• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I dig the metaphor. Yeah, and it takes a lot of psychological work just to figure out we're drops of water and that there's a river and its flowing. Yeah, check out those authors, they're solid. Grof is the father of LSD psychotherapy, holotropic breathwork and a pioneer in transpersonal psychology. It definitely opened my eyes. A.H Almaas is a sober psychonaut of the psyche and really fucking smart.

Yeah, and it takes a lot of psychological work just to figure out we're drops of water and that there's a river and its flowing.

It's easy enough to figure it out on an intellectual level, but it's seriously difficult to actually integrate it into your life. To feel it on a visceral, primal level. I haven't gotten there yet.

Yeah, check out those authors, they're solid. Grof is the father of LSD psychotherapy, holotropic breathwork and a pioneer in transpersonal psychology. It definitely opened my eyes.

I'm reading LSD Psychotherapy at the moment. :) Well, I don't read much, but when I do, that's the book I pick up.

^ I dig the metaphor. Yeah, and it takes a lot of psychological work just to figure out we're drops of water and that there's a river and its flowing. Yeah, check out those authors, they're solid. Grof is the father of LSD psychotherapy, holotropic breathwork and a pioneer in transpersonal psychology. It definitely opened my eyes. A.H Almaas is a sober psychonaut of the psyche and really fucking smart.

I like the metaphor too, you guys must also dig taoism then :D

The most confusing thing about it is that it doesn't mean that we are completely powerless though... that would be 'conveniently consistent'. To some extent controlling and planning works, it can be easy to get a cramped grip on things IMO. When it turns out that the only way is to let go of everything eventually that takes getting used to.

Wow I still somehow feel the impact of ETH-LAD sparkling through me, I would love to go there again next weekend! At my job the year is culminating but I will only have to monitor the public visiting the exhibitions, some technical stuff... the real work is done - tomorrow i am free and I will be enjoying a bit more free time to spend on my own projects like a ceiling lamp i designed and am building... so if I wanna trip again in the weekend I can hopefully create a different atmosphere with ETH-LAD, take it seriously and really use the trip well!

I also might dare taking 2C-T-7 again sometime though I really don't feel like titrating from scratch again. And I promised myself I will take mescaline if my new study gets approved.

Last edited:
you guys must also dig taoism then :D

Yeah, Taoism was the first "religion" that really spoke to me.

To some extent controlling and planning works, it can be easy to get a cramped grip on things IMO.

Definitely. The problem is when you start trying to get a grip on yourself.

Wow I still somehow feel the impact of ETH-LAD sparkling through me, I would love to go there again next weekend!

I don't feel like I reach baseline after taking a lysergamide for a good couple weeks... I think people underestimate how long those psyches impact your system. People come to the forums with their pants on fire, panicking that they "don't feel normal" a week after their first acid trip, asking if they have permanent brain damage.

Curious about the new study you mentioned Solip, mind expanding a bit? :)

I know little about Taoism tbh. I'm sure once I started reading I'd be like, oh, so they knew this over 2000 years ago. Seems like we just keep rediscovering the same wisdom over and over again. When I looked at the vedas I was like, oh, guess they knew that then with greater clarity than we do now. Well, safe travels Solipsis. I've only managed to try 1p-LSD so far. I'm still sitting on my AL-LAD, ETH-LAD and ALD-52. Then there's 4-HO-EPT, methallylescaline and 4-AcO-MET sitting around unsampled. I've had 4-AcO-MET before, just not in over 5 years and it's turning black on me. So anyways, I'm falling behind. Wish I wasn't so lazy.

Definitely. The problem is when you start trying to get a grip on yourself.

True, true, true.

Was lurking and just wanted to agree.

EDIT:
I know little about Taoism tbh. I'm sure once I started reading I'd be like, oh, so they knew this over 2000 years ago. Seems like we just keep rediscovering the same wisdom over and over again. When I looked at the vedas I was like, oh, guess they knew that then with greater clarity than we do now.

Well, years go by, technology may change, our material relation with reality may change; But we are still just man after all ...

Last edited:
I'm sure once I started reading I'd be like, oh, so they knew this over 2000 years ago. Seems like we just keep rediscovering the same wisdom over and over again.

Yep. It's just the same message, said in different words. It's funny how people are fighting over whose religion is the TRUE religion. I think they all are circling the same ultimate truth, viewed through different cultural prisms.

I'm still sitting on my AL-LAD, ETH-LAD and ALD-52. Then there's 4-HO-EPT, methallylescaline and 4-AcO-MET sitting around unsampled. I've had 4-AcO-MET before, just not in over 5 years and it's turning black on me. So anyways, I'm falling behind. Wish I wasn't so lazy.

No rush. It's better to wait until you're really chafing at the bit to dig in. More enjoyable that way. :)

I get the sense of falling behind, though. There are a lot of psychedelics that I've never tried, or only tried once at a low dose, and I wish that I had the experience to participate in all of the interesting discussions about them here. I'm just the kinda guy who quickly settles into the familiar and comfortable. I like my LSD / ALD-52 as my bread & butter, DMT for when I want things to get really freaky, and some pot here and there to keep me from gettin' too sober. I don't feel the need to venture too much farther from that these days.

