• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Im changing it but cbf right now. Btw i used scrofs cat for a while years ago.

They snuck two posts in while I was typing one-handed sideways and I saw Mr. Bathsalts say I was pretty but then tubbs called me a power bottom, and I wrote something filthy back but then thought maybe he was calling one of you a power bottom, which I admit someone's got to bottom sometimes, there's nothing wrong with that, and if that is your elected preference, by all means do it powerfully, but it's just not my usual carnal position, and if I can remember back to a time when those positions required a partner, was never once part of my repertoire.

Lmao, take it how you want, that's the beauty of posts aimed in a vague direction.

I'm dead tired, get off in half an hour, then come back in 8 hours later.

Waiting for this coma with bated breath.

Tubbs I went through this tough period of no sleep lots of stomach pain etc anyway long story short I had fallen asleep on my couch sitting up and I had what I thought was real but was in fact a dream that my hubby was doing push ups on the floor next to me....
It felt so real I actually asked him a few times if he was sure he wasn't actually doing it just to mess with me....

I know what you mean, I have some odd dreams, and deja vu is common.

It's weird I was convinced I was awake though....
Mind is a funny thing and when you are tired it's a whole different story

I just woke up, decided to eat some of the knock-off Cinnamon Toast Crunch I bought yesterday. Then, I shall smoke part of a cigarette before crawling back into bed. I'm definitely going to be the sexiest BL member in my bed. Yep.

Lol, I'm bout to pass tf out... I hope, maybe a fifth, and go to work semi wasted, but rested.

Smokin mids-going-on-chron, loving my current read Infinite Jest just a couple hundred pages in. Been lazy. Got a bit over an eighth to smoke this morning so I can take several bong rips and a few xanax before yoga, as I had begun to start shaking. Had a good sleep today should be a great day. Woke up feeling depressed and in tears even so I hotboxed the car with my bong got lit as hell, cooked up some yummy crepes but couldn't find my maple syrup WTF. They were still good... good thing I was stoned though or I'd be pissed. Popped a few xanax oh right I mentioned that; the amnesia of this particular benzo seems to affect me by far the strongest of all the ones I have used extensively. Can't remember shit about this week.

Nice when there are those moments of hope in detox. Feel like shit so often these days I would definitely call this past year the worst of my life. Infinite Jest is sick though and has some really interesting and thrilling passages that are immersed in the drug world and culture that I've really been enjoying. It's over 1000 pages so I hear not everyone gets through it but my little bro has and got it for me as a gift so as long as I am alive and breathing I plan on finishing the read cause we switch up reads and meet up for fancy coffees in hip spots and talk about them lol. I'm not gonna be like bro Jest was too long when he flies through books and my fried brain tries to keep up, no way. Brotherhood type shit right there.