• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

I'm not sure if this thread is still active but anyway.
These interweb gathering places have had their quiet and busy periods for as long as they exist. They remain fluid people come and go.

Where the fuck is everyone it's Friday night! Surely I can't be the only stimasaurus in the paddock?

Sorry, had to put the laptop away as was crackanoid that it was filming me & broadcasting me LIVE to the whole internets! I don't actually care now in the comforting light of day, though I should at least have brushed my hair if I thought it was really filming me! (I don't really think that, but I am always wary about any devices with cam/vid being in view of my depravity - phone's under the pillow!)

lol bus. Take it as a compliment if "they" are watching,

Who are they? That is the important question. Good luck :)

lol bus. Take it as a compliment if "they" are watching,

Who are they? That is the important question. Good luck :)

bus? eh? No idea who 'they' are cos I know it's not real! What IS real though, is that I'm going to have to get my poker straight face on in a minute & walk to the shop for my paper before 'they' all get up (The whole fucking neighbourhood) and see my tweaky little face

Last edited:
Best of luck bus persons! I hope the general public don't judge your slight sketchiness to harshly! If it helps I always feel pretty invincible In a cape. It may work for you too :)

Best of luck bus persons! I hope the general public don't judge your slight sketchiness to harshly! If it helps I always feel pretty invincible In a cape. It may work for you too :)

Oh I wish I still had a cloak, last seen on teenage goth me I think.

I DID the shop walk, I even had to talk to people I knew on the way and it was just about bearable
I bought: The Guardian, a can of Sanpellegrino sparkling orange which isn't doing it for me at all, a pot of Bicarb & a bottle of Irish Cream. Living the dream

Last edited:
Good work lady. The worst is done now the healing begins!! I can see my little stim picnic going on for at least 24 hours! Gonna get spooky at the end but it's kind of fun! Will have to do a shop run at some point, glasses on in and out no chit chat! My facial expression implies I either a) have just killed someone or b) have an explosive attatched to me! A little wired and fraught! But I'm sweet fuck rambling! Be excellent all

Fucking hope fubar doesnt fuck off too.

Its like when shit hits the fan ppl blame bl but really the cat did it

Is that reverse psychology?!

Have there been signs that he will?
No? Have a cup of tea
Yes? PAAAANIC

Is there shit hitting the fan that I haven't noticed? Turn the bloody fan off, it's going everywhere
The cat did do it, you're right

Fucking cats egyptian bastards.....FUBAR is in pest control he can neutralise this feline fuck.

Thats what they all say...

Hey babe...

I just hotta get something out of the car.

Want anythimg from the shop? I just want to get some smokes...

VROOOOOOOOOOM

Gone

Mimd you its easier to do that than sneak out when ya cant find half your clothes and forget who you are I digress

Fuckimg walk of shame man

When you could walk thru maccas drive thru was easier.

SHOUT OUT TO ORIGINAL MIND - Hope your good dude, and safe and well.

@zephyr. That sucks...wait till he is asleep and drop a sheet of cling film (glad wrap) over his chevvy chase...and wait for the look of terror as he wakes up suffocating !! SUPRISE!!!!

Well just because you like the pussy, it doesn't mean you have to like its owner... ;)

Thats very true. Penises that are superb in width and girth can find thrmsrlves attached to the most droll beings so yeah firget their attachments and focus on the penor. Then jump off and not bother returning the favour.

Like other species do