• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

that's methed up captain. honestly i really want some, keep telling myself it ain't worth it but my brains telling me im a fuckin liar

I railed a massive amount of 2c-c today and had a panic attack. I was freaking out and found a friend to calm me right down. It took around two hours, and then I went to the mall and thoroughly enjoyed the rest of my day. I continued my quest of experimentation with different mixtures of essential oils. Clary sage, pachouli, and ylang ylang pure essential oils worked really well together mixed with a diluting medium and I essentially worked through a creative process by smelling my collection of oils and figuring out what I thought would go well together. I tried so many combinations of aromas before settling on one that I thought expressed my personality creatively and then has a really nice scent too. Made my own personal cologne : )

I got a pure rose oil today, but it cannot be opened until I find my next lady friend and she finds me. As, it takes thousands of rose petals to come up with a few mL's of the oil.

I was thinking of adding some essential oils to shatter or wax to enhance the flavour and therapeutic effects. I can make my own natural lemon cleaners, scented candles, conditioners, foot ointments... the sky is really the limit.

So, after I freaked out I had a lovely day. I sense I am done taking 2c-c for a long time. Today, it did everything it possibly could for me. Fascinating chemical, but I know when it's time to stop... unless it's an opiate or coke. Or pot... in which the answer would be never.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. This morning was a huge scare, really shook me up for a bit. I thought that I was going to die but I have panic attacks sober and the symptoms were the same, so I knew I'd be okay and just went with it. Was pretty hardcore personal insight for the first few hours and then it relaxed into a lovely time out shopping and browsing.

I really, really freaked out though it was scary. Haven't had a panic attack like that in a long time.

The 2c-_ series largely resembles NE. It isn't surprising you could have a panic attack that way.

When I shot 2c-E into my muscle it still had an extremely sharp come-up (probably just as strong as shooting some drugs IV) and I was very high and manic as it was quite intense. Just 5mg. Really decent effects. Couldn't drive, it was too intense. Didn't panic though.

I love how a solid OG shatter tastes on its own. %)

I wish i can smoke bud like a lot of you seem to, from ages 17-21 i smoked almost daily. But i also started abusing hard drugs at that time, mainly MDMA then a couple years later methamphetamine. Now I'm 25 and if i smoke just one hit i start to feel a lot of anxiety, feel uncomfortable around people & just overall a bad experience. This has been going on for a year now so I'm starting to accept that i won't be able to enjoy it in my life anymore. If I'm really drunk it's not to bad but it generally will make me pass out quick too

You and me. Funny that I had some kind of weed-aneurysm at 21yo too. I could no longer smoke around people at all, and one hard drag along meant I would trip all night.

Sorry bud, I'm 40 now, and I'm still the same way.

I keep thinking there's gotta be some kind of obvious connection. Like there's 10% of weed users who suddenly can no longer handle it, a lot of anecdotes that all describe the same thing, basically anxiety, self-consciousness, tripping, passing out. The numbers make it seem like a genetic thing, and yet most of us weed-averse had a strong drug experience around 19-21 yo.

Of course, a LOT of happy weed smokers also had a strong drug experience then.

I recommend I do a lot of drugs to try and figure this out.

ETA: y'know, I'm still a little weirded-out that the highest I've been on meth felt an awful lot like being really stoned.

Last edited:
The 2c-_ series largely resembles NE. It isn't surprising you could have a panic attack that way.

When I shot 2c-E into my muscle it still had an extremely sharp come-up (probably just as strong as shooting some drugs IV) and I was very high and manic as it was quite intense. Just 5mg. Really decent effects. Couldn't drive, it was too intense. Didn't panic though.

I love how a solid OG shatter tastes on its own. %)

I had a panic attack, as I have them naturally sometimes and the come up from railing a large amount of 2c-c was very fast and intense. Only time it has happened since I've been using it these past few weeks. Also, I realized today that I need to distance myself from friends who are either severely mentally ill and take it out on me, or who are miserable drug addicts, or both. I have a lot of great, unique, and interesting friends but when I will do everything I can to help someone over something as stupid as a 3 day coke and Mdma binge and get treated like shit in return, that is where I draw the line.

I have blocked my friends from contacting me in any way for at least the next few weeks, then maybe I'll check to see if they are still alive. I need new friends who are healthy, balanced people too as this has been exhausting and draining me. I can only do so much when people are in denial, and I will, but when they start taking it out on me that is just not cool.

