• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

^ Amen, likewise. Here's hoping a rebound comes your way soon BiTS. Big Ups
14.gif
to Slo_Mo, haven't seen you here since early June.

Welcome Barry!
So do tell, just how BIG are they!?

You seen fight club? Kinda like the fat dude in that "His name was Robert Paulson" =D

It's sad when one gets excited over a cup of tea. Sigh what has my life been reduced to....
I'm like an old fart in a young body

Mate. Theres nothing better than a big ass mug of tea and a ciggy. Since i gave up the drink it's been a live saver for me. Pop a couple diazepam and the tea just melts it in your tummy. I put alot of milk and suger in mine. Good old builders tea. tasty as tits ;)

Last edited:
It's sad when one gets excited over a cup of tea. Sigh what has my life been reduced to....
I'm like an old fart in a young body

Same. Chronic spinal agony and all. Come to think of it, my elderly relatives get way more done than I do in a day.

No tea for me now, as I was drinking 3 pots of coffee a day and stopped abruptly when I entered benzo withdrawal. Would probably set off a panic attack.

There will still be bong tokes and cannabis oils. I feel twice my age. One meal a day, an hour or two of sleep a night. Look healthy and youthful though, somehow. Nose definitely a wreck at this point from the dope. Like elderly folk complaining about the weather.

Same. Chronic spinal agony and all. Come to think of it, my elderly relatives get way more done than I do in a day.

No tea for me now, as I was drinking 3 pots of coffee a day and stopped abruptly when I entered benzo withdrawal. Would probably set off a panic attack.

There will still be bong tokes and cannabis oils. I feel twice my age. One meal a day, an hour or two of sleep a night. Look healthy and youthful though, somehow. Nose definitely a wreck at this point from the dope. Like elderly folk complaining about the weather.

Yeah Coffee at any stage of benzo WD drives me nuts. Do you still jam with Old Dog? Like the Earl Grey days?

I've become the unlucky person gifted the responsibility of emptying a garage full of lots of junk. Think boxes of clothes, old baby/kid stuff, computer parts, random taken apart electronics, etc.

Normally I'd take some stimulants and then just get it done anyway I could: But that option is out, I will be doing this sober so I want to plan ahead. Curious if anyone has an idea the best way to do this? Rent a big truck and haul it to the dump myself? Hire one of those junk removal services? Have a large dumpster delivered?

The stuff is in horrible condition. Apparently there was a large rodent infestation. Everything has been either shit on, pisssd on or chewed up by rodents. So having a garage/yard sale is not going to work for most of it.

I will be separating out anything recyclable. Just gotta figure the best way to get rid of everything else.

^^ I would rent a large dumpster that you can put anything in to. That would be the easiest way. Have one delivered and they come take it away also. Good luck to you. I just cleaned out our garage and I threw away stuff in my garbage cans for weeks. I was able to do it without needing a dumpster by just filling up my garbage cans each week.

You might find a treasure!
I tried to look at it as a treasure hunt and I did find a really nice musical instrument. A very old, silver flute. It is beautiful!
A true treasure! I'm hoping it might be worth some money! Lol!

I'm dealing with my normal chronic pain. My left leg has deep, searing, bone eating pain in my femur bone. I am grateful for the relief I am getting right now. I use MS Contin that helps to keep it numb and I have been doing some exercise and stretching. Meditation helps me a lot also. I find that bath soaks in Epsom Salts really helps relax your entire skeleton, muscles, etc. relieves many aches and pains as the weather turns cooler. I love Autumn! It is beautiful here in the Mountains! Nature is putting on a show for us!

I am digging this pumpkin spice flavored foamy soap! It smells delicious! I smell delicious now! :)

Does anyone have any ideas or things they have found to help with Chronic pain/ injury/ disability/ depression/ anxiety/ sleep problems/ opiate dependence?

A buddy of mine had a salt water pool, by God that was the most relief I've ever gotten.

I have found that I love to have "tea-time"!
My English Ancestors are coming out in me. Lol! :)

Tea favorites~

Love sleepy time tea extra (combination of chamomile and valerian) = very relaxing, anxiety reducing tea.
Love Green Tea= detoxifies and cleans your blood. Makes thinking clearer, and gives an energy boost. Contains caffeine.
* I have found green tea to help with kidney pain due to the blood cleansing effects.
Mint Medley (blend of cool garden spearmint and peppermint) = stomach upset relief, anxiety reducer.

What are some of your favorite teas or drinks and why?

Good old fashioned brewed black sweet tea... used to make a pitcher every night. Enjoy a good green tea too.

A buddy of mine had a salt water pool, by God that was the most relief I've ever gotten.

I bet that did really help and feel great!

The salt really does help relieve pain and tension so much!

I have found some stuff called Dr. Teals Pink Himalayan Bath Salt Soak and it is wonderful!
It smells so good too. It has sweet orange and bergamot essential oils mixed in with it.
It is a real treat!

Helps that I come from a long line of mammalian fish lol, water in general makes me feel better, but the salt water really helped ease aching bones after a long day in the shop.

I've just got the swimmers shoulders, big hands, and big feet. My brother has webbed toes and fingers lol. We were built for the water.

That is so cool!

Our family has long fingers and toes, big hands and feet also. Lol!
My dad always looked at the newborn babies hands and declared "yep, this is one of ours! Look at those long fingers"! Haha!

We all love the water also. I have been able to call huge schools of fish to me in lakes and have had dolphins come play with me in the ocean. I get along well with sea life! They speak my language!

Just the sound of water, relaxes me so much.

I wish I lived near a beach. I do love the mountains too but I really love the beach the most!

������