• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Been a while.. any new mxe info?

The way I see it, either there will be other promising dissociatives that will make us forget about it... or there will not be and we should eventually see a resurgence of MXE if not just K!
OK well in a semi ideal world with supply and demand, that is where demand takes us... so still just hoping :D

I can't take K anymore as the effects are not worth all the various costs anymore and they haven't for years... but MXE was still cool enough last time I had it. I'm almost off 3-MeO-PCP too..
Maybe it's fine for me if I'm done with all these, but I wouldn't mind a fling at some point.

Both scenarios sound good to me, and plausible. 3-Meo-PCP seems promising but of a very different character to MXE, would be interested to hear why you are nearly off that one?

Actually, deschloroketamine seems like it might have value but requires a bit of further exploration. K has made a come back in the UK but since experimenting with other dissociatives such as MXE it doesn't tick all my boxes. I agree with you that the effects are not worth the costs anymore, although I can't complain about quality at the moment. Of course, the fact that it doesn't hit the mark these days could also be down to having developed a high tolerance, I'm not totally sure.

the fact that it is banned in china....that hasn't seemed to stop other drugs such as 2-cb (not sure if its legal in china or not) from existing. although i have no idea where it originates from

And yeah, for anyone who has any of a vintage batch left, reserve it for combinations with tryptamines, or phenethylamines/lysergamides...there are other viable combinations as well such as a 50/50 strength MXE with empathogen mix (MDMA etc). I write pretty thoroughly about combinations in my book, and while I do condone using it by itself, the material goes much further and to deeper territory mixed with other adjuncts.

I have some left, not much but enough for one last blast on MXE alone and hten some to add to 4-HO-MET - a divine combination. I wish I had stocked up better!

@ Xorkoth

When I decided to overdose on MXE I put it in a glass of water and chugged it down,made my way into the living room from the kitchen,told my Dad "that should do it",felt an enormous rush,went rigid and collapsed...The rush itself was was like being propelled into the cosmos at the speed of light whilst having a million orgasms,then I came round in hospital.

Earlier that day I had been to the beach on a sunny summers day,so when I came to in hospital I was very much out of it. I thought I was in an alien space craft,the aliens looked human like,i could see all these tubes and shit coming out of my body and strange metallic sounds that echoed,the aliens kept assuring me that everything was ok,that they were trying to help us,you see I thought I had been at the beach and these aliens came down in their spaceships gathering people up,they were taking us back to the mother ship to upgrade us so that we could evolve,they were hybridising us so that we could intergrate with them and live in peace.

Little did I know that I was in intensive care with nurses fretting over my condition as they had no idea what I had taken and for all intents and purposes I probably looked more like an alien to them than they did to me. Anyway they flushed me out and kept me monitored and had my heart rigged up as my heart rate kept dropping,i was also paralysed for a day until the MXE came out.

The dying part was the rush into the cosmos. God knows what those poor nurses thought and the paramedics that came to the house,my dad had told me that I had to have chest compressions in the living room and that my arms were like rigid poles pointing into the air that they couldn`t get down,they had to kneel on my arms and try and put lines in so they pump benzos into me to try and relax the muscles.

Last edited:
Wow, definitely sounds like you could have/would have died without intervention... glad you made it. <3

I'm sorry to hear about that Phoenix_rising. It is quite interesting your arms were stuck upwards like poles though. I immediately think of kundalini energy and the physical manifestation of such...

I never really abused MXE, I mean I used it like 304 times a week for a while, socially with my friends, in doses from 25-50mg usually. A few holes, which were sublime. Went through a number of grams over a year or maybe a year and a half. Magical stuff, certainly my favorite dissociative, quite psychedelic I found. 3-MeO-PCP is my new favorite, much more functional and worldly, a useful tool, MXE was more like a fun, magical, synchronistic flowstate that I absolutely loved. I spontaneously gained knowledge a few times (for example an understanding of how soldering works, which I had never previous studies in the slightest. My friends were amazed). Just so much fun. I miss those days. I actually have a bit of a great old batch left, haven't touched it in many months. I am reserving it exclusively for combos with certain psychedelics.

I had this happen on multiple occasions as well

I keep reading this thread just because of the title. Stop playing with my heart people :(

I definitely got the arms in the air thing.
That's weird as fuck.
What the hell lol

Definitely some seriously spiritual shit going on with that. Kundalini for real lol. EYe Wide Open seeing the fucking cosmos becoming a god and creating everything then failing as a god then becoming one with "god" and swimming around In the pool of connected spirits as they great you and happy you came.

I saw aliens doing things to me on DMT.
That one was weird.

Saw spirits on datura at the young age of 14 also. Probably a other half the reason my kidneys are dead. It I had no indication of damages for years. Datura is some deadly shit.

I can use telepathy to talk to spirits and also use the third eye on shrooms.

Ever since all this I can walk around and "know" things when I listen to myself very closely. I can get answer I don't know from the source within.
Kind of hard to explain. You learn to listen to yourself and your instinct, I guess. Which are pieces of the source itself.

hey guys...used well over 100 grams here, possibly more like 200? Used to do like a 20 mg antidepressant boof in the morning with my cheerios. Anyway I would go through like 10 grams in a month. i never shared! once and the motherfucker went to an insane asylum for like 2 months. Curious about possible long term effects...
any persisting disassociation, de-realization, or cognition issues? I swear my dick used to be bigger, has anyone experienced possible permanent penis shrinkage?

