• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How To Prep and Inject Nucynta 100mg?

euphoricrelief

Greenlighter
I just want to start by saying this:

YES, I know banging pills is seriously risky for numerous reasons.
YES, I know nucynta isn't the greatest to some, while most haven't even heard of it, but after my history it's my DOC.
YES, I've taken them orally and nothing happens, and the snorting definitely works, but Jesus h fucking Christ nothing on this earth burns as much as that does, for hours at a time. To put things in perspective I would rather rail 3000mg of APAP in one breath than snort these things; but because orally does nothing anymore, I have to suffer through.

All that being said and with what I also stated in my other post begging for help from the literally unbelievable worst pain of my life after snorting these bitches ( 100-200mgs at a time every 4 hours ) that lasts literally hours, swells up my nasal cavities to the point I can't inhale or exhale no matter how hard I push and also to the point my Neti Pot doesn't even come out the other nostril, it comes out my mouth, eyes, and gets in my ears from the inside, makes the grooves on the roof of my mouth swell up and hurt like a motherfucker, and makes my entire mouth, nose, and throat feel like I just snorted acid that had shards of glass that are on fire. I can't take it anymore, I am in tears every time I snort them now, but taking them orally just isn't an option as it does nothing and I need pain relief to maintain my work performance.

I am an ex heroin addict and plan to keep it like that after 6 months of being sober, and I promised that I'd never use a needle again, but I literally have never had something hurt this bad and I'm the definition of desperate for pain relief right now. Taking them orally is not an option, and I'm trying to cut off the other option by injecting. Can someone please break down the entire process, starting with the removal of the wax coating? When I was on heroin and injecting other morphine and dilaudid pills, I know you fill up 10-20 units with water, then either soak the full pill on a spoon or bottle cap, remove the plunger and break down the damp powder to get rid of any clumps, rip off a piece of a cotton swab or clean cigarette filter bit, let the cotton soak up in the puddle of the now broken down pill, then stick the tip of the needle in the cotton and draw back until it's gone. However, the dilaudid did NOT have a wax coating like the nucynta does, and I'm not sure if it will break down the same way or if I need to do something else ( i heard of some kind of salt trick where you put some salt in the puddle the breaking down pill is creating, and the wax will bind to the salt and can just be separated? idk if that's true or not ) in order to get the wax off so I don't get a fucking blood clot and die for a drug you don't really get all that high from. Lol.

Thanks so much in advance y'all, I really appreciate y'all helping me get out of this opioid relief desperation and for not judging my pretty much first relapse behavior.

If you're at a point where you feel like your only option for getting the pain relief you need is IV tapentadol, I think it's time to rethink options. Is there any chance you can get in to see another doc? What kind of pain exactly are you dealing with? What have you tried taking for relief?

No it's not that I feel that's my only option, there's other medication I could try, it's just nucynta is my DOC and I usually snort it but i have such a bad sinus infection I need to give my nose a break for a day or two so I need to IV it bc like I said, orally doesn't do it anymore. I just need to know how to do it to not fuck up my vein.

Well I went ahead and banged it, which was a complete waste. Everyone was saying how they couldn't stop nodding out when they shot up anything more than 75mg, but I banged 300mg and felt absolutely nothing and wasted three pills. Oh well, guess I have to just be completely miserable and keep snorting them. ??

Well I went ahead and banged it, which was a complete waste. Everyone was saying how they couldn't stop nodding out when they shot up anything more than 75mg, but I banged 300mg and felt absolutely nothing and wasted three pills. Oh well, guess I have to just be completely miserable and keep snorting them. ??
If IVing a shitty drug like Tapentadol or snorting it & being in intensive pain is your only options you need to reevaluate your situation & possibly your life

Why not try plugging them? Is there something special about this stuff that doesn't allow it to be absorbed rectally I don't know about?*

*(rhetorical question)

Plus plugging is fun and you avoid all those nasty track mark issues.

As was already stated use a micron filter if you're going to go ahead and bang them

Good luck

Last edited:
Guys I didn't ask this question to be judged but thanks for the input. Thought here of all places people would keep their opinions to themselves. Kinda fucked up. I'm just trying to get some pain relief like everybody else here.

I will definitely try that next. Is it absorbed as fast as snorting? And should I melt the wax coating off first?

Crushing should be enough to break time release. And takes 10-20 mins to kick in, but it's usually the best bioavailability to be had without injecting.

If people were going to lecture you then they could've at least posted some useful info as well. I'm sure OP is well aware her behavior isn't the smartest, but we all knowingly bypass our better judgement at times, right?

Good luck w/ everything

Why not do the tried and true method of putting a few tablets in a little bit of lemonade or cola before you go to bed, and when u wake up u will have an instant release tapantedol drink.

Couldn't someone then just put several tablets in a large enough amount of water so the pills can't gel all the water, then add some ascorbic acid from the sachets they use for injecting base from the needle exchange, let it sit for 12 hours, filter off the water to yield a slightly purer version of tapentadol?

I know with name brand concerta I grind them up and do a "CWE" type extraction but use 97% isopropyl alcohol instead of water. This dissolves the drug and it doesn't seem to react the same way as H20...as in usually no gel, if there is it's negligible.i then obviously evaporate the filtered
solution.maybe this would work with the pills u have as well

Last edited:
Guys I didn't ask this question to be judged but thanks for the input. Thought here of all places people would keep their opinions to themselves. Kinda fucked up. I'm just trying to get some pain relief like everybody else here.

We're not judging, we just want to help and make sure you don't damage your body as injecting pills can lead to amputations, COPD etc.

Can you talk with your doctor and tell him that your dosage isn't enough for pain relief ?

I tried 250mg of crushed Tapentadol with some bud and it done very little, and I have 0 tolerance. I think it's best to speak to your GP or equivalent about changing to something more effective.

I do it the way she said she did other pills and it only burns for a few inches up my arm and Bam! Blurred vision and the withdrawal is gone, my friends.