• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

lol, you're a funnycunt (that's another of my favourite crude australianisms)

spacejunk, that's ironic. I called that young lady a stupid cunt at that Roger Water's concert. Is funnycunt meant as a term of endearment there? Due to intergenerational linguistic changes my older mother used to call my mother a dumb cluck. I never went that far unless possibly in a teen methaqualone mood where I didn't want my mom to bug me.

wow - methaqualone. i always wanted to try that!

yeah, i was talking to my friend about a guy we both know the other day.
i said "he's a bit obnoxious sometimes"
and my friend replied
"yeah, but he's a funny cunt"

it sometimes just gets used by some people i know in place of "guy" or "dude" or something.
talk about normalising a word that a lot of people consider to be the most offensive word in the english language :D
it's used by some australians - and brits as well, and new zealanders - without any malice or intent to offend. it's almost neutral, in terms of not necessarily being used like an insult or a put-down.

i was talking to my sister once, who has lived in the US for about 20 years, and in telling her an anecdote about this time i called the sound guy a cunt during a gig - i thought it was an amusing story - and she looked totally horrified. she's not heard trashy aussie street slang for a long time, i guess - the last time she lived here she had two young kids and wasn't going to rock'n'roll shows or whatever any more - so i guess she interprets the word "cunt" through an american understanding of the term.

but, yeah, a lot of people i know use it all the time, even as a term of endearment.

personally i think cunts are fantastic, and have no problem being called one ;)

They used to dispense them like 200 at a time until they caught on. You could also get Desoxyn occasionally my friend who was a girl but didn't really attract me would I think give the Dr. a blowjob just to get them to please me. I regret it but she didn't seem to care one bit. It was just a transaction to her. My favorite way to trip was to take a good dose, go somewhere peaceful and away from assholes, then when the effect started to wane I would just take 1 hit of Cannabis and go right back to like earlier. Then at about 10 hours take a half a methaqualone, not enough to sleep just yet. Then waiting for the eastern glow take the rest and sleep without the cortical flash bulbs bothering me. We/I could walk the dog around while coming down at 2 AM and nobody cared. Now they would shoot you for inadvertently setting foot on their lawn.

Last edited:
Haven't checked in here in a while, been quite busy. My busy life consists of hanging out with my lady friend on her days off, and hanging around potheads or otherwise reading about world war 1 or perhaps playing some guitar. Smoking off a qp it's a nice way to end the summer. The beginning of my summer was pretty shit. Well I was hooked on heroin most of this year and I was clean for a long while over a month, feeling great, even getting ambitious and applying for jobs. But then I got my pharmacy script, took some percocets and the withdrawal from around 80mg oxy a day for a week has been fuckin torture. It's just like I can get higher easier now off pills, giving me easier access to abuse, and the lower doses hit me hard now; doses I couldn't feel before. It is dangerous a little as I took 150mg the other week at ounce and almost had to make a hospital call (I was totally out of it, she was debating it but I was still breathing). Close call.

I'm still getting my shit together but I relapsed today on my 4th day clean. It sucked, I've taken 40mg oxycodone today. Really not happy about that since even though it was a short relapse I have been extremely irritable (but remaining active and forcing myself to get outside and chill with friends, see my girl, and of course smoke green in a chronic manner... sex, nature, music and weed will keep me sane. Just thought I'd check in... I've had a few slip ups but I'm generally on the right track and I'm really happy with my new relationship. She is definitely a cutie and total fox in my mind. We have been really enjoying each other, I have a lot to lose if I go back to opiates because even that one week on percs fucked us up a bit. She could tell and didn't like it, and I didn't like it because my tolerance was so low I kept getting totally wasted instead of that stimulating and euphoric sweet spot. I'm really enjoying learning about world war 1. I'm reading a book called 100 Days to Victory and I don't know much about history, it's really great and thought provoking so far... just about 50 pages in but it's a topic in history I really want to delve into.

Haven't checked in here in a while, been quite busy. My busy life consists of hanging out with my lady friend on her days off, and hanging around potheads or otherwise reading about world war 1 or perhaps playing some guitar. Smoking off a qp it's a nice way to end the summer. The beginning of my summer was pretty shit. Well I was hooked on heroin most of this year and I was clean for a long while over a month, feeling great, even getting ambitious and applying for jobs. But then I got my pharmacy script, took some percocets and the withdrawal from around 80mg oxy a day for a week has been fuckin torture. It's just like I can get higher easier now off pills, giving me easier access to abuse, and the lower doses hit me hard now; doses I couldn't feel before. It is dangerous a little as I took 150mg the other week at ounce and almost had to make a hospital call (I was totally out of it, she was debating it but I was still breathing). Close call.

I'm still getting my shit together but I relapsed today on my 4th day clean. It sucked, I've taken 40mg oxycodone today. Really not happy about that since even though it was a short relapse I have been extremely irritable (but remaining active and forcing myself to get outside and chill with friends, see my girl, and of course smoke green in a chronic manner... sex, nature, music and weed will keep me sane. Just thought I'd check in... I've had a few slip ups but I'm generally on the right track and I'm really happy with my new relationship. She is definitely a cutie and total fox in my mind. We have been really enjoying each other, I have a lot to lose if I go back to opiates because even that one week on percs fucked us up a bit. She could tell and didn't like it, and I didn't like it because my tolerance was so low I kept getting totally wasted instead of that stimulating and euphoric sweet spot. I'm really enjoying learning about world war 1. I'm reading a book called 100 Days to Victory and I don't know much about history, it's really great and thought provoking so far... just about 50 pages in but it's a topic in history I really want to delve into.
Maybe it's time to take some psychedelics shroomi, I read some of your other posts... you seem to get a lot out of them spiritually and physically. So why not embark on a quest and seek the answers you need.