True, true, true.

Was lurking and just wanted to agree.

:)

Then you start trying to get a grip on trying not to get a grip on trying not to get a grip on yourself. It gets real messy real fast. :D

Pff yeah just like if you want to gain true freedom you have to give up everything, whoever thought of that is really fucking with us... it's like a cosmic children's lock.

I find it challenging nowadays, cause there is so much choice and things that aid us in life that it is easy to get screwed by something like dependency hell.. I'd complain about having to divide my attention that much.. :)
But it's not too bad right now, when in an upswing and especially if I don't skip my dexamp too much I can manage keeping enough continuity so that I can devote some nice time to actual projects. I shouldn't waste too much time though, like unnnecessary or pointless internet loitering. lol ^ sounds funny: too lazy to trip on various things.

The study I mentioned is engineering drawing, so technical design but initially it can be more like administrative processing than actually developing things. Maybe if that all goes right in the future I can put chemistry to use in like 'material sciences'. I don't think immaterial science is an option.

The biggest differences between religions actually seem like cultural traditions to me that are connected to the religious traditions. What arrogance though to tell someone else what to do. And if you're like Tibetan Buddhists it is easy to lose to a force like china, although that is not exactly about religion but about territory... still my point is that logically the more peaceful traditions won't dominate others, it will be amazing if they can survive after all. China has kidnapped some dalai lama appointee prodigal child and faked a replacement to con the Tibetans. So it will be a big question how they will get the next dalai lama. He may need to improvise with his reincarnation.

I don't think immaterial science is an option.

Isn't programming somehow like an immaterial science? :D
Studying "rules", logic, algorithms and it's application to a virtual system is pretty ontological I guess.

Oh man, I'm feeling like a dynamo today. My day started with me having a really fun dream where me and my best friend from childhood (he'd been texting me last night, and last time I saw him I started to become worried about him, he's getting pretty carried away with meth :\) were partying at this house party all night, like early college style, before anything was wrong with anyone, just having fun, meeting people. That dream went on all night long, it felt so long, and it was so much fun. There was a vibe about it that reminded me of my initial ibogaine dreams, sort of a magical, mystical quality, the night there seemed full of wonder, and in the midst of the fun we were going on missions that involved arcane forces. I don't remember all the details, I just know it felt good. :)

Then I woke up an hour before my alarm went off, wide awake and feeling good. I snuggled with my girl for a half hour and then got up and drove back home from her house. Ran some errands on the way before work. Decided I felt like today would be a good day to do little bumps of 3-MeO, so I did that (2 so far). Got home, and all day so far I have been KILLING it at work. I got this special client project yesterday that we expected would take at least 4 days to program, fully custom website that needs to be optimized to tablets and performs pretty intense calculations with an interactive interface. Well, somehow between an hour last night and 3 hours this morning, I did the whole thing. I was flying through it, it was like my brain just did it, effortless and fun. My boss is freaking out about how fast I did it. Now I've fulfilled a bunch of other requests and I just got assigned a new project that my boss was worried would be a problem because I have this other project to do, but since it's done, I actually have some downtime because I haven't gotten the new project yet. I expected to have to work this weekend and be all stressed out today and tomorrow, but it's looking like everything is good. :)

Then later I have band practice, can't wait for that, I'm probably going to play for a while coming up here. Band practice I have a feeling is going to be amazing, I've got that flowy feeling. Then after that, we're going to see a show that features various artists from different projects, including Holly Bowling, who is a personal piano inspiration of mine.

I feel so in tune right now, this was the perfect day to add a bit of 3-MeO to. And we have a high of almost 70 degrees, I get to hang out with my doors open. :)

That sounds amaaaaazing Xork :D My day's been off the chain as well, I'm stoked for life and everything in it right now =D

Nice, I'm feeling pretty in the flow today too, though it may just be the phenibut, either way I'll take. My boss came up to me earlier while I was grooving out to some Kendrick Lamar and asked if I was high because I'm in such a good mood, singing and dancing around the warehouse.
I'll be taking some 3meo for the concert tonight.

Last night I signed a lease for a house I'll be moving in to in April. I'm super excited about it, it's in one of the hippest neighborhoods in town, walking distance from a couple breweries including New Belgium. I could smell the beer brewing from the front porch last night. I'm really looking forward to being independent for the first time ever. And to top off the great mood a really cute hippie girl hit me up on OkCupid. It's been so long since I've dated I'm not sure what to say, I guess I'll start with "Hi" and go from there. Where do you take someone you don't know on a date?

lol I just took a half empty capsule of pregabalin, then a couple minutes later I had to burp and right that moment the capsule collapsed causing me to burp a puff of dry pregabalin powder...

