• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

To me, it's baffling that we don't have laws in place to protect individuals from that kind of blatant discrimination. Alas, we have laws that enable that kind of blatant discrimination.

The scariest part is it seems like we are only a year or so in to the opioid hysteria. After Prince died it really took off and reached new heights, hitting legitimate pain patients and new injuries alike. The stories I've read about on here are infuriating while the general public doesn't seem to realize there's a problem with trying to "dry" the country out from it's opioid use.

The news doesn't want to report unpopular stories like the prescribing disparity affecting patients these days. My doctor took a class and had his license enhanced I guess. He now has an electronic device on his keychain that displays a DEA code every 30 seconds along with a digital time stamp. If he doesn't enter the code quickly enough when filling out electronic CII prescriptions, it's recorded as stolen or fraudulent, it's like the nuclear football or something. I am surprised that I've lucked out and not been cut down when so many others in worse shape then myself have across the country.

^that is fucking ridiculous. I'm glad I quit pain management and got on heroin. It was just too much of a waste of time every month to deal with seeing a doctor then having to fill a script. Fortunately the internet exists.

Complain to the manager of the store were the pharmacy is at. That person is violating rules. There's usually a 1-2 day grace period to pick up scripts early .I'm sure the laws differ, but they can't refuse because they picked up early on scripts that weren't even the last script

^that is fucking ridiculous. I'm glad I quit pain management and got on heroin. It was just too much of a waste of time every month to deal with seeing a doctor then having to fill a script. Fortunately the internet exists.

And this is why the epidemic is going to become way way worse if we keep hammering at the problem with stricter regulations that make it almost impossible to get pain management treatment. It's a serious problem when people feel better about buying heroin than getting narcotics from their doctor. Well that and all the cheap fent analogues.

The manager has a hands off approach as it's in a sams club. The head pharmacist is on vacation and I'm sure he will hear about customers being penalized for his actions. I think with the current state of opioid hysteria allows for things like BS power trips and "tough on abuse" policies which are blown out of proportion or inappropriately enforced, as this lady was young but a bit@#. The techs started to fill the script when she came over and shut them down. I think the fact that he was getting some Soma too kind of had something to do with it but the cool pharmacist could care less.

Yeah I wouldn't mind going TOR after today, but I still have it pretty good, almost makes me feel guilty.

I feel exactly the same way. After the "fentanyl crisis" hit my area (you literally can't find anything other than fentanyl from bottom-level dealers, it is fucking stupid and insane! For some reason heroin has this stigma but fentanyl doesn't and as any blue lighter knows fent is WAY more dangerous. People smoke the patches, and criminal organization produce it or import it (I'm assuming you don't even know what analog you are taking from the pills they illicitly produce or the fucking powder mixtures, I would never ever touch any of it and I am a full blown junkie apart from I refuse to use needles, I've only shot up once in my life and it was a while ago. Smoking plastic stickers? Like WTF. But heroin you're a scummy junkie right... I'm actually really physically healthy and toned for someone with chronic spinal pain and I am way, way better looking, chiller, and happier on heroin than the little bit of child-proof oxycodone the motherfucker gave me).

And after this "crisis" hit which is really a crisis of prohibition and personal freedom and lack of education and downright abuse of many chronic pain patients, not fentanyl, my pain management doctor became a total asshole towards me. I told him I needed to get my mental health checked out really seriously (I have every symptom of borderline personality disorder, daily extreme panic attacks which I medicate with benzos, and well the fucking chronic pain kind of makes me depressed considering I was an athlete before and it has been 7 years of this bad bullshit and I feel hopeless now and they don't do anything but throw me a small, small, tiny-ass bit of oxy that is really enough for the morning, but tamper-proofed to last all day and so tamper-proofed it doesn't even fucking work anymore, and I only see the situation getting worse). He actually ridiculed me and told me he "doesn't need to know about that" when I mentioned mental illness. Like I'm fucking suicidal sometimes, the prick. And he only sees me once every three months for FIVE MINUTES. I write him 4 page letters 1.5 spaced, because I refuse to not be listened to, and he won't even read them for fucks sake! Like he doesn't have the time yet the fucker is paid six figures! What if the fucking note said I was thinking of killing myself this motherfucking piece of shit I honestly hope he burns in hell for this. He will totally be reincarnated as someone with chronic pain or get it later in his stupid fucking pointless life.

Like this chronic pain is ruining my life!!! It has completely ruined my life I was an engineer with my own house before I got hit with it at fucking 23, and shortly thereafter I was fired because even growing and vaping extreme amounts of cannabis every day, I literally woke up screaming and crying every day wishing I was dead.