I'm telling you guys though...there are alternative motives here. idk if it's connected to putin, pfyzer, or that all about the karma dude, but somethings going on. I think we were all part of an experiment maaan. A five year experiment! How does the most fucking magical substance on the face of the earth up and fuck leave the face of the earth!! It had enough big and dandy's to sink a battle ship! fuck china wheres all that EU shit? i buy american made dawg dammit! get that motherfucking genius with his body blown half the hell off who created it! Doesn't he have anything more to say? I don't think he even exists...i just wanna see his faaace...i just wanna see his faaaceeeee.....

Your dick probably shrank because you gained weight. That would be my guess at least.
MXE isn't the first drug to disappear and probably won't be the last (i.e. Mephedrone, 2ci,)
The guy that invented it is real. He used to post here for many years.
Try 3meo pce, I find it's the closest to mxe out of the new ACH's.

Try 3meo pce, I find it's the closest to mxe out of the new ACH's.
I've been waiting forever for someone to a have a decisive opinion on this; thanks for the tip :)

Have you combined any of the new ones? How do you feel about those combinations, if so?

Fuck u Wil$on, I know the line of thinking...it nearly was exactly 5 years since distribution began. Some countries ended 'the experiment' after just a couple years (yeah I'm looking at you UK, where it first spread relatively widely and quickly) but the clamp-down on supply that happened so quickly in Oct. 2015, it felt too-well orchestrated. Not to mention in preceding years I believe there were nefarious sources distributing poor quality MXE with the express intention of tarnishing its reputation. Also, the fact that I started wrapping up my book the same month the bans hit hard, serendipitously, or synchronistically, however you see it, that just adds to the large handful of things that made me raise an eyebrow and thickened the plot so-to-say. Finally, post-ban, almost everyone who mentioned online that they were working on an MXE synth or still finding a way to sell it ended up 'disappearing', unfortunately with blood in at least one case. Since then, I've been in contact with multiple vendors on a personal level and the stories echo each other. Shit is going down on the 'clearnet' front, for anyone not crossing all of the 't's and dotting their lowercase 'j's. Anyone distributing high quality dissociatives, please have your OPSEC tight.

Last edited:
hey guys...used well over 100 grams here, possibly more like 200? Used to do like a 20 mg antidepressant boof in the morning with my cheerios. Anyway I would go through like 10 grams in a month. i never shared! once and the motherfucker went to an insane asylum for like 2 months. Curious about possible long term effects...
any persisting disassociation, de-realization, or cognition issues? I swear my dick used to be bigger, has anyone experienced possible permanent penis shrinkage?

I'm telling you guys though...there are alternative motives here. idk if it's connected to putin, pfyzer, or that all about the karma dude, but somethings going on. I think we were all part of an experiment maaan. A five year experiment! How does the most fucking magical substance on the face of the earth up and fuck leave the face of the earth!! It had enough big and dandy's to sink a battle ship! fuck china wheres all that EU shit? i buy american made dawg dammit! get that motherfucking genius with his body blown half the hell off who created it! Doesn't he have anything more to say? I don't think he even exists...i just wanna see his faaace...i just wanna see his faaaceeeee.....

This has stumped me too. I mean surely the recipe is out there and there is a market for it. I'd have thought some of the Chinese dudes would set themselves up somewhere more liberal when the ban came in for them, surely they must have made enough?

Delsyd, what ways did you find MXE and 3-MEO-PCE similar? If you've tried it how does it compare with 3-MEO-PCP?

Hey vorteck,
Thats super cool you dedicated yourself to writing a book on mxe. I look forward to reading it!

Had some "legacy" MXE about a month ago, but who knows...mecke mandelin and marquis presumed MXE, dosage and duration of effects lined up as well. But really, who knows...I like to think I got my last goodbye, it totally felt the part, like " a whippet that didn't stop" and that good ole "methoxconfuseamine" vibe.

...it totally felt the part, like "a whippet that didn't stop"....

I just tried methoxetamine for the first time last week and that's exactly how it felt. :) It's funny, I don't recall ever seeing someone make that comparison before I took it, but I distinctly had that exact thought when I did, and felt like if someone had just told me methoxetamine was like a long-lasting nitrous oxide from the start I probably would've tried much harder to get it while it was still around. Ah, well.

For the record, in case you're interested, 2'-Oxo-PCE gives me the exact same perceptual sensations, but even stronger and longer-lasting, but also with much less of the blissful euphoria that methoxetamine gave me. The result for me was that it comes off feeling slightly more like alcohol than nitrous at times, but it's still pretty nice in my opinion.

For the record, in case you're interested, 2'-Oxo-PCE gives me the exact same perceptual sensations.

Pardon my ignorance, I only have a rudimentary understanding of the RC dissociatives, is it eticyclidone you speak of? I tend to stay away from the RC ACH's (especially the reportedly stimmy ones) as a strong dose of MXE would almost always cause me to have severe tremmors, not quite seizure territory, but probably not far from it. Can you say if eticyclidone might bring out these side effects in a prone individual?

Pardon my ignorance, I only have a rudimentary understanding of the RC dissociatives, is it eticyclidone you speak of? I tend to stay away from the RC ACH's (especially the reportedly stimmy ones) as a strong dose of MXE would almost always cause me to have severe tremmors, not quite seizure territory, but probably not far from it. Can you say if eticyclidone might bring out these side effects in a prone individual?

O-PCE = 2'-Oxo-PCE = Eticyclidone, yes. Structurally it is closely related to MXE (3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCE), but the lack of a 3-MeO-group seems to have greatly decreased its affinity for the serotonin transporter, meaning the risk of seizures should be somewhat reduced.
Of course you might still want to play it veeeery safe when dosing.