• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

MMF Gone Horribly Wrong

Originally Posted by Kaden_Nite He posts one every week. His wife or gf must have done this a few hundred times by now. Poor guy.

If they just join BL to post in SLR - there's a sign.
If it's something about being cheated on - there's a sign.

Bonus points if there's numbers at the end of the user name.

Off topic from the OP, but I joined bluelight solely to post in SLR. My first thread was about a relationship issue. Truth is, I searched the web for a SLR type forum and this was top of the list. I don't use drugs, except I'm on a lot of prescription drugs. 25 years ago, I had a bit of a cannabis addiction, which I got off without help. I'm not on here for that. If you look at my posts, you'll hopefully see I'm not a troll. I imagine there are people who post here for similar reasons.

Off topic from the OP, but I joined bluelight solely to post in SLR. My first thread was about a relationship issue. Truth is, I searched the web for a SLR type forum and this was top of the list. I don't use drugs, except I'm on a lot of prescription drugs. 25 years ago, I had a bit of a cannabis addiction, which I got off without help. I'm not on here for that. If you look at my posts, you'll hopefully see I'm not a troll. I imagine there are people who post here for similar reasons.
I think he was referring to me. Oh well, fuck em. I appreciated the replies you gave.

°If you're not the troll, then all is good and I wasn't reffering to you. Your post wasn't shit, but it would be if the intention was part of the obsessive trolling of this sub forum. Like I say, if you're not that person, then perfect, you're fine and I mean no mal intent. In that case, it wasn't directed at you. :)

But if you are, then see above.

°If you're not the troll, then all is good and I wasn't reffering to you. Your post wasn't shit, but it would be if the intention was part of the obsessive trolling of this sub forum. Like I say, if you're not that person, then perfect, you're fine and I mean no mal intent. In that case, it wasn't directed at you. :)

But if you are, then see above.
No worries, but in the future I'd recommend not interrupting someone's thread to make an accusation without merit. It doesn't exactly make a newcomer feel welcome.
That being said, I applaud your efforts.

I'm kind of curious what your sex life with your actual girlfriend, who knows nothing about this, is like.

I'm kind of curious what your sex life with your actual girlfriend, who knows nothing about this, is like.

probably very vanilla (in his eyes at least). I mean, he is out having complete orgies and is in love with his mistress and not his significant other. THe situation sounds completely fucked to me.

Vanilla indeed. Though she does like to go out to strip clubs and stuff. But I have more surprises jerking off then when I'm having sex with her

My wife and I had a random MFM or more of a cuck with a guy. Big mistake for me. I'm average size, turned out he wasn't. She tried to hide her pleasure at first but it didn't last. I have to admit watching him doing her was extremely erotic. I was amazed at his penis and seeing it in her. She had three orgasms in about ten minutes, she had mentioned as he was first entering her for him NOT to come in her. Ten minutes later as she was having her third orgasm he said he was close and she said " don't stop, please don't stop."
He didn't and once he was finished it was my turn, I came as soon as I entered her. I could see her concern for me in her eyes as I shook as I was coming. It was a long weekend. For the months after I couldn't last 30-45 seconds in her. In my head all I could hear was her coming on him, I had never heard her come like that. I would picture his penis pushing in her, at first she could only take a little but after she came the first time he was pounding her and she was pounding her hips to meet his. I knew I could never please her like that and I'm sure she knew that from the first orgasm.

This actually last night my wife and I have had many threesomes before no problem otherwise last night today had a very big penis we have had other threesomes with guys with big penises and none of there were any good at all. Last night my wife wanted to suck my cock while he was f****** her from the back problem words not too long ago I can barely busted into orgasms without clitoral stimulation so she can have them a lot now without even touching herself and they are deep penetration orgasm the guy that we had last night was a black guy who had a great big dick and he counted her I must have watched in Paragon her for an hour then I started in I was making her have orgasms but the ones that she was having with him for super strong and she would even say I'd it it was very easy to tell me and that I knew both of us we talked about on text he decided that he didn't want to do it anymore with us because she is holding back which is very loving but when I first had sex with her she was looking for that deep penetration she got from Kim but I wasn't able to give her because my penis isn't that big it is only six inches the guy who was doing her with about 9 inches and she loved it then afterwards she was sore and I got very upset when she was unable to finish for me and this is the second time with the same guy but that had happened needless to say I was pretty upset and I was hurt because I am much smaller and I can barely feel anything so I know that it couldn't be pretty sure that bad you just feel like she wasn't enjoying it after he had gotten done so I stopped and was very upset and you have yet to talk this morning but things are looking grim.

Dear Somethings,

Please excuse this question and my comments if they are offensive to you, but if you are in a relationship with another woman and you are cheating on her with this woman you have threesomes with, do you think this might have something to do with why you might be having performance issues? IMHO, I don't think you can have other kinds of sexual experiences in a vacuum when you are supposedly in a relationship with another woman without lots of fallout. Threesomes, even if you are not cheating on someone else, inherently often have major problems when you choose to engage in them that are almost impossible to foresee. Now, it is possible that your erection issues were isolated, as this happens to all men on occasion, but in your situation I think other factors are at work here. Just some things to think about.

Last edited:
I'm going to answer the question with two different responses.
ONE: if you were actually with this girl who you are having an affair with
Try again then. Not all will go perfectly!! It's perfectly fine if it doesn't once in a while and most people are understanding about that.

TWO: oh wait, you are having an affair and your partner doesn't know about any of it
STOP IT!!!!! She doesn't deserve this disloyalty. Also, you are putting her at a very high risk of diseases which is even worse than the cheating aspect of things.