• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Pretty much. If you see blue meth on the streets, do not buy it. It has been dyed with toilet water for all you know. Just a gimmick. Don't buy any with chili powder either.

R & S, or l & d, refer to the "handedness" of a molecule (the l and d stand for levo- and dextro-). They are the same, but mirror images, like a left shoe and a right shoe. Usually only one form is active, or has the effect you want; the other is a dud or does something completely different. A mix of the two is called "racemic". Most OTC meds and pharms are racemic (btw, once the patent expires, they rebrand just the active form and sell it at brand-name prices again, like citalopram/Celexa and escitalopram/Lexapro. "Escitalopram", get it? It's just (S)-citalopram, like before).

Anyway it means a sack of racemic meth is gonna have half the strength of pure d-meth, and maybe have some side effects from the l-meth. So people prefer the pure d-meth.

R & S, or l & d, refer to the "handedness" of a molecule (the l and d stand for levo- and dextro-). They are the same, but mirror images, like a left shoe and a right shoe. Usually only one form is active, or has the effect you want; the other is a dud or does something completely different. A mix of the two is called "racemic". Most OTC meds and pharms are racemic (btw, once the patent expires, they rebrand just the active form and sell it at brand-name prices again, like citalopram/Celexa and escitalopram/Lexapro. "Escitalopram", get it? It's just (S)-citalopram, like before).

It's a pretty common misconception that r/s notation,​ L/D notation, and right/left handedness are all more or less the same.

R and S just refers to how atoms are oriented about a stereo center. Levo/dextro just refers to how the whole molecule rotates polarized light. And enantiomers or right/left handed molecules are a special flavor of stereocenter.

So they're all quite different in the own way. With meth, d = r = right handed, though.

Yes and of course you can have more than one stereocenter per molecule.

Of interest may be that the "S" stands for "sinistral" or similar, meaning "left". The root is the same as in "sinister," and explains how we all know lefties are up to something.

Edit: more than one stereocenter and yet only two ways to rotate light, eg. So left/right optical rotation isn't always enough to distinguish.

I'm busy cooking food and it is fun

Stuffing my face along the way

Listening to noise music

Drunk too

Hope you all are well

IMO meth is not the most addictive drug in the world, which a lot of the media suggests. I can easily go a day or week without taking it, after consuming half an 8 ball within a week, which happened not to long ago. Yes I craved it a little bit but I was certainly not willing to sell my tv for a point. I know plenty of people who hock their electronics for a hit of the stuff. Just stupid. I think addiction is overridden by maturity, experience and intelligence. A lot of the full time meth addicts just have psychological dependence in general and low morality. I mean cigarettes are far more addictive. I can't go a day without having a darb for example. I tried giving it up for a week then craved them so bad.

the cap'n said:
Oh my god you're all still talking about meth...what have I done

I think it started with misreading the label on a slab of toffee, as so many great conflicts have.

I also enjoy the preparation of food for consumption by others.

One benefit of meth is its long-ass half life. So it takes at least two days before you can start to imagine you're clean. That means it's easier to get tolerant and hooked, but it also means w/d arent so rough. more like a moody PAWS thing than any w/d. In that sense it's much easier to skip a dose than a cigarette. But I don't think you can shake it completely so easily.

nicotine still has to be the #1 most addictive thing out there.

Last edited:
I think it started with misreading the label on a slab of toffee, as so many great conflicts have.

I also enjoy the preparation of food for consumption by others.

One benefit of meth is its long-ass half life. So it takes at least two days before you can start to imagine you're clean. That means it's easier to get tolerant and hooked, but it also means w/d arent so rough. more like a moody PAWS thing than any w/d. In that sense it's much easier to skip a dose than a cigarette. But I don't think you can shake it completely so easily.

nicotine still has to be the #1 most addictive thing out there.

Absolutely, and unfortunately its probably the worst for you lol Getting high or drunk should be a weekend only event. Use it as an escape when you are feeling stressed or completely bored of life in general. People get bored of every day life and are always searching for something "unique" and "different". Alcohol is my number one essential for relaxation though, and probably always will be. As another said, people take whatever is around and is accessible. This depends on region and current social contacts. Which are always changing, all the time.

Hey I could use a change in region and social contacts.

When the family kept arglebargling over my drinking, I kept saying it wasn't addiction, just the only option to get high. Thankfully I finally got cash and showed them a whole new side of drug abuse--staying up late and not vomiting everywhere. They aren't as noisy any more, and although I know they've found stashes and paraphernalia, haven't said a damn word. I think they prefer meth to booze too.

Aside from maybe Diphenidine, EtOH really brings out the best in people when it comes to showing their true potential for chaos. Not the Dudley Moore slur a little and throw cool parties like in the movie Arthur, but fighting cops shirtless and with one shoe then screaming " I love you baby, come bail me out" followed by repeated smacking of the patrol car window with their head. Good Times.

Aside from maybe Diphenidine, EtOH really brings out the best in people when it comes to showing their true potential for chaos. Not the Dudley Moore slur a little and throw cool parties like in the movie Arthur, but fighting cops shirtless and with one shoe then screaming " I love you baby, come bail me out" followed by repeated smacking of the patrol car window with their head. Good Times.

Its a shame the babies have to cry over the mess. Particularity when they didnt associate with it. They palnned too but failed miserably lol Its ok for them though. Did they have to shower though??

Coke crash day. Took ginger caps, L-tyrosene, L-arginine, L-theanine, b complex, turmeric, valerian, magnesium glyconate, chamomile tea, coconut water, and ate some vegan protein bars and 5 kiwis when I could finally stomach them after smoking several joints. Some cashew beverage as well.
It's still early enough in the day for me to enjoy myself, but probably be lazy until tomorrow. Need to rest up anyway. Definitely not depressed which is pretty cool, I did a lot. Got a date soon with my new friend as well so that is nice.

I know you're a fan, but it's starting to creep me out how you follow me around like that.

I'm not sure we clarified that the optical rotation we're talking about isn't directly related to the color blue, either. I don't know what wavelength they use for measuring the rotation. Would it make a difference what wavelength for simple left/right determination? Within reasonable energies?

Come to think, what wavelengths are polarizable with human equipment? Radio waves? X-rays?

IMO meth is not the most addictive drug in the world, which a lot of the media suggests. I can easily go a day or week without taking it, after consuming half an 8 ball within a week, which happened not to long ago. Yes I craved it a little bit but I was certainly not willing to sell my tv for a point. I know plenty of people who hock their electronics for a hit of the stuff. Just stupid. I think addiction is overridden by maturity, experience and intelligence. A lot of the full time meth addicts just have psychological dependence in general and low morality. I mean cigarettes are far more addictive. I can't go a day without having a darb for example. I tried giving it up for a week then craved them so bad.

I don't like nicotine. It's different for everyone, but indeed nicotine seems to be the "most addictive" drug. Heroin, alcohol, benzos and barbiturates, GHB, etc. tend to be the most physically addictive drugs.

Nobody likes nicotine. That's why we're addicts and not stubbornly insisting it's only socially or we can quit whenever, or just to relax.

you just didn't give it enough time. It's not overnight at least, or we'd all be dead.

I sometimes enjoy rolling tobacco, it seems to be very different than cigs and much milder. I suppose there are many additives in cigarettes because I can't even smoke one without wanting or actually puking and I chain smoke joints most days.
I don't understand how nicotine is considered so addictive at all.