• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

The beach is amazing, that and being in the woods are 2 of my favorite things.

Same with me.

I have a lovely view of the mountains. I wish there were some mountain trails closer to me and a river or stream.
That would be perfect!

I would love to have a little waterfall and pond in my backyard.

I need to take a long vacation to the beach and just soak up the sunshine, water, and sea air!

Yeah I've been thinking about moving for a while now, would definitely have to be near some water.

I'm trying to figure out a way to go live in a warmer, beach climate during the winter months here.

The cold winter and barometric pressure kick up my pain level so much during the winter.

I need to find somewhere else to stay for a few months out of the year. The winter hurts me so bad.

It would be great to have a place near the water. I would love a walk on the beach and to watch the sunset over the ocean!

California seems like a shithole now days!
Last time I went to the beach close to Disneyland there, the sand was like ashes and there were needles and trash all over.
Big huge rats hanging out on the restroom buildings too!
It was gross!

We need to find somewhere more like the old, nice, California.
They sure wouldn't keep me from taking my guns with me!
You might need them in the Wild West!

I wonder if Arizona is still nice. I'm trying to think of the name of that spiritual town/ city they have there.
That might be cool.

I don't have much good to say about my experiences in Arizona... I liked New Mexico though, Texas too.

Arizona was not so great huh?

I will have to consider New Mexico or Texas.

Hawaii sounds pretty good about now! Lol!

A girl I went to school with lives in Hawaii, she was friends with my (basically) sister, she says it's expensive, but worth it.

I'm actually really enjoying the Autumn!
I love autumn time and the mountains look so beautiful with all the colors and leaves.
I like the cool, fresh air too!

I just had a deer walk past me through my yard. That was awesome!
The deer are changing color too!

It was a hot summer.

If we had a mild winter this year, I would be most grateful!

Hopefully by next year I will have a plan to rent a place in a warmer climate during the winter months here.

I'm in the same boat, can't really do the cold anymore... nerves don't like it.

Sorry that you are in the same boat.

Yeah, the winter really hurts doesn't it? Hugs.

Last year, I said never again, but I just don't have the cash to do anything about it this year so I'm going to have to stay warm, have more fires, go to the library and do other things to try and keep my mind off things.

I will have to find something to research and compile a list of books to read. Last winter, I read all the Rock and Roll star musicians biographies and books. Lol! It was pretty interesting actually.

Anyone have any topic ideas?

omg you guys wont believe the shit ive been through to get my 'due' prescription my pharmacist is maybe the funniest person I have ever met hes one of those people who just cant tell an unfunny joke lol

^sorry to hear that, have you tried a heating pad or stuff like capsaicin gel, diclofenac gel or a nsaid/paracetamol?

Topical Diclofenac was a godsend when I played ball.

I hope my highly honed procrastination skills haven't jammed me up too bad as I still have some close quarters battle to do today at the mall.

Anyone else a fan of xmas eve shopping?