• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It's more like a twice a year thing, seeing the ol' high school crew. Some I'm on great terms with and we get high together and muse about life, some are straight edge. My three best mates are all from HS though, so I end up seeing a lot of other people from them through proxy.

Most of my companionship comes from Miss Gravy I must admit. We hang out four days a week minimum even though we live 20 minutes apart. We've gotten used to it. She completes me and accepts me for who am I am, flaws and all, and more importantly, she cares and realizes enough that getting me to quit boozing will be in my best interest, yet is okay with me still using other substances. She's only seen booze damage me, and damage me it has, while everything else is easily under-wraps. I suppose if she felt my other drug use was out of hand she'd insist I quit, but for now, I'm an incognito head. People don't even know when I'm stoned these days.

Last edited:
Yeah shit I might have to go to a high school reunion since my pool of friends dried up real fast after pulling a fast one and moving a couple of times across the country... Some spots can be really sensitive I guess, like things that on the one hand were the stuff of playing games with each other (I hate manipulation of peoples feelings - but yeah we WERE talking high school), but also of freshly developing feelings like emotions on acid basically - the touched for the very first time effect if you will with the madonna reference...

Anyway that sort of story does touch a nerve, cream gravy (gravy bunch gravy?), my point being it might do that for a lot of people perhaps?

But ok, my day was unusual... it started with getting up after the most horrible night, no sleep (abstaining from alcohol, solidary with my mom, until easter)... apart from the last hour or so, which I always thought is worse than not sleeping one second, the same kind of bad as falling in some after dinner dip or something and not getting out... the worst part being though that I fell asleep with my arms folded awkwardly under my body which was the exact thing I am trying to avoid since I have RSI (CANS) issues...
dexamph was my savior but i still felt like shit. Was posted as sort of master surveillance at the art exhibition that concludes this post-grad year... Turned out there were some silver linings like beautiful women, many of which as one-time volunteers, and just this inspiring atmosphere. Luckily not too much of self-important art people but just the people meant to be there, from all across the world. It was hard, I had no idea where to look since I cannot feel what is the 'right place' to look, so everything sort of either feels like averted eyes or like I am either feeling up girls by looking at them or I look people in the face which makes me uncomfortable because it's not naturally regulated. Drove me half crazy keeping that up until 5 pm but survived.

Glad that I didn't drink but then I got all confused since I half promised myself that the opening of these galleries was going to be an exception to this long break, but forgot that I permitted myself.... the insomnia probably had to do with this break.... then when I got home and had to arrange dinner it was even more confusing and I 'made up' for not cashing in on any drinks during the day... I got beer when i bought dinner.

So now, a bit buzzed... have to choose between a difficult or doable mild hangover feeling in the morning... nothing serious but the kind that can make an ETH-LAD trip less ideal.

Apart from that I should not complain as I am doing alright, made a ceiling lamp I designed and got my herb / plant unit pretty much fully functional, arduino responsive and overheating/fire protected via these same sensors. Then again i've been feeling like shit since i have a hard time keeping up a decent condition.
The thing in the end to tip the scales though is weather here finally looking like it is actual - meteorological - spring...

So unpack the Max Richter's recomposition of vivaldi's 4 seasons !

Sounds like a good woman. :) We all need one to temper our innate masculine drive to self destruct. :\

Slight cliche, please don't pc police me anyone :D

400mg of codeine today. why not, had a fw breaks recently (yes very convincing right :\) still, I just want that warmth to infuse my Achey body.

^Isn't it beautiful? <3

I don't know Vivaldi too well but I really like Max Richter's minimalist classical/ambient. His "Sleep" opus is one of the most moving pieces of music. It takes me to my childhood and happy times. :) There's an abridged version around that is fantastic.

Check it out, I'd link but am at work...