I am starting a second, self employed job. 3 women yesterday who I was talking about essential oils with asked me to make potions for their ailments. The first chick likes black pepper oil and its therapeutic effects but it is unbearably sharp and has a bad scent. I balanced it out with lavender, roman chamomile, clary sage, and 2 parts sandalwood and it is really nicely balanced and anxiolytic. It is nice to help out people who I feel are not going to insult me in return. This chick I am asking nothing for, as I think she is very cute and she might enjoy my company too. The other two women, one offered me $10 and to meet up after her shift, she could be a great friend I feel and help me find others who would like healing potions too. The third is an older lady who was in line at the cash and offered to print me out banners, posters, and business cards if I can draw them up in return for her migraine formula. Perhaps, I could ask the first chick I sort of have a crush on to help me make business cards (I think I would like this to be word of mouth only).

Weirdest thing is before all this happened, I randomly bought three small, amber potion vials. Had no idea I'd be making three potions for people, and I bought a Hogwarts hat. I think that is the end of me. I have officially lost touch with reality.

It's astonishing how profoundly other people's problems can affect my emotions. I need new friends who are not selfish and discarding their potential in life through neglect, denial, self harm, depression, narcissism, drug abuse... I have quite the friends, you see. I am trying to surround myself with beauty and getting into things like aromatherapy is helping me with that, as you don't really find drug addicts in denial who are into naturopathic healing and the sensory pleasures and delights generated by the olfactory nerve and natural extracts.

I wouldn't mix these with hash oil... that would ruin it I feel. However, I would take a dab (if I could afford that presently, all I have is some nice organic outdoor) and then use these oils to modulate the stone as they contain terpenes that are in my opinion far more efficient to absorb and more powerful in effect than those in any strain of pot. Terpenes tend to be a lot more stable in liquid, amber vials too and get oxidized so easily. I don't even really need a specific strain of pot anymore, really just for taste.

Yeah scrofula we eat Thanksgiving lunch lol but I'm going to my girlfriends for Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully i can have some wild turkey to drink with my Turkey lol

Hope it was good. Meanwhile it's the biggest cooking day of the year, but we already did our big day last Sunday. All I've got today is a bird in the oven and potatoes. And bread. And boredom.

It's 80 degrees and sunny outside, but nothing to do except spam this place.

I had a panic attack, as I have them naturally sometimes and the come up from railing a large amount of 2c-c was very fast and intense. Only time it has happened since I've been using it these past few weeks. Also, I realized today that I need to distance myself from friends who are either severely mentally ill and take it out on me, or who are miserable drug addicts, or both. I have a lot of great, unique, and interesting friends but when I will do everything I can to help someone over something as stupid as a 3 day coke and Mdma binge and get treated like shit in return, that is where I draw the line.

I have blocked my friends from contacting me in any way for at least the next few weeks, then maybe I'll check to see if they are still alive. I need new friends who are healthy, balanced people too as this has been exhausting and draining me. I can only do so much when people are in denial, and I will, but when they start taking it out on me that is just not cool.

I am starting a second, self employed job. 3 women yesterday who I was talking about essential oils with asked me to make potions for their ailments. The first chick likes black pepper oil and its therapeutic effects but it is unbearably sharp and has a bad scent. I balanced it out with lavender, roman chamomile, clary sage, and 2 parts sandalwood and it is really nicely balanced and anxiolytic. It is nice to help out people who I feel are not going to insult me in return. This chick I am asking nothing for, as I think she is very cute and she might enjoy my company too. The other two women, one offered me $10 and to meet up after her shift, she could be a great friend I feel and help me find others who would like healing potions too. The third is an older lady who was in line at the cash and offered to print me out banners, posters, and business cards if I can draw them up in return for her migraine formula. Perhaps, I could ask the first chick I sort of have a crush on to help me make business cards (I think I would like this to be word of mouth only).

Weirdest thing is before all this happened, I randomly bought three small, amber potion vials. Had no idea I'd be making three potions for people, and I bought a Hogwarts hat. I think that is the end of me. I have officially lost touch with reality.

It's astonishing how profoundly other people's problems can affect my emotions. I need new friends who are not selfish and discarding their potential in life through neglect, denial, self harm, depression, narcissism, drug abuse... I have quite the friends, you see. I am trying to surround myself with beauty and getting into things like aromatherapy is helping me with that, as you don't really find drug addicts in denial who are into naturopathic healing and the sensory pleasures and delights generated by the olfactory nerve and natural extracts.

I wouldn't mix these with hash oil... that would ruin it I feel. However, I would take a dab (if I could afford that presently, all I have is some nice organic outdoor) and then use these oils to modulate the stone as they contain terpenes that are in my opinion far more efficient to absorb and more powerful in effect than those in any strain of pot. Terpenes tend to be a lot more stable in liquid, amber vials too and get oxidized so easily. I don't even really need a specific strain of pot anymore, really just for taste.

