• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

lol. Thanks man. I'm doing well now, the DMT mellowed me out and I talked to her on the phone for about an hour. It's cool we're gonna take it easy and rip some bong which I could really use. I gotta a list of fun things to bring over hehe... just like tea and stuff, books, movies, box of condoms haha. Dude I'm having panic attacks because I don't have any opiates. It comes from years of abuse I guess. It was like, nothing is even wrong and she chilled me out too so actually the DMT shifted my perspective. Really calms me down most times.

This is always when I relapse, I can't handle the anxiety but it would be a damn shame if I did this time. I don't really think I have any chances left. I've exhausted myself and yeah today should be great! I freak the fuck out in post-acute withdrawals man. I woke up infuriated man and I don't even know why and I began to freak. Needed to get out of my mind for a bit and I kinda found the answers I was looking for. I'm good though man I am getting through this shit. I get realllllllllllly nervous with women I think are this cute and it's like, I always had heroin and now it's just me.

I agree about the psychedelics too. 7 grams of shrooms, 1.5 milligrams of al-lad and 40mg 4-ho-met has been enough. DMT is so short acting man and it feels healthy for me. Like I could smoke that shit every day like shatter man. That's the only one I will continue to use and only in times of crisis because it is serene, tranquil, sedating, enlightening... just mellows me right out. Getting off heroin is fucking tough it's exhausting me. Every day is different like yesterday was pretty awesome.

keeping had a good suggestion. Please be careful with the DMT, you don't have to carry the load all on your own in the real world outside of this forum. There are people who can help you filter through the underlying anxieties & withdraw.

I recently has a family member trying to kick his heroin addiction on his own w/ DMT & it took him to a place he can never come back from & all of the people who loved him in a world of pain.

I'm not trying to ruin your vibe just be careful & know that you don't have to kick it all on your own.

I recently has a family member trying to kick his heroin addiction on his own w/ DMT & it took him to a place he can never come back from & all of the people who loved him in a world of pain.

so sorry to hear about that mate, i take it the issues are mental, is it permanent? that;s so sad. how are you feeling?
not the best of times to welcome you to bluelight but i'll do it anyway

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wElCoMe tO BlUeLiGhT fRienDo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got a letter today from my county clerk of court today (I'm stateside) and my first thought was 'oh shit what past indiscretions have they pinned on me now?' My hearts racing and I'm feeling a full blown panic attack coming on... Only to open the envelope and realize I've been summoned for jury duty. Man I've never been so happy to have a jury duty notification!

so sorry to hear about that mate, i take it the issues are mental, is it permanent? that;s so sad. how are you feeling?
not the best of times to welcome you to bluelight but i'll do it anyway

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wElCoMe tO BlUeLiGhT fRienDo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Keeping, actually suicide. DMT wasn't the cause of death, he took his own life but purchased DMT ranging from 25mg to 200mg and lots of it. There were tons of little white baggies all over his room. I have suspected heroin for a long time, he presented many signs. I tried everything I could to be there without over stepping my bounds.
I will love him til we meet again & dont judge him, I only wish he would have grabbed my hand for help. He was an amazing person.

How do I feel?
like I let him down, my family down, ashamed & at times angry. I was upset with the family who I know used with him bc some people can handle it better than others but he was deeply afflicted and I could see it without him saying anything. He was lonely and falling deeper into isolation. I feel like I tried but not hard enough.

oh Unregi man i'm so sorry, i didn't realise he took his life. but you can;t blame yourself, you tried but some people are beyond saving sometimes. have you checked out our recovery support sections? if yu feel you need to talk about what you've been through they have threads for a multitude of things from: mental health, grief and loss counselling etc

oh Unregi man i'm so sorry, i didn't realise he took his life. but you can;t blame yourself, you tried but some people are beyond saving sometimes. have you checked out our recovery support sections? if yu feel you need to talk about what you've been through they have threads for a multitude of things from: mental health, grief and loss counselling etc

Thanks Keeping, I have been browsing there glad I found this site it has helped me a lot. Hope you are doing well.

So who's watching Rick and Morty tonight?

Justin Roiland finally got his Szechuan Sauce

Yep episode two premieres tonight. I can't wait :) I think it airs at 1130 ET, so get your bowls packed and ready to go

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ no spoilers plz guys
convinced i'm gonna fail my degree