• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ox E kiss my ass good bye!

razordesignz

Bluelighter
So got loaded for my end of oxy. Currently scripted 15mg x4 a day

So when I run out of ox shortly, I will wake up 730 am start cholonidine, start with a .5 kolonopin possibly kratom, possibly soma, possibly thx. Gonna be waiting on 2mg subutex and my gabapebtin to start 24 hours later. Then will be 2mg subutex, 1mg kolonopin, 3200mg gabapentin, 700mg soma mixtures of kratom snd possibly thc after randomly.

Does 2mg subutex sound good for coming from 60mg oxy a day

Do you mean clonidine ?

Is there a benefit of replacing one med with five? Just a thought. Ive never taken more than 5 mg of Oxy so I don't know

Only one 2mg subutex?

If that'd the case if I were you I would take other meds such as clonidine, klonopin and weed to combat the wds as long as possible.. Like 36-48 hours if possible. Then try 1mg sub. Wait a couple hours. If still not good take the other 1mg.

After that use kratom for lingering wds and lower your dose from there..

Gabapentin may help but I agree with d1nach you don't want to throw too many habit forming meds in to get over one habit. For a few reasons.. Mosty cause you may form dependence and then not know how your body is really feeling from the oxy wds. Klonopin and Gabapentin are the addictive ones you want to watch out for and kratom I believe has it's own opiate like withdrawals.

Is your plan to come off oxycodone for good? Also, is your doctor prescribing subutex and the other meds for this? Agree with d1nach, you won't likely need all those medications. The gabapentin by itself should mitigate your withdrawal symptoms but keep in mind it can be habit forming just like benzos.

OP, I'm not intending to make light of your situation, but your dependency, is not extreme by any stretch. It's likely that you'll experience some discomfort and maybe even some nausea/vomiting, but this shouldn't be an over-the-top experience. You also have a lot of really great medication at your disposal. You should be able to mitigate the vast majority of your symptoms with Gabapentin (Neurontin), Clonidine (Catapres) and Cannabis.

I don't think you should need to take any Buprenorphine considering what you already have on hand. My general rule is that you shouldn't use Opioids during an Opioid detox unless you absolutely have to. Even Buprenorphine, as a mixed-agonist has the potential to prolong the syndrome. I would give yourself the 24 hours like you intended and then determine whether you really need the Buprenorphine.

If you determine that you are too sick to function, which I would find surprising, I would start with 1mg Buprenorphine and titrate.

Yes to what Keif said. You dont need the suboxone. Its a small enough habit to come off of with soma, kpin, weed, and chlonidine. Imo stay away from any mu opioide agonists, including kratom. Itll just prolong your withdrawals. But thats just my opinion.

The reason to stay away from subutex is because it will just increase your tolerance, as it is 40 times as potent as morphine (check an equivalency chart). Youd just be getting hooked on another opioid, and stronger than your last opiate of choice.

No matter what advice you take best of luck to you mate!