Top quality diacetylmorphine has made me a happy person again : )

I don't think I will ever quit using heroin. It would just be so fucking complicated in so many ways with my chronic health problems and I'd rather just accept that I'm a habitual heroin user and get on with my life. It would be nice if the doctors would give me the meds that are not fucking childproofed and of reasonable strength that reflects the level of pain I'm in, but apparently there is a war out there.

Last edited:
The second episode of Rick and Morty season 3 was supposed to come out yesterday, but it didn't air. It's torture for adult swim to release the first episode without giving us a release date for the rest of the season.

Worst Drug Story You Ever Had

whats the worst experience you ever went thru when using ??

here one of many of my stories (that im still dealing with EVERYDAY unfortunately )

About last summer i remember being soo dopesick that i couldnt take that 2 hour bus ride from my house in Compton to one of our best connects in Pomona ..its much faster in a car ..anyways i woke up early around 6am and i waited all day until 4pm from when my friend got off of work and was will to take me okay so now where going from Compton to Pomona (40 minute drive) to go pick up about 3 Grams of Black Tar..FINALLY I GOT IT!!! ITS IN MY HAND WHEN AS SOON AS WERE ABOUT TO HIT THE 10 FREEWAY WE GETTING FUCKING PULLED OVER!! jesus christ my heart fell to my stomach i didnt wanna make too much movement but God was with me on this one cause it was only 1 cop ..anyways i quickly stashed the 3 grams in my secret pocket(MY ASSHOLE) anyways the cops run our names and my boy has a fucking warrant...they take him in and they towed the car and i was fucked because it takes 3 buses to get home but the very first bus i needed to take didnt run anymore but those other 2 buses ran all night....i had to sleep in the bus station BUT I WAS FUCKING HIGH THAT WHOLE NIGHT AND SLEPT LIKE A BABY hahaa:D

favorite beer?

Mine is a seasonal beer called finnegans dead irish poet. Seriously the best tasting beer I have ever had. I have a friend who has made
a java porter and other different kinds of stouts and porters.

I dont think this thread is appropriate for this forum, this belongs in drug culture or one of the social forums.

However my favorite beer is Sam Adams Octoberfest. I don't know why I like it so much, but I like it more than even the real German imported Oktoberfests I have tried. But unfortunately I can't drink beer anymore. Even a small amount upsets my stomach for some reason. These days I only drink small quantities of hard liquor, whiskey being my favorite.

I haven't had a drink in 17 months but when I drank I was very partial to German wheat beer aka weissbier.... Franziskaner, Kaputziner, Weihenstephaner and Belgian Duvel. I feel very tempted now that I think about it.

Black Butte Porter is where it's at for me. Just better hit the gym after you're done drinking. So many calories, but well worth it. Miller High Life if I'm broke.

Kirin Ichiban, Sapporo Reserve, High Life and occasionally Double Bastard (when I feel like getting hung over).

I always get a kick out of how some particular brand of beer is more classy popular (like Stella in the US) in one country and another countries' piss beer (like Stella in Britain). For the record though, I enjoy Stella too.

There's a suuuuuuuuuuper cheap German lager I forget the same of that is amazing (relatively speaking I mean, compared to super cheap American lagers) - same price as Busch, just a little more challenging to find.

whats the worst experience you ever went thru when using ??

here one of many of my stories (that im still dealing with EVERYDAY unfortunately )

About last summer i remember being soo dopesick that i couldnt take that 2 hour bus ride from my house in Compton to one of our best connects in Pomona ..its much faster in a car ..anyways i woke up early around 6am and i waited all day until 4pm from when my friend got off of work and was will to take me okay so now where going from Compton to Pomona (40 minute drive) to go pick up about 3 Grams of Black Tar..FINALLY I GOT IT!!! ITS IN MY HAND WHEN AS SOON AS WERE ABOUT TO HIT THE 10 FREEWAY WE GETTING FUCKING PULLED OVER!! jesus christ my heart fell to my stomach i didnt wanna make too much movement but God was with me on this one cause it was only 1 cop ..anyways i quickly stashed the 3 grams in my secret pocket(MY ASSHOLE) anyways the cops run our names and my boy has a fucking warrant...they take him in and they towed the car and i was fucked because it takes 3 buses to get home but the very first bus i needed to take didnt run anymore but those other 2 buses ran all night....i had to sleep in the bus station BUT I WAS FUCKING HIGH THAT WHOLE NIGHT AND SLEPT LIKE A BABY hahaa:D

Mine is a seasonal beer called finnegans dead irish poet. Seriously the best tasting beer I have ever had. I have a friend who has made
a java porter and other different kinds of stouts and porters.

Moved these to the social thread

Last edited:
In the southwest US, Lowenbrau was the "fancy" cheap imported beer. Occasionally it would be on sale for less than any domestic besides Pabst Blue Ribbon.

th