• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Pretty hilarious xD so what then

immaterial girls dying in a material fantasy?
Immaternal people living in a matriarchal world?
I'ma t'eerie ol' P pollinating a mabeerial We-hive?
Three little tripping piggies living in a deterministic world?
Stabat mater The Real World arterial aids?

This cause had the effect of making this Me-hive utter an immaterial laughter.
But that had already happened since the beginning of the universe any way, so no news (Good news).

(
Time would be an illusion too, any subsequent effect being simply part of the first cause. Only conscious entities would see it differently.

Relativity of simultaneity suggests cause and effect is a matter of perspective.

Really liked this thought)

I meant that every single possibility - what you've referred to as timelines - exist in spite of each other. Although now I lament the fact that I spoke with such authority, as who am I to say "the simple truth..." when I have not personally experienced it?

Well I think that they can all exist in our imaginations, but in reality... who knows? There might be infinite parallel universes, each one representing an alternate fork in history. Maybe there's a parallel universe in which I actually get to bed at a reasonable hour, instead of staying up all night vaping herb and talking about philosophy on the internet? That would be wild. ;)

Some universal constants may yield a world that will crumble after no more than a few moments because its physical laws can not sustain it. And so there are milder versions of that effect that don't simply preclude a world from existing past a few moments but that do pose limits on it when all the prerequisite determinants are not congruent. Not all things will be congruent because they all presuppose quite a number of things that are necessary to make them possible. All of those presuppositions have to align with all other presuppositions to be possible.

Even a tiny change in universal constants would have a drastic impact, especially for life on Earth, which is so sensitive to its environmental conditions. We're lucky that the laws of physics work the way they do, because if they were slightly different, we couldn't exist.

Sometimes it can be fun to think about the way everything is connected in a big web of cause and effect. For example, I wouldn't have been born if not for the Sterling Hall bombing.

^Pretty hilarious xD so what then

immaterial girls dying in a material fantasy?
Immaternal people living in a matriarchal world?
I'ma t'eerie ol' P pollinating a mabeerial We-hive?
Three little tripping piggies living in a deterministic world?
Stabat mater The Real World arterial aids?

:D

Hey everytoons, I'm coming off my 1st (and probably once in a lifetime) Plateau Sigma DXM trip that actually worked, ASK ME ANYTHING? (This isn't Reddit!)

Well I think that they can all exist in our imaginations, but in reality... who knows? There might be infinite parallel universes, each one representing an alternate fork in history. Maybe there's a parallel universe in which I actually get to bed at a reasonable hour, instead of staying up all night vaping herb and talking about philosophy on the internet? That would be wild. ;)

I've had this thought many times. Seems wild, but infinity is just that.... infinite. Neverending, everything wrapped into one.

Hey everytoons, I'm coming off my 1st (and probably once in a lifetime) Plateau Sigma DXM trip that actually worked, ASK ME ANYTHING? (This isn't Reddit!)

How long ago was this? Curious how reaching sigma affects your sleep patterns afterwards. Did you experience any strange time distortions? Any hallucinations like you might with deleriants, like seeing things that probably weren't there upon further reexamination of events but that seemed entirely convincing at the time? What was the highlight of the experience?

My experience with high dose DXM was definitely an overshoot, not a sigma as far as I know. I quit smoking with it but universe also gave me a hard smack across the face for that one. Took over a month to feel normal again. Haven't revisited since but bought it in powdered form just in case. Definitely respect this substance very much now.

DXM is a strange one, all right. My experience in early Feb, a lower 3rd plateau, while running a 103 deg fever reminded me a lot of when I had malaria, and the delirium that accompanied it. I'd conceived so many glorious ideas, but was in no shape to write them down. Alas. They're still up in my subconscious somewhere. Interestingly, I haven't smoked a cigarette since then either!

