The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Non tar heroin in Denver? HELP!

Soprano1989

Greenlighter
Hi...so I am originally from Baltimore n familiar with the H there. I have also lived in San Diego n familiar with the tar there. I'm traveling cross country n got sick in Denver. Decided to take a chance on the streets n actually met some nice people n got hooked up. Anyways it's not solid black tar. Everything I've read on here most ppl have said tar is the most common thing in Denver. It is a light brown rocky chunky / fine powder substance mix. I'm not sure how to prepare it exactly but I'm not exactly sure what kind it is. Anyone tell me if they've seen this before in Denver area or any idea what it might be? It's def h because it has that smell n because I did do a test shot. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light. I tried to blow on it to see if it would turn solid black and it wouldn't.

I'm not from Denver, but I have gotten some H there before, and know people who do live in Denver. I got a whitish brown powder when I was there a few years ago, and it was not made from tar or anything. Good powder H is available in Denver, but tar and Mexican brown are most common on the street. You have to know the right people I suppose to get good powder there, but I know of people who get brown powder in Denver area, and not powder made from mixing tar with cut either, and not Mexican brown I don't think as it is powder that is easily water soluble.

You better stick to tar these days if it's what you're getting. ECP is rarely ever just heroin nowadays. Not that the research chemicals found in the "ECP" are evil by themselves, but when sold as heroin, well, blah blah the same stuff against anything on blotter other than LSD unless they make it larger and/or write in what's on the blotter as the design. Anyway, goodbye.