• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Fuck why did i click on that...

You should have just posted a warning Consumer. Your astonishment piqued my curiosity and I too am now scared for life.

This is why I wouldn't last 5 minutes in Social. Whenever I have a lurk over there I'm split 50 /50 between hyseterical laughter and pure aghastment .

Bella. You bitch. You took me over to the dark side, and I liked it. I now fear for humanity... ;)

Yeah i hate the search engine too. It brings up every thread but the one i am looking for.

You should have just posted a warning Consumer. Your astonishment piqued my curiosity and I too am now scared for life.

This is why I wouldn't last 5 minutes in Social. Whenever I have a lurk over there I'm split 50 /50 between hyseterical laughter and pure aghastment .
Sorry Stee. I was in shock and that was the best response. I dont think i will ever be able to eat a sausage again.

If thats an example of what Bella is into. ..well fuck that is some sick shit..

Sorry Stee. I was in shock and that was the best response. I dont think i will ever be able to eat a sausage again.

If thats an example of what Bella is into. ..well fuck that is some sick shit..

It's not Bella's fault - he merely lured me into the cesspit called Social where I discovered such porcine delights. Enjoy your bacon my friend...

The funny thing is, that image got UA'd over there. The fuckin pussies ;)

Last edited:
It's not Bella's fault - he merely lured me into the cesspit called Social where I discovered such porcine delights. Enjoy your bacon my friend...
Well i know now i aint ever sticking my head in that place ever again...

Well i know now i aint ever sticking my head in that place ever again...

I might attempt another visit when i am sound of mind. If i attempt now i think the social will break me.

EDIT: Fuck it im going in....

Last edited:
Yeah I'm messing about really. I ain't afraid of no social! Just I'm at the 28 hour mark of the sesh and wit is failing slightly, I might not of even had any wit to begin with. I'm gonna pour another drink and have a bong and to steady the ship.

Stay frosty people

Yeah just use your stem and blast some shottys mate! Ghetto as fuck but put some onyx or DMX on in the background and all wil be well! Set the scene!

Hope your good OM

Finishing this coke off this arvo at a mates bbq. Definitely wont be going near the sausages after seeing that image FUBAR posted. That cant be unseen.

At bangface festival there were people with cardboard signs of their menu going door to door and if they had anything that tickled ur fancy u beckoned them in and got sorted, same with people with nitrous oxide they were handing out cards and u just called them, said how many u were after and what number ur chalet was, they were there in 5 mins but they were a bit of a rip off, box of 24 chargers, balloons and a dispenser was 30 quid, 20 quid per box after

Happy day of birth KIng. Sounds like you've had a good one man.

Anyone got any life pro tips for using a bong when you have no screens?

Tinfoil + needle - make ur own screen. I don't like just stuffing big nuggets of weed into them as half of it gets pulled through into the bong once it's burnt a bit.

Tinfoil + needle - make ur own screen. I don't like just stuffing big nuggets of weed into them as half of it gets pulled through into the bong once it's burnt a bit.

This. Served me well for many a bong or pipe. Used to prefer milk bottle tops as they were sturdier, but they're pretty rare these days.