:D Music can change a person! <3 Yes please the abridged version... 8 hours is a little on the long side for me... XLP

making a "cartoon" thingy for my book thingy with a fake tattoo on a shoulder, this is the tattoo, still some irises to color, o_O:

faHig49.jpg

also this poem type sketch during my sleepness night, translated... corny perhaps... i think my head's pretty swirled, fortunately this is not based in reality for me

my life... staged
my death... milked for ratings
my emotions... melodramatic pulp
my thoughts? fake news.
my spirituality... completely unbelieveworthy.
my nihilism, inexistent
my paradoxes: an illusion.
my analysis, inconsequential.
my non sequitors: churned milk
my self-reference: self-reference.
my repetition: my repitition

my moment: our moment

Last edited:
Yeah, I really like Max Richter but for some reason I've never heard of this recomposition of the four seasons before.
I was feeling kind of groggy today and had work to do, so I had taken a tiny bit of MXE for getting into that automatic-pilot kind of stimulation that low dose dissociatives provide and get done with a paper I'm writing. Now It's late evening and I just stopped, smoke some cannabis which seemed to be affected by the MXE ... Browsing bluelight I stumbled upon this marvelous music and I got so excited to see two things I really like blended together. Listening to spring 1 had me literally in tears, this is so beautiful.

The MXE was almost unnoticeable before the weed, but the high and the music is making me feel pretty swirly. I'm euphoric even, this is so blissful. Thanks for sharing Soli, I guess. I like the last verse of your poem.

Oh, music is joy.

Music is joy :)

Day off today, bit of everyones favorite drug up the chimney. Guess.

Does it start with the letter 3?

my day with 125 µg ETH-LAD was nice but kind of uneventful... then again I couldn't be arsed to do much with it, though I made my growhouse operational with some final touches and installing another LED panel, enjoying some brandenburger concertos <3

^ I saw the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center play the Brandenburg concertos live not too long ago, whilst nodding out on kratom. Was fun. :)

HAhaha dats pretty sweet xD seeing that live must have been great anyway.

I'm going to see the Matthaus Passion coming Easter in the theatre, my uncle is singing too. I don't think I will be nodding, if anything I might go for a pregabalinergic roll... or just a fuckton of theanine.

A little kratom I might actually consider sometime, I really need to cut back on that drinking and am abstaining until easter. Maybe I'll let some kratom slide during that time although its cheating a little.

Told myself I was quitting alcohol; got blacked out at my friend's going away party last night. One of these days I'll quit :\

It was a good time though at least, and the hangover wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Does it start with the letter 3?

Good guess :)

I had a small 3mg bump, was gonna redose but actually not really in the mood. Thought I'd make some music but no inspiriation. Beautiful day outside though, might have a stroll.

I've been wanting to make some music badly these days, but I'm stuck writing a paper. Good news are that if my paper is accepted, I have more chances of keeping my research funding and therefore my job which was kind of uncertain a couple of months ago.

Bad news is oh goddamnit I wanna stop doing this already and my head is full of music all the time sometimes.

if anything I might go for a pregabalinergic roll...

IMO, pregabalin is an underrated gem for music-enhancement.

I've been wanting to make some music badly these days, but I'm stuck writing a paper. Good news are that if my paper is accepted, I have more chances of keeping my research funding and therefore my job which was kind of uncertain a couple of months ago.

Bad news is oh goddamnit I wanna stop doing this already and my head is full of music all the time sometimes.