^Haha, maybe it's a sign... whether it is or not, it gave me an amusing mental image. =D

Well, as you know I met my girl on Ok Cupid, and our first meet was at Rosetta's for a quick lunch, somewhere public just to get an actual read on each other. Then our first real date was 2 days later and we went on a long hike. But by then we had determined we were both into that so it would make a good date (and it did). I think the lunch date is good for a first time meet. Lunch or coffee somewhere cool. That way you get a chance to meet in person and see if there are vibes, without being locked into a real date situation (like if I had met my girl and we immediately went on a 4-hour hike, and halfway through it got weird, that would have sucked).

I love cute hippie chicks! Lots of 'em around here too if this one isn't worth pursuing.

Can't wait to see your new place dude. I'm really pumped for you in general, being around you it's easy to tell you've dropped a lot of baggage. That feeling of independence, that the future is wide open... it's priceless. :)

Xork and Delsyd, sounds like you two are really riding the wave lately. I'm a tad jelly, but i'm starting to feel some big fat vibes rolling in. Slow rollers - smooth. effervescent.

I can only imagine what type of Hippie chicks you're meeting up in them parts=D

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that y'all are finding some shelter from the storm in this crazy world of ours! May the wind be always at your back, and the center of cosmic consciousness never more than a stone's throw away. (What the hell am I typing right now?)

Got home, and all day so far I have been KILLING it at work. I got this special client project yesterday that we expected would take at least 4 days to program, fully custom website that needs to be optimized to tablets and performs pretty intense calculations with an interactive interface. Well, somehow between an hour last night and 3 hours this morning, I did the whole thing. I was flying through it, it was like my brain just did it, effortless and fun. My boss is freaking out about how fast I did it.

Holy shit. You're on fire. I love that feeling. I wish it happened more often. :D

I wish somebody would figure out the f***ing mechanism of action for how arylcyclohexylamines fuck with your bladder so I could find a way to dodge that bullshit, because my predisposition to that side effect is making me jealous of you guys and your 3-MeO-PCP. :!

Oh well. I've been a little sick lately, and I've been on a weed break (coincidence? <_< ... >_>), but ending it right here and now with a little bowl feels really kind on my poor sickly li'l body. <3

I had a weird night; been trying to avoid booze but it's so damn hard. Curse you legal buzz.

Last edited:
Tell us more.
I took some etizolam and some wax and went out to a BBQ at an old high school friend's place; it was all fun and friendly, then the booze started to make its way into the whole gathering. As drunkenness ensued, we started discussing dead high school friends, politics (dear God), ex-girlfriends, you know, all manner of things that get people riled up. All in all it was a fun bbq, but as I was leaving my friend mentioned in retaliation to my "I hated you in high school but you're cool now," comment, that I just hated him cause the girl I was head over heels for was into him and not me. And he's right, the guy used to rub it in my face, he didn't even like her. It filled me with such rage that there were occasions where people thought I was gonna pull some Columbine type shit.

He consoled me by saying, "Well, I'm friends with her on Fbook, she's not any better off in life than you, she's still in school and still not married," And I was like, "Good, because I wish all sorts of terrible things upon her in life." It upsets me that I care at all now though, it upsets the very fiber of my being. I never want to think of her again. The scar she left upon my soul is irreparable. I have a loving girlfriend, who I plan to marry, I have a college degree (for what good it does me) and I've got things in life I enjoy doing, or at least plan to enjoy doing... yet here I am fussing over her, a decade after I first fell for her.

After my friend and I left there, it was only midnight and we figured let's go get a drink at the pub; we get there, it's packed, more high school acquaintances pass by, girls I've hit on in past lives, but I'm okay, the etizolam is making me apathetic about it. I'm at the bar ordering a drink when suddenly my friend collapses and hits his head on the bar. Jesus, I didn't know what to do, I was freaked out, I turned to the bartender and said cancel my order n' close me out. I pulled him up from the ground, got his tab closed, we rushed on out and to the car. The guy had barely had any booze... I'm not sure what happened. He was fine when I took him home and he didn't seem too wonky. He said the night before he had taken Z-quil to sleep and that he still hadn't slept much, so perhaps he had lingering effects from that... I dunno, it freaked me out, was very much like a minor seizure. I hope he's feelin' alright today; I better call him up.

^Sounds kind of intense.

I cannot imagine hanging out with people I went to secondary school with. I kept up with all those guys from 18 to about 24 when I drifted away. AFAIK, they all still hang out doing the exact same boring shit i.e. working shitty jobs to get money to allow them to get plastered and smoke bongs all day. I've got one dude that I still see and it wouldn't phase me if I didn't see him again. :\

I actually don't have a big friendship group at all, I have my best mate, a few other closeish friends and that's it. My older brother is a close companion but he is really mentally ill these days so I avoid him. I tend to hang out with Miss Swilow, or my best mate and his missus.

I find it difficult to make friends, I am a bit of a sarcastic asshole and I don't make small talk. Oh well, people genenrally suck.

Except you guys <3 :)

Hey everytoons, I'm coming off my 1st (and probably once in a lifetime) Plateau Sigma DXM trip that actually worked, ASK ME ANYTHING? (This isn't Reddit!)

Where is my wallet??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.