• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Anyone know anything about engines?

My generator (2-stroke) was in my shed when I got flooded; and I think it has got water into the carburettor, because it is refusing to start. There is a bolt underneath the carbo that looks suspiciously like it might be a drain plug. Is it safe just to undo this and drain out the watery fuel, or are there any traps for the unwary?

What I don't get, is what possible benefit flat earthers, creationists &c. even expect to gain from their beliefs?

I suspect it's just a random manifestation of the brain circuitry that tends certain individuals towards the god delusion, rather than hinting at the desire to attain any immediate/tangible benefit.

However I do think that particular YouTuber is rather a narcissist seeking attention (good or bad), having perused his other failed attempts.

Anyone know anything about engines?

My generator (2-stroke) was in my shed when I got flooded; and I think it has got water into the carburettor, because it is refusing to start. There is a bolt underneath the carbo that looks suspiciously like it might be a drain plug. Is it safe just to undo this and drain out the watery fuel, or are there any traps for the unwary?

Hard to say without seeing it Julie, but most carburettors do have a drain screw at the bottom. Open it up and drain that toxic H2O away.

Hard to say without seeing it Julie, but most carburettors do have a drain screw at the bottom. Open it up and drain that toxic H2O away.

Agree, also close the petcock before draining the car bowl from the screw at the bottom.

Check oil for water contamination and I would remove spark plug and turn engine over as a precaution against hydrolock and spray some wd40 down it.

Agree, also close the petcock before draining the car bowl from the screw at the bottom.

Check oil for water contamination and I would remove spark plug and turn engine over as a precaution against hydrolock and spray some wd40 down it.

Better still, strip that fucker down and wash it all out with petrol, don't want any grit getting in yer jets do you?

When I had a four carburettor Honda 550, I got stripping them down to a fine art in an attempt to cure a perceived fuel problem - all four stripped, cleaned and reassembled within an hour. It took me many sessions doing this, before I eventually realised my coils were fucked. The moral of this story is that in most cases, poor performance is more often than not an electrical problem... :\

19 dead in Manchester terrorist explosion - 4 year anniversary yesterday of Lee Rigby. Time for another candle lit vigil - update Facebook profiles with 'Stand Together' etc

Of course we need diversity and multiculturalism - let's import more migrants we all know they will integrate into our society (Just the same way that Germany, Sweden, Greece etc are reaping the rewards).

FFS:!

Stee : EDIT:

22 now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Children killed man. Fucking children. This makes it more poignant for me as I have a daughter. I can't find any more words to describe it. Usually I'll rabble about how we all played a part in creating a vacuum for these terrorist groups and radicalised ideals to flourish, yaddah yaddah, but waking up to this is just awful.

Then you see the good news that 5000 migrants were ferried by the NGO's at the weekend - into the system, we will find a place for you. It's pathetic and I feel that those in charge are just flushing Europe down the drain with this nonsense approach.

I suppose it's just 'part and parcel of living in a major city' - when you have the Mayor saying that it doesn't exactly fill you with hope.

Boils my blood though - gang rape in UK, teenagers being groomed - :!

Struggling with the news this morning. A place I've been many times, a place I've taken my own family too when I was in the UK.

Kids in the local schools I know were there. I went to a Drake gig there (friends like him ok!) and I said where is the security why are they so lacking in searches when they can insist on dogs and full pat downs for venues of just a couple thousand.

Why was someone allowed to walk into the box office area when the gig finished and it's known to be a bottle neck. Lots and lots of why's....

It's made things very real. I'm told there are a lot of vacant faces around and about Manc this morning as like me we try to understand why.

Horrendous just horrendous.

My daughter's friend was at the gig. She left 10 minutes early because she didn't feel well...

! Close call. So far I know of 4 people who were there. One is a good mate who had taken his 12 year old daughter as a birthday present. He heard it go off, exited on the opposite side. Said it was just mad panic no one knew what the hell was going on people thinking it could be another Paris type etc. This animal knew exactly what he was doing. He went for the busiest biggest exit. Venue always has to finish on time to catch last trains home. It went off at the train station exit.

Cowardly, low life scum. (everyone and anyone that supports this type of behavior).

Afternoon all long time...what a sad and tragic day.

I hope you are all well, sorry to just drop in and add a slight thread flow diversion but I am struggling for some reason to find out through the means of the web to find out what this substance is more commonly known as 2-(methylamino)-1-(2-methylphenyl)-1-propane ??? Would be grateful for help.

Keep safe all <3

Hey Flo - nice to see you posting <3

I'm planning my next vacation - anyone been to Croatia recently ? Wheres SHM these days ? What are everyone's summer travel plans ?

Afternoon all long time...what a sad and tragic day.

I hope you are all well, sorry to just drop in and add a slight thread flow diversion but I am struggling for some reason to find out through the means of the web to find out what this substance is more commonly known as 2-(methylamino)-1-(2-methylphenyl)-1-propane ??? Would be grateful for help.

Keep safe all <3

Mephedrone? Gawd rest it's soul (in my life anyway *sob*)

Struggling with the news this morning. A place I've been many times, a place I've taken my own family too when I was in the UK.

Kids in the local schools I know were there. I went to a Drake gig there (friends like him ok!) and I said where is the security why are they so lacking in searches when they can insist on dogs and full pat downs for venues of just a couple thousand.

Why was someone allowed to walk into the box office area when the gig finished and it's known to be a bottle neck. Lots and lots of why's....

It's made things very real. I'm told there are a lot of vacant faces around and about Manc this morning as like me we try to understand why.

Horrendous just horrendous.

My daughter's friend was at the gig. She left 10 minutes early because she didn't feel well...

fuck, that's really scary shit.
i didn't know who else from here was from around Manchester, but i did think of you when i heard about this FUBAR. you guys must be feeling shaken up.

Ya know, I've always prided myself with being tolerant towards other cultures. My son's best friends are Polish, Chinese and Pakistani. He doesn't bother with the English kids round here much because they are fuckin idiots. But it's getting to the point where if I see a dark skinned bloke with a daft beard, I want to get away from him as fast as possible. It shouldn't be like that. I have lots of Muslim clients in my job, but I'm starting to regard them with suspicion. Apparently ISIS have celebrated this attack upon young people. How fuckin low can they go..??

Know how you feel but that's what they want. Rise above brother save your anger for people like this guy @David_Leavitt on twitter. Always knew there were cunts out there but this guy wants to advertise his status.