• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Mmm tasty, I was passed tf out, and am at work now so that's my excuse... everyone else is MIA

Working at a gas station atm, am a pretty decent mechanic and have had job offers for more money, but low wages help keep me clean.

Hey, I heard that, I've done the exact same, and so have friends of mine. Worked in a gas station myself for a bit, a little Chevron right in front of a one way in, one way out apartment complex. I never went in the complex but a couple times when a dude I was shopping with briefly lived (lives?) there. Based on the clientele that walked up from the apts, I'd say he wasn't the only guy doing biz.

Guy was a weirdo, though, went from being fairly reliable, non nonsense guy to swollen head, " people call me 'Fat' cause my paper" bullshit, but he wasn't fooling anyone and ultimately was just playing around. Last time we did biz, I gave him my and a friend's cash, and we ended up with some sort of smashed up pills, mayefpr nausea or something (it was wrapped in foil, hence not seeing the obviously no good contents).

Yeah that's some bullshit, can't say I haven't done similar though. I was a shithead when I was dealing. Guy got roadsalt once.

Working at a gas station atm, am a pretty decent mechanic and have had job offers for more money, but low wages help keep me clean.

Lol @ low wages comment ;)

giphy.gif

How's everyone today?? :)

Yeah that's some bullshit, can't say I haven't done similar though. I was a shithead when I was dealing. Guy got roadsalt once.

Definitely can't say I've always been golden in that area, but I saved most of it for people I felt deserved it for one reason or another, especially past transgressions that I guess they thought was water under the bridge. Yeah.... nope.

Reminds me of something funny; knew this dickhead, thought he was this big shot dealer, bit really he was living in a shit hole and I'm sure ecstatic he ended up with a little bit of free (or discounted more likely) dope to do. Well, he has a second kid with this chick, a new one to neglect, O should say. Dude gets busted stealing yu gi oh cards from Walmart with someone else dope on im while out on bond... Ok, so hos baby momma decides she's gonna be big and tough and sling (she had the big part down). Turns out, she's double bagging the ice, spraying it with Pam, you name it... And gets called into the fuzz by custies lol

Edit: He was out jn a half way house when busted for stealing Pokemon cards a while nack. Btw. Heard rumor he's already out, was seen with some undercovers. With all his charges and revocations he has tk be narcoto be out

Edit #2: Good, CFC, noe that my fave isn't caving in from tooth pain, you?

Ouch Scooter, tooth pain sucks man! I need at least one root canal but it's always something else taking my money.

We had a shit ton of rain this week. Turns out my waterproofed basement isn't so waterproof. :(

That's sucks. First the warshing machine breaks down, then the installers break brand new machine and next the basement floods. Guess when it rains, it pours...

Ouch Scooter, tooth pain sucks man! I need at least one root canal but it's always something else taking my money.

We had a shit ton of rain this week. Turns out my waterproofed basement isn't so waterproof. :(

No doubt, I HAVE to bite the bullet and go to the dentist, because after beinin detox 2 1/2 days, I realized that Orajel pr whatever by itself hadn't been doing the trick, but the heroin played a significant rple, believe it or not hah

National weather service said we got a half inch last night, rain gauge says more like 4.5.

It's been sunny and warm here for weeks except for a quick bit of rain two nights ago. It feels like spring already except it gets too cold at night for springtime.

Worried we are in for more severe drought. There just hasn't been enough rain/snow this year. Drove through the Sierras yesterday and there wasn't much snow up there :(

That's no good, we were actually in a drought too, pretty severe before this bout of rain, hadn't rained in almost 2 months.

Yea no kidding. California was in pretty sever drought for years then it actually rained enough last year to kinda makes things better. But here we go again... Sigh.

Last year my lawn nearly died. Been trying my best to conserve water. Guess I'll be doing the same this year, hell, I might just get rid of the lawn completely. It's such a waste of water anyways.

They've been putting water restrictions on us. No outside watering on certain days and only during certain hours of specific days. For example, only tuesday, Thursday and Saturday before 7am or after 7pm.

I imagine not lol. My California experience is pretty fuzzy in my mind, what with all the iv drugs.

You guys gotta watch the series black mirror. Its great and thought provoking . Every episode is different storyline, actors ; so you can skip around .

No problem... fits in here too, welcome to the strange land of the od social.