• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I love dingle tingling music.

I?ve been getting into cinematic instrumental stuff lately. I?m in love with an instrumental band (really just one dude from Sweden, I think, that plays every instrument) called Lights & Motion.

He can tingle me any time he wants.

My other favourite band is Planes Mistaken for Stars... I have a tattoo of their band emblem.

The stuff I play is a little distinct... like if john frusciante was influenced by suicide silence and architects haha. Don't really know how to describe it, I'm trying to do my own thing. Can be a little down tempo or as hard as I can go. We'll see what happens next I guess. It's hardcore music but definitely has elements of funk as well.

holy shit ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽planes mistaken for stars? you are fuckin kidding me!!
i looooooved them as a kid, omg i haven't listened to them in years, uhhh what song was it..? copper?
god damn you my spirit animal shroomy man.

and yeah SS are pretty good, RIP Mitch Lurker too. (n)

copper and stars I think? Yeah... I used to listen to them growing up a lot more. I'm surprised you have heard of them, you know they disbanded for like a decade and recently got back together eh? I had a ticket this year to see them as well... but I was heroin sick so I missed the show. I think the cosmos was trying to show me something about myself...

I am in recovery from the past hour. It's that maxon super metal pedal dude. My knees hurt from sitting cross legged for another hour but I went fucking crazy haha that with the analog delay. Got a really heavy sound going on, I think it was from listening to hollow crown before and the quarter blotter but I was playing at hyperspeed. Pretty proud of myself actually, after half an hour I was shirtless and sweaty and wanted to stop my knees hurt a bit but I kept going til the very end. It's fuckin exhausting man to play hardcore music for any extended period of time. Actually a great way to work out and release tension from chronic pain too.

Time to smoke a joint I deserve it fuck. Seriously, exhausting and 4 times a day... I guess I'm getting used to being a hard worker again after being a junkie.

^ yeah when i was first getting into emo and post-hardcore i stumbled upon PM4S on LimeWire!
aha it was that long ago - but no i didn't know they ever un-disbanded lol.
and yh, indeed, perhaps the universeeeee was intervening upon your existence

i wish i could smoke weed, makes me prang out - only gota little bit of brown left so i'm of to finish thst - shiva forgive me

Man, Hollow Crown is their best album hands down. Love it. Early Grave, Follow the Water, Elegance are so good.

Took a quarter blotter of al-lad last night and I got hit hard by it somehow. I was having revelations and a bit of a body load (I'm assuming because I'm still getting clean, I normally don't have nausea or anything). I was even seeing colours and having open eye visuals.

I know what I want out of life now. My career path is not working out, because I am just not interested in being a corporate slave. I will find a job somewhere chill in the meantime while devoting my life and soul to music. I have been practicing 4 hours a day still but it needs to be more. I realized that absolutely everything in my life leading up to this point could be interpreted as preparing me for starting my own hardcore music band. I realized this on the blotter last night. I have found my calling, and I feel really good today. My talent is for creating music. I think I'm 18 days clean today so that's pretty good. Got out for a long walk and it's crazy how I normally block the world out and it was like seeing it for the first time. Trippy stuff.

I have found my calling, and I feel really good today. My talent is for creating music. I think I'm 18 days clean today so that's pretty good. Got out for a long walk and it's crazy how I normally block the world out and it was like seeing it for the first time. Trippy stuff.

isn't it? i was taking the bins out tonight and looked up to the night sky - near enough blown away, so many stars, and the depths of colour in the night sky mannn i was awestruck...
glad to gave shared in some minor epiphanies with you!

Im gonna check them out tonight. Adderall and clear skies here.

I miss AL-LAD. I took it 3 or 4 times each time at 450 mcg and while LSD still wins, theres something to be said about the lucidity of AL-LAD.

You saw the orionids keeping? I can only see cloud here :(
what now? i just saw v. pretty night sky - no shooting stars tho.
now i want more from my goddamn epiphanies! i need HD clarity and perspective lololol

Im gonna check them out tonight. Adderall and clear skies here.

I miss AL-LAD. I took it 3 or 4 times each time at 450 mcg and while LSD still wins, theres something to be said about the lucidity of AL-LAD.
gotta try ALD-52

^only one I haven't tried, not sure if it would be all that different from acid or 1p.

I just got some phenomenal coke. Did a line with my friend and his girlfriend and drove around having the best conversation I've had in a long time. We're planning to chill out at some shows and stuff too in the near future. I've always wanted to be friends with these people and we mutually help each other out so it's nice that we became friends, mainly since he saw me kicking and struggling with heroin and has been clean off fent for a solid year. Good influences.

I'm listening to Hollow Crown keeping it is fucking amazing. Gotta pick up my guitar before it gets too late to crank the tube amp into overdrive. Thanks again to everyone for the anxiety advice I really need to get it under control before these benzos completely fuck me. I got baclofen my gabaB drug I wanted and it seems to be helping. Having a great time right now but kind of wish I was at a party but I can have a party with my electric guitar haha.

Keeping i always suspected you of being a scene kid lol. Or former scene kid. I had a long emo phase myself from bands like panic at the Disco to hard stuff like old school Bring Me The Horizon & The Devil Wears Prada. And everything in between. XD

We had that first Alexisonfire album in Canada too tnat was sick.

Man Keeping adter that second line of coke (so good I had a nap in between) I am headbanging with great pleasure to hollow crown. Lol. "ANd if my life was to end today, it wouldn't change the world in any way.

zi've been out for so long... the days slipped by again. I can't sleep, since I stopped caring...

I am actually in a heavy metal documentary, near the end when theyntalk about teens amd suicide. I a, fifteen years old at themfront of the stage at a Slipknot concert elbowing a girl in the face... ahahaha. Screaming the lyrics amd just going crazy with is giant mop of hair.

gotta try ALD-52

If someone said here KC, take this ALD-52, I certainly would (its not that crazy an idea to me, Ive given all types of drugs away for free) but I dont have the energy or money to find it anymore.

The orionids were pretty spectacular. Go check it out if you can.

It's pretty damn easy to find, but no sourcing of course. I will say one dose was the best experience I ever had from a blotter even my 8 hit experience of a really interesting press. Very strong more so than 25 somehow, but never overwhelming at least in a good environment and headspace. I tried 1p once, which was nothing to write home about, but still good.