• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Kesey is alright, I'm not nuts about his prose, enough so that it's difficult to enjoy a story that I like, such as Cuckoo's Nest. [//QUOTE]

Yeah OFOTCN is definitely one of my favorite books. I got hooked on that book/story before ever doing drugs but it is definitely a drug-influenced story by a known fan of drogas...and plus I'm a sucker for stories involving individuals waging struggles against institutions :)

I enjoyed 2-CB the one time I've had it, nice level of intensity for me (was years ago, don't recall dosage) with the not too short or long duration. Took DOC around the same time, this very strange, but very nice couple near my age were doing this sort of expose everyone interested in hallucinogens thing, and were ordering lots of different RCs and giving them a whirl themselves before any distribution. I was given an accurate picture of DOC, but ugh, I was sooo sick of tripping by the time it wore enough to allow me to sleep. Better part of 20 hours from one kinda big, thick square of paper. Felt kinda dirty, too.

Wish I had some of the molly they procured here and there, man it was niiice. Was given a free X pill not long ago, but a google search turned up identical looking pills from 2011, originating from the same place this one supposedly did, and it was no MDMA, all piperazines. Not going to bother getting a kit for this random pill, so just have it sitting around because it loos cool, don't intend to take it.

Mine was pretty great, my shithead neighbor went on an unexpected camping trip (not that he would tell me, but dude has little to no social life and rarely goes anywhere but work), so a whole weekend without him around was so sweet.

One bit of downside was finding out this pretty lady I had begun to dig had her fianc?e die from a heroin overdose a while back, kinda like the chick before her had lost her mom to opioids. With my ongoing habit, it's just not liable to get very far in those situations, taboo enough as it is already, ya know?

Edit: Tubbs, you say why your co-worker got locked up? If ya don't want to say I understand.

∆∆
I had a quiet weekend still recovering from my flu lergy and bronchitis. My mum is now sick too so I've obviously shared the germs...

Now at work going to try have a productive day

Mine was pretty great, my shithead neighbor went on an unexpected camping trip (not that he would tell me, but dude has little to no social life and rarely goes anywhere but work), so a whole weekend without him around was so sweet.

One bit of downside was finding out this pretty lady I had begun to dig had her fianc?e die from a heroin overdose a while back, kinda like the chick before her had lost her mom to opioids. With my ongoing habit, it's just not liable to get very far in those situations, taboo enough as it is already, ya know?

Edit: Tubbs, you say why your co-worker got locked up? If ya don't want to say I understand.

His ex old ladies a crackhead lol, that's why, he's out today, but gotta get car outta impound and do some "things" lol, he might owe me something.

Damn right, I'd say dude owes ya at least a little something. So, BITS, you're Russian, or am I totally mistaken? I'm just a 33 yr old country boy, myself. Come visit and convince my neighbor that life in his apartment sucks somehow. Also prevent someone even worse from moving in, please. The couple behind me is way cool, been in the complex over 2 decades, nearly as long as it's been here, the guy in particular is an older Mr. Cool. When we see each other, usually if I'm on my back porch (concrete slab) smoking, when he throws his hand up, that's the cue to say "Alright, na".

Lol, I'll come be a junkie and help run off your neighbor scoot.

Damn right, I'd say dude owes ya at least a little something. So, BITS, you're Russian, or am I totally mistaken? I'm just a 33 yr old country boy, myself. Come visit and convince my neighbor that life in his apartment sucks somehow. Also prevent someone even worse from moving in, please. The couple behind me is way cool, been in the complex over 2 decades, nearly as long as it's been here, the guy in particular is an older Mr. Cool. When we see each other, usually if I'm on my back porch (concrete slab) smoking, when he throws his hand up, that's the cue to say "Alright, na".

I'm South African lol

Lol, I'll come be a junkie and help run off your neighbor scoot.

This I'd like to see

Ah, Rhodesia, maybe? All I was going on was the RSA, I've missed any convo regarding where you live.

And that won't work, Tubbs. He's a 26-27 year old boyscoutish patrol cop. I've heard from trusted sources he used to be a huge pothead and do a fair amount of blow, possibly dealt it. Also heard mention of him doing blow since becoming a cop, and this is also from more than one good source. Haven't gotten any such news in quite a while, though.