Well JesusGod, we'd have to get the Timezones and all involved here, but ok, on MY TIME it all started yesterday afternoon at 3 o'clock, and now it's today (yeah!), 9:35pm. Last time I was in bed was 8am yesterday (love was such an easy game to play......) Planning on going to sleep tonight around 11pm midnightish, an other hour and a have or so.

Tripped retort hereforth: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/816...pooked-the-Spooks-in-the-City-of-Alchemy-quot
There are still fantastical visual contraptions emanating from neverwhere in the shadows. Entertaining but clearly harmless (you can see right through them!)
Will update with further expanatnanations & et ceteras upon awakening the-morrow.

Last edited:
I can't tell you how much your suprawelderconscious diatribes are making me smile. :)

Hahaaa yeah dude, it's supra! Bless your mangled cognitive institutions

I aim my sneezes to the breezes and hope to Jesus they relieveus

I almost wrote "I am to sneeze", but that wouldn't have been DXMish, just British.

When tripping like to post this

SPECIAL >

to try and convey it outside out a moment

BL modded it to avoid ere is a BL thing that makes sure such stamps it doesnt violate the exactDbits of that you also see here vv

Last edited:
I am thinking of taking a medium dose of magic mushrooms with my girlfriend tonight. We are currently at the pacific coast in Mexico Oaxaca.

We got fresh ones in honey with an unknown potency. What could possibly go wrong? We tested a small dose the day before yesterday just to get a feeling what might happen.

The only thing that holds me back is my rule be stay sober for 7-8 weeks between trips and I did mescaline 3 weeks ago. :(

Thanks for the advice! I think tolerance should be gone after a week if you do not binge. The rule is more for harm reduction and observing what these substances do with me and the way I behave.

I took a little of the mushrooms and had an interesting experience. Like with mescaline the substance made me very calm and walking in the street and talking to people was way too much. Too much in the sense that I got aggressive because it was just too much for me.

The mushrooms felt way more pushy than the mescaline, without visuals at this dose. Mostly head space.

I lay down at the beach and the main journey lasted about 2 hours. After this I was more it less sober and in a good mood.

I like the short duration although the come up was not too pleasant. The main difference to mescaline was that mescaline took me to a deep trance state without much content while psilocybin gave me a journey that was very personal.

Not sure if I would do more mushrooms. Sometimes there were feelings of upcoming fear or this feeling that things are getting out of control which mescaline did not give me. Perhaps this was just because the setting with mescaline was better in the sense that my environment was safer and calmer.

I find mushrooms to be more confronting and more likely to produce fear than mescaline. But certainly a controlled environment would minimize this. The place I get to with mushrooms is very different from the place I get to with mescaline, much more out of control and overwhelming, but also with greater potential for a really profound experience.

There's a lot of great people that have addressed the idea of "spiritual work" far more eloquently than I ever could like A.H Almaas or Stanislav Grof, but I can summarize a bit. I'd start by using a term like psycho-spiritual work since spiritual work is a bit of a misnomer. the psychological investigation is the aspect that inquires into self according to perceptions, circumstances and established lines of inquiry. Things like marriage difficulties or difficulty controlling anger might necessitate the need for this. The spiritual aspect is a kind of a surrender in that there isn't anything to do really. It is the part that enables change and transformation as directed by an intelligent, transpersonal field of awareness beyond that which one is capable of perceiving. Without the higher-self (you can omit words like spiritual since they cause a whole host of conflicts with people's world view) one could never transform oneself. We'd be like dogs chasing our own tails. The dog needs a guide to stop it for a second, hold the tail and wave it in front of its face a bit so that a new perception can arise than includes a comprehension of the futility of that chase. That's the idea at least as I've internalized it. The extent to which one surrenders can speed things along, though people will debate the nature and extent of the reality to which one surrenders oneself.

I've been thinking intensely about this subject for the past few days, and here's my (symbolic) summary:

We cannot change the flow of the river, because we are nothing but drops of water within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.