• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Razorz bloody diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

razordesignz

Bluelighter
Dear diary today was vedddy niceeee I wolk up like shit. My wife has decided she wants to get divorced possibly. She's working two jobs I'm with our def son every hour of the day as he lays on my chest sleeping. Life is hard, we are struggling. I love her so much though I will die if I lose her I have my son to take care if though so I'm stuck! Anyways. I'm excited for quitting oxy. I'll run out within a week . And I have my scripts for subutex kolonopin carisprodol colonodine and some nausea medicine all filled along with my gabapentin bottles I havnt been using gaba so I have no tolerance. And I have a large selection of nice kratom. I hate it but is fun to take at times. Have like 240gs of white java good quality and another different 240gs white indo so I'm set. Then I went early and swapped 2 ox 15s for 11 ativan 2's I'm content. I have my golden goat and randoms. Today was a lil hell and the rest, well, today diary today was a good day

2 24 25

I deleted the other one because it’s a double post and it’s getting on my nerves.

actually I should probably close this because we do have a blog function on the website. I suggest you use that.:)

Blogs can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.