I'm still getting my shit together but I relapsed today on my 4th day clean. It sucked, I've taken 40mg oxycodone today. Really not happy about that since even though it was a short relapse I have been extremely irritable (but remaining active and forcing myself to get outside and chill with friends, see my girl, and of course smoke green in a chronic manner... sex, nature, music and weed will keep me sane. Just thought I'd check in...

Ah, sorry to hear that shroomy, glad you're not too upset though. I think the way they instruct mindfulness is equally useful here - it doesn't matter that you wander from time to time, just keep reminding yourself of where you're headed and get back on the path every single time you fall off without ever giving up. Eventually you'll become an expert at staying clean :)

edit - thanks for the support everyone and best wishes. It really takes a lot out of a man to kick a heroin habit, as I'm sure many of you are aware. Relapses totally suck but it's part of the process. I can forgive myself for binging a little on percocet. I've been building more barricades, blockades, and fortresses full of evil but seductive female daemons who have long fangs, dress in snakeskin and vant to drink your blood to keep me away from the dope but it's not really necessary. I am very serious about quitting this time and that's what it takes, there will always be a means to get dope. I actually will likely hit DMT soon too! It's my favourite psychedelic and the one that I react best to. I feel like it's healthy... likely healthier than all the bong I rip, haha. When my lady friend mentions it is hot watching me smoke bong it's not the best incentive to quit, haha, just kidding. I do like taking large pulls compulsively and can't really help myself, just a greedy little pothead here and she is a stoner too so that works out. Just gotta be careful not to smoke all her weed LOL so I got a QP to cover my ass. I love the herb, always have. I get the most amazing experiences and insights from DMT, by far as well, weed is a lifestyle. DMT pretty much makes every other psychedelics irrelevant to me at this point.
It's a really happy time of my life, romance is nice : )

Last edited:
Mnt. Dew or Gatorade and a fat bowl were always my go to when I was hung over. Works like a charm every time.

Cannabis is an amazing hang over cure. It helps me sleep straight through my hangover

Oddly Carisoporadol (Soma) and a little 2% milk seemed to be effective. I have a hard time with the "hair of the dog" approach or even using spray cologne with alcohol in it while hungover. And forget a raw egg with tomato juice.
throwing-up.gif

Well still not using heroin.... Now I get rebound {withdrawal the medical industry won't acknowledge} that leads to my skin like I'm a light fire pain as if all my nerves are screaming out... Besides that guess I'm OK.

You are telling me... I can't even get a single pill scripted for every 24 hours as needed at bed time not to exceed 2 doses in 24 hours... I literally am not sleeping. I am planning on using PST to just say fuck them if they want to treat me like an addict as that is what pushed my dependency into an addiction. I would rather be working with standardized formulas, but with the cut quota the best I can do is measure my seeds by the cup/half cup. I wouldn't think more than that is necessary for pain management. Even about a tablespoon or more pinpointed my eyes. It is crazy people make lbs at a time. What a waste of lives... and I am talking about the seeds.

edit: Also TY CH

I am in withdrawal too. Got off H for around 6 weeks and then relapsed with a percocet script. I haven't been on the percs for long but withdrawal comes back almost instantly and so do the side effects. Having a low tolerance didn't seem to matter apart from lessening withdrawal symptoms, but I am so worn out at this point anything is hard to deal with. Within a couple days I am constipated / low testosterone / etc. it totally sucks and makes using completely futile. I get that fire burning nerve sensation in my upper arms, bicep area, it is one of my most irritating symptoms. Like poison leaking out of my bones and torturing my nerves that's what it feels like. This withdrawal is nothing compared to dope in terms of the pain but what does it matter if I can't function well at all. I'm sure I'll feel better in a week or so, I didn't let the lapse in judgement last too long this time. So I posted in the dark side thread I often do in the opiate tapering section although I can only go cold turkey.

Still sucks being too depressed to pick up a book or play guitar. At least I have some support, and that goes a long way. So I am going to smoke a lower dose of dmt, I think I said I was done with psychedelics for a while but I suppose 2 weeks is a while. The low dose is just to work up to a breakthrough dose. I've been discouraged and doubting myself lately and that might snap the third eye awake. Helped a lot in withdrawal before so..

^ ah bummer Shroomy mate, just learn from this lapse in judgement and try not do it again yeah?
i myself have had an interesting week and a half, my parents kicked me out for leaving a TV on overnight (well, it started with that and escalated rather quickly), so i've been couch-surfing round mates houses til eventually my rents have allowed me to come home - so sorry for the absence recently guyssss.
i need to get a flat asap ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

@ Keeping ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽, are you all finished with the 10 trillion word dissertation you've been working on?

@ Keeping ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽, are you all finished with the 10 trillion word dissertation you've been working on?

not quite! the exam board messed up and gave me the wrong dates for hand-in.
initially they said it had to be in by the end of August, but when i went in for my usual mentor meeting they informed me that i actually had until the end of this year! so, naturally, being given all this extra time, i am now slacking off again. although tbf to myself i only have 3k words left to do and i have like 3 months to do so in
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ life is strange

how are you jekyl mate? keeping well?

Cunt has an interesting etymology. Not sure why it ever became so taboo

sorry to come back to this, but i just saw it online (from a court ruling today i believe) and thought it was hilarious.

DIhJMXmUIAAM-RO.jpg

fwiw Tony Abbott is most definitely a cunt, but not in a charming way. he's a dickhead.