• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Ha ha ha with my bleary eyes I read " back in the Sadie again" thinking dude, you're Barking up the wrong tree.

* kisses bear on his lovely sore head, grabs emergency hang pack!! *

three bottles of vodka in two days - random critter bite (I think redback) - fuck knows what the last 24 hours entailed ?

Ha ha ha with my bleary eyes I read " back in the Sadie again" thinking dude, you're Barking up the wrong tree.

* kisses bear on his lovely sore head, grabs emergency hang pack!! *

Thank you for the kisses - Im a bit fragile today. Wait, what - are you coming onto me ? [checks SLR to see what to do] Urrrggg no = tf is that about?

Thank you for the kisses - Im a bit fragile today. Wait, what - are you coming onto me ? [checks SLR to see what to do] Urrrggg no = tf is that about?

Ha ha ha ha ha again Barking up the wrong tree. Don't think I'm your flavour darling ;) just trying to be nice and haz the sympathy feels.

In other unrelated news the sarcasm in me is at boiling point today. I've had to delete so many fb posts before I've even posted them. Sarcasm in person funny, I have a feeling what I say online just now might not be taken so well. Trying so hard to bite tongue. I guess there's a reason sham calls me Sadie sarcasm * inserts surname *

:\

Man the people down the end of the street are having a party with the loudest and most shite dance music possible. If this keeps up i am ordering 5 tonnes of manure to be dropped on their driveway on Tuesday. I am not fucking joking either.

I am about to ring a mate who owns a landscaping supply business. He will both see the funny side and sort it out so they wont have a fucking clue who did it. Fuck em. Its on.

I am about to ring a mate who owns a landscaping supply business. He will both see the funny side and sort it out so they wont have a fucking clue who did it. Fuck em. Its on.

Perfect. I've practised some shadow revenge pranks on cunts that have been downright nasty to me over periods of time. My ex partner had this girl renting a room off her when we first got together and even a year down the line, despite my ability to constantly turn the other cheek (and probably because of it) she found it acceptable to be continuously vile about everything I did, giving out about my constant determination to - eat food - in so far as any time I spent in the kitchen cooking for Emma and myself, she would have to make a big song and dance about hogging the facilities with my disgusting meals, and stuff like making a big show of warning anyone who came into the house that didn't know me that I was a junky and that they should keep an eye on wallets / handbags etc. (although this was during the 5 years or so when I was clean.)

As much as it upset me on occasion I managed to remain unflappable in front of her and never gave her the row she was so desperate to have (like certain online characters who despite continuously attempting to engage me in their vile rhetoric I have managed to completely ignore for ten months) but took some satisfaction on a couple of occasions, such as cleaning the underside of the toilet bowl with her toothbrush and letting the tires down on her car before I left for work one morning.

Nothing much to connect to 2 scenarios apart from to say that the manure is inspired and that I admire such tactics - fucking people over in the most inconvenient but ultimately harmless manoeuvrers.

As for our 'housemate' we finally buried the hatchet one evening when I was in bed with a reasonable slice of manflu - 'Crawlis' as we all affectionately called her (behind her back) suddenly burst into the room and jumped into bed with me, all touchy feely and uncomfortably over familiar, giving me the whole 'I know we have never seen eye - to - eye but I've really grown to respect you as your honest and own your mistakes yada yada'. Of course she was pilled up to fuck (there was a party on downstairs) which made the disgusting opportunism and transitory sincerity even more difficult to digest, but as I do not hold grudges it was good enough for me to live with.

Sorry for the pointless story but hey ho, that's what I (and the thread) is here for gibber gibber gibber

Perfect. I've practised some shadow revenge pranks on cunts that have been downright nasty to me over periods of time. My ex partner had this girl renting a room off her when we first got together and even a year down the line, despite my ability to constantly turn the other cheek (and probably because of it) she found it acceptable to be continuously vile about everything I did, giving out about my constant determination to - eat food - in so far as any time I spent in the kitchen cooking for Emma and myself, she would have to make a big song and dance about hogging the facilities with my disgusting meals, and stuff like making a big show of warning anyone who came into the house that didn't know me that I was a junky and that they should keep an eye on wallets / handbags etc. (although this was during the 5 years or so when I was clean.)

As much as it upset me on occasion I managed to remain unflappable in front of her and never gave her the row she was so desperate to have (like certain online characters who despite continuously attempting to engage me in their vile rhetoric I have managed to completely ignore for ten months) but took some satisfaction on a couple of occasions, such as cleaning the underside of the toilet bowl with her toothbrush and letting the tires down on her car before I left for work one morning.

Nothing much to connect to 2 scenarios apart from to say that the manure is inspired and that I admire such tactics - fucking people over in the most inconvenient but ultimately harmless manoeuvrers.

As for our 'housemate' we finally buried the hatchet one evening when I was in bed with a reasonable slice of manflu - 'Crawlis' as we all affectionately called her (behind her back) suddenly burst into the room and jumped into bed with me, all touchy feely and uncomfortably over familiar, giving me the whole 'I know we have never seen eye - to - eye but I've really grown to respect you as your honest and own your mistakes yada yada'. Of course she was pilled up to fuck (there was a party on downstairs) which made the disgusting opportunism and transitory sincerity even more difficult to digest, but as I do not hold grudges it was good enough for me to live with.

Sorry for the pointless story but hey ho, that's what I (and the thread) is here for gibber gibber gibber

But did you fuck her :?

No. Many of the people I knew at the time had so that was a good deal breaker for starters. She repulsed me so much I couldn't even bust out an 'I hate you I hate you - have some of that' type wank whenever I would be whizzing or something.

The fact that Emma was downstairs at the time was a secondary reason not to, despite my unwavering fidelity the above factors ruled out.