It can be better to get people out of your life who cause you stress.

I am beginning to attract lovely new friends into my life, and distance myself from those who are causing me stress.

I am also three weeks clean as of today. I had three weeks before, but took around 200 oxycodone pills over a week before I detoxed yet again.

My life has changed in many ways this time, though, and I have a lot of supportive and constructive, positive outlets to keep myself occupied, a new job and a vision for my future. I have so much going on, that it is keeping my mind off the drugs, although I have started to have dreams about them (probably because the cravings are in my subconscious and not manifesting when I am awake and keeping busy).

Man, I can't wait to get paid and grab a gram of nice, piney smelling shatter of some sort. I have been unable to afford shatter for around a year due to my opiate problem. I am going to grab a THC-A crystal isolate, as well as an MK Ultra live resin (OG x G13 apparently... I guess not piney then unless I wanted to add THC-A mixed with rosemary or sage essential oil... but I want to keep cannabis oil separate from my essential oils passion). Can't wait to get paid, I've been hard at work. I was unable to be employed as an opiate addict, as I was too unreliable, so finding a new job I really like has been great.

Congratulations SHROOMY!

Keep moving Forward !

The universe is putting good things in your path. I'm glad you are well enuf to embrace them!

I just had to work an hour from home with 15 minutes notice as I was sitting down for dinner... drove me crazy, and I am working midnight until sunrise when I was finally planning to have a nice sleep tonight.

I need the money though so it's nice. Just driving me a little crazy... I have some cute colleagues to discuss these matters with and we are all complaining and in hysterics about all this shit. So I am meeting up with two of them for dinner downtown sometime soon and that should be fun as we need each other's support to maintain our sanity with this type of work.

It's really fun, but has a proclivity to drive one insane.

I really can't wait to get paid for the crazy number of overnight and unreasonably given advance notice hours from home. Another essentially sleepless night, from post acute heroin / oxycodone withdrawal.

I am having cravings for cocaine and oxycodone this morning. I am tripping a little on 2c-d, and understand that the cravings will pass. About to inhale some frankincense and sandalwood oils for spiritual healing... you all have my blessings.

I can't wait to get paid so I can grab a gram of live resin, and a gram of 99.9% thc-a crystal and cover the live resin in it, hit it off my titanium nail at a low temp with my carb cap in my oil rig (that I have been using for DMT lately... better clean it out somehow) and the few pounds of outdoor harvest will be smoked in full by then so I can clear my lungs out and get back to what I love most about cannabis... the essential oil. Since, every penny I ever get ahold of no longer is wasted up my nose in the form of heroin, I am able to afford some more extravagant cannabinoids.

I had a very intense trip on 2c-c that day, and have chilled out a bit with it since then. I wasn't sure if I would be done with it or not after that as it was very intense. I started experimenting more with 2c-d after that.

It's about time that I come back down to reality. I enjoy microdosing when I am up all night working, but I can probably get by with shatter and earl grey tea.

Shroomy I highly recommend not trying to mix the essential oils with hash. Maybe make an e-juice of oils to smoke on the side of the weed. You could also save a blend of the oil in whatever ratios you like and add it individually to bowls, dabs (dip the tip of the hash into the oil if it's solid), or what would probably work best roll up with paper or w/e treated with the oil.

Also you can only continue this binge so long man you're already noticing it. The 2c compounds whole known to be quite safe to take a reasonable dose of once yet the long term. Try microdisosing from now on. Like no more then 5 mg a dose no more than 2x a day while you should take even less if possible.

My desire for the psychedelics is really decreasing as I have enough positivity in my life now, creative outlets and a new job that I don't really need anything transformative at this point. I have enough material to work with to keep building a happy life. I like to microdose at night for work but it has to stop as I am building a tolerance to psychedelics. I'd like to begin to transform myself with a 2nd tattoo and an industrial ear piercing instead! I'm kind of depressed being just shy of a month clean from opiates...

I am looking forward to ceasing use of the psychedelics entirely for a long while (except perhaps DMT). This is the longest I have ever tripped each day in my life.

Inhalation of essential oils through the nose to olfactory nerve has something like 90 - 95% efficiency, so I can alter my stone after dabbing through different blends.

Thanks for looking out for me... you are correct, in that I am already noticing a significantly decreased desire to trip. I have to stay up until 6am working this early morning, and after microdosing my way through that I shall have a lovely Sunday slumber and put the stuff down. It is time to carry on without it as I don't really want to burn myself out.