• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drying Amphetamine with pillow pak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolanderos

Greenlighter
Hello all!

Anyone tested to dry out wet speed with these little paks (I dont know is the "pillow pak " correct word but I mean those what remove humidity. =)

Regards,
Rolanderos

Amohetamine is highly hygroscopic (pulls moisture in from the air), so anything which helps remove that moisture from the air and/or from cycling back into the amohetamine will speed the drying process. The moisture will evaporate from the amphetamine and collect in the dehumidifier (if within range).

I usually just place amphetamine on a piece of paper and leave it for twenty minutes or so. For larger amounts gentle heat (I.e somewhere warmer) and/or a fan can help.

Sorry OP, I know you've already been moved once, but this isn't really appropriate material for Basic Drug Discussion. We really try to keep our threads underneath the umbrella of Harm Reduction philosophy, that is, making sure that an individual who has chosen to use drugs, does so in the safest possible manner. This doesn't really have any component of safety, so I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.