Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methamphetamine purity test

Status
Not open for further replies.

odix

Greenlighter
Guys, I got some dope the other dead I am seriously worried about.

http://imgur.com/01U5dIU,YG350rf ending up just smoking weird, not getting me high, making me tired actually and I was breathing weird on it.

Also after smoking it I had to urine ALOT more than I usually do, a lot more. I didn't know where it was coming from because I wasn't drinking that much and the urine smelled like cat piss or I dunno, something very chemically nasty.

I got this new dope and did the bleach test....weirdest thing is I drop it on bleach and it takes about 2-3 seconds after dropping it into the bleach for it to dart and shoot around like crazy. Leaves clear oily residue on top. This is what I'm after right ?

Bleach is not a real test. By a marques Mendellin test kit.

Your Shit is obviously fake. Throw it away

I did but do you think it could be something worse ? Like lead acetate ? Does anybody know what lead acetate looks like when it melts down in a pipe ?

Guys, I got some dope the other dead I am seriously worried about.

http://imgur.com/01U5dIU,YG350rf ending up just smoking weird, not getting me high, making me tired actually and I was breathing weird on it.

Also after smoking it I had to urine ALOT more than I usually do, a lot more. I didn't know where it was coming from because I wasn't drinking that much and the urine smelled like cat piss or I dunno, something very chemically nasty.

I got this new dope and did the bleach test....weirdest thing is I drop it on bleach and it takes about 2-3 seconds after dropping it into the bleach for it to dart and shoot around like crazy. Leaves clear oily residue on top. This is what I'm after right ?
sounds like methcathinone. I got got with a bag of methcathinone once. Smoked it thinking it was legit but did nothing really other then just a slight no doze awake feeling for basically whilst smoking and then got tired. Boring shit hey.

Yes, and Marquis and Mandelin are not conclusive tests either. e.g. they will not tell you anything about lead content.

Really conclusive tests are made like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRrOdKW06sk
I dunno about all these purity test kits. If you don't already know how to test the purity or already know this method I'll tell you how it's done. Ok. Weigh out exactly 1 gram of meth. Place it into a small plastic container. Crush it into a powder. Get a table spoon and fill the spoon with methelated spirits to exactly the amount of the spoon itself then suck it up with a syringe and squirt it into the plastic container your meth gram is in. Stir it a bit with a butter knife for a out 30 seconds if that. 20-30 seconds. Then pour the solution onto your table spoon and don't let anything but the solution onto the spoon. Then hold the spoon over your sink and ignite the solution with a lighter. Let it burn away until the flame goes out by itself. Then lightly blow on the spoon or sit a cold towel under the spoon etc. You will see the residue form a solid in front of your eyes the same way meth does when it's being smoked and you take the flame away from it. Once it's formed a complete solid and has cooled down scrape it all off onto a plate and give it a bit of a chop with a credit card or something just to liberate any residual alcohol left over if any. Leave it a few minutes just to evaporate any traces of alcohol. Take the finished product and put it on your scales. Weigh it. Whatever the scale says let's say your scale is now reading 7.5 points. That means your gear was 75%. If you have 9 points you had 90%. Etc etc.

^the test you quoted and the test you posted are both used for different things (the former can identify active substances and the latter is a rough approximation of the quantity). Also, from what i can see your test does not cater for substances that will dissolve into the methylated spirits and then form a solid ala methamohetamine and therefore is not an accurity indication of purity.

If people want meth tested, send it off for laboratory anaylisis.

This is an old thread in the wrong forum, so I'll probably close it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.