You already are making music, in a roundabout way. The paper is your instrument, the words are your score. ;)

I cannot imagine hanging out with people I went to secondary school with. I kept up with all those guys from 18 to about 24 when I drifted away. AFAIK, they all still hang out doing the exact same boring shit i.e. working shitty jobs to get money to allow them to get plastered and smoke bongs all day. I've got one dude that I still see and it wouldn't phase me if I didn't see him again. :\

I am still really close with a few of my high school friends, drifted apart from some others. I always had a really close core group of friends, and everyone else was kind of an asshole, or indifferent to me. I was considered a weird nerd so most people weren't my friends. My oldest friend I met in second grade and we immediately started hanging out all the time... his parents are like secondary parent to me to this day. We're still like brothers, we both went through a lot of drugs problems too. He got really mad at me for a while when I moved across the country, but that was a long time ago. He lives a long way away from me and is a professional musician so I don't get to see him often, the last time I saw him was this Christmas. He got off heroin a few years ago, I thought he was going to end up dead for a while, and I thought he was doing well. He is doing better than before, but he's gotten into the meth. I smoked it with him once, had a blast, it was the first night I saw him, we stayed up all night and talked the whole time about what has been going on in our lives. He was telling me he doesn't do it all the time but he was doing it every time I saw him that week, even before he came over to see my parents, and he has the meth face... his teeth are getting fucked up and he looks 10 years older. He lost a ton of weight and he was pumping me up about that when I saw him but I see why now. Freaks me out, I hope he doesn't go off the rails. My other really close friend from those days I met in 7th grade, and he has been suffering from major depressive disorder since he was 15. He tells me he wishes he could kill himself almost every day. I am always afraid I'm going to find out he did it one day. :(

I've never been to a high school reunion. My 15 year reunion passed last year (what the fuck). Part of me wants to go to one, because I am so much different. My level of self-confidence is far greater and I don't look like an awkward, gangly teenager anymore. :) I'm not willing to travel 700 miles to go though, and I'm never around when they have those things. Plus it would probably be a little weird. When I got Facebook I got all these friend requests from people I went to high school with, and I checked out their profiles. A lot of them had kids and that was like... shit, 10 or 11 years ago. Now I look at them and most of them look SO much older than me, they have broods of children, my high school girlfriend has a 12 year old. In their pictures they look so worn down, it's like, my life is more exciting now than it was even in college, and they're sitting around talking about the good old days of high school living in the same town with the same people. I think it would trip me out to go to a high school reunion. To me high school is a blip now, it didn't even feel like the real world.

Sounds like a good woman. :) We all need one to temper our innate masculine drive to self destruct. :\

Indeed... it definitely helps me. Both of my adult relationships have been with women who aren't nearly as into drugs as me... unfortunately with my last one I hid my drug use from her, but my girlfriend now I don't hide anything from, she just only rarely wants to do drugs (even weed, she has some weeks where she'll smoke in the evenings with me but most of the time she doesn't). When I'm hanging out with her, I just want to be connected to her so I usually don't do any drugs, and it's cool because it gives me 3 or 4 days of the week where I'm being sober, or maybe a hit of weed.

IMO, pregabalin is an underrated gem for music-enhancement.

Phenibut, which is closely related, is one of my absolute favorite drugs for making music. It's indescribable the effect it has, it's like I can just get so much more into it, and I feel so inspired.

Years ago I experimented with 2C-E and 2C-I a little bit, which provided me with some deep psychedelic experiences, but then I dismissed the 2C series because of the body load. I recently decided to explore them some more, and got some 2C-D. I took 40mg, and I'm really liking it. No 2C-E body load! It's less psychedelic than I expected, even after reading about it, but it's very euphoric.%) It's a lot like proscaline, but much better.

I've always enjoyed 2c-d for that exact reason. If you're not looking to get spun out but just want a nice, mellow psychedelic buzz it's a good one to go to. 4 ho met and lsd in low doses fill that role prettty well too.

Yeah, it's definitely more of a mellow buzz than an actual psychedelic trip. If I had taken it without knowing what it is, I would think I was on something like 4-FA, not a relative of 2C-E. What kind of dosage do you like to take? In Pihkal, the 20mg report says that more would probably be too stimulating, and someone else said 30mg might be the highest they would go, but the dosage range is 20-60, and plenty of people have taken much higher doses. I get the impression that upping the dose can increase the psychedelic effects without adding significantly to the stimulant effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.