sub tryptamines so quite different. Still I think I will prefer to get into aMT again by trying a dose more like 8 mg sometimes on a semi-regular day for an amazing sparkle. There are some drugs, really not all that many that I have applied like this, which can really just brighten a day.. make it smooth and somehow magical. Thinks like phenibut, GHB, pregabalin.. but I guess also low dose aMT. I'm sure MDAI with something else could also be used similarly and I wonder about IAP but have no access to mine for now.

Any tips to make a 2C-E trip good and more comfortable? What about the comeup?

Picking the dosage confuses me.. my experiences of apparent 2C-X tolerance (might be due to low potency who knows) and generally not having a real trip from 18.5 mg 2C-E i believe, tells me to go for ~22 mg but it's scary considering how the intensity can theoretically can get serious along that range.

I should be able to handle it though I think, even if it has a more average effect for that amount?

:eek:

Only real tip I have is keeping active during the come up can help with side efects. Also, with 2C-E I've found that dissolving the powder in water and then drinking the solution over a 10-15 minute span helped with the come-up nausea a bit.

Good luck Soli!

Geez I had a good day. I ate a gram of some mushrooms I happened upon... went for a hike, hung out with my buddy who just got a year older, and then laughed a bunch with my girl and now I'm not sleepy at all and she is but that's cool cuz yeah, now I get to Bluelight and read my book and drink this cider and then crawl into a nice cozy bed with a warm sweet thing in it in a little while. :)

You found some wild Cubensis?.. :D cool!

Well I was about to throw a gelcap of 22.0 mg really fluffy 2C-E down the hatch but decided to dissolve it in some water, it dissolved super quickly probably on account of being such fluffy i.e. loose material. Eating some Belgian waffle with it cause I have a nearly empty stomach, just woke up from a snooze.

I hope some swirlz unfurls <3 either way it's promising to be a day

I'm liquid (and it's such a relief). It's taking some freestyle pencak silat to teach me about the energy flowing in my body Now to work up the nerve to go out later..
As I move my body very slowly and consciously ^ my mind becomes more harmonized with my body and starts to resonate and vibrate which becomes 'orgasmic'

Last edited:
Yeah wild as can be... aint never been no wilder cubensis... amazing since there are no wild species where I live. The one gram was subtle but as the evening progressed I became really tuned to a pulsing, humorous state of love. Powerful stuff. :)

I'm liquid (and it's such a relief). It's taking some freestyle pencak silat to teach me about the energy flowing in my body Now to work up the nerve to go out later..
As I move my body very slowly and consciously ^ my mind becomes more harmonized with my body and starts to resonate and vibrate which becomes 'orgasmic'

Sounds like an awesome thing to do while tripping... Free style Tai Chi?
Hope you had a nice trip. 2C-E is one Id very gladly revisit.

It was a nice trip, nice deep clarity but nothing too psychedelic other than some of what I described earlier. Pencak silat is an art of defense but has a side to i which is more about performance of dance and most of the elements in t'ai chi. However, it's funny you mentioned t'ai chi cause I was thinking earlier how this time doing freestyle pencak was 100 x more t'ai chi like than it's been before for me because I was so attuned to the energy flow - maybe more qigong I guess? I was not up for going on with it for like an hour or two but was definitely very pleasant special and wholesome. Definitely tickled that aspect of things melding into one super-synaesthetic thing.

I did go out later, to the park/woods.. again more of a solemn profundity of communing with nature. I didn't think it was that psychedelic, but the clarity and realness of it a la mescaline are quite something.

I'd like to take it to ~28 mg or higher although I worry a little about side-effects. I'm not as worried about taking a bit more 2C-E anymore though.

Where are you xorkoth? or in what area did you find them?

I'd like to go hunting for liberty caps, I like having a mission to go on long walks especially when it's mushroom season in general.. gotta check for the ideal time for semi's, might be may?.. I'm trying to give back to nature with some liquid culture spreaded out, introduce some nice species especially if they aren't really found here but should be able to grow here.

Status
Not open for further replies.