• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

It was a nightmare I would do every night after work so I didn't have to do a bulk wash
Then iron the next day....
When I was slightly PMS and had a shit fit about washing one night the hubby went and bought me one unbeknown to me and I got home from work and there it was
I sat and cried and he thought he had done something wrong
I was just so touched he went and did it for me
He listened to my garbled crying and just got it
Ahh I tell you he is such a gem

Serious question-do we HAVE to celebrate Donald Trump? I mean can we jut celebrate past presidents? Someone’s gotta know

As much as I dislike Trump, I'd rather celebrate him than guys like Andrew Jackson. Some of our past Presidents did things that are truly horrific... like genocide on a massive scale.

Haven't seen the strain. What kinds of shows are you guys into? Ozark and The Americans are pretty decent dramas that aren't super popular.

IIRC Dexter is on Netflix. Older show that's worth watching if you haven't seen it

I like Dexter
Was getting into Wayward Pines but only two series came out...
Have you seen 12 Monkeys?
PS my secret shame I loved Revenge lol

Decided to watch the Cloverfield Paradox on Netflix. Hope it's good :)

I'll be waiting for your followup post CFC as I'm on the fence about jumping in to that one.

th

I had to go in to work, bahhh, but I'm always here in spirit. :)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're a somewhat strict critic Taco, but alas I feel you're probably right.

Rotten tomatoes gave it an 18 percent rating.

Glad I didn't read the reviews before I watched it.

I'd say 6.5-7/10.

Pretty entertaining. Don't know what half the reviews were on about, Star Wars had more plot holes than this. This is just straight up sci-fi, with some good acting from Gugu Mbatha-Raw.