• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I never even saw the car. Dam, I want one for work and one for drooling on. Although I'm getting close to having enough scratch to buy a Glock40 in 10mm. Colt also makes one called a delta elite but the 10mm has such insane chamber pressures they tend to loosen up faster than the Glock.

Congrats though that's sweet!

Thanks. And Glock is great, fired a number of them, with my fav being the 23, the midsize .40 caliber. We literally had a range in my backyard growing up. When my dad and brother still did marksmanship tournaments, my dad reloaded his own ammo as well for certain calibers. My uncle works for Smith and Wesson up in Mass. Before he and my dad fell out, he would send about 3 guns a year for free, with full access to the custom pro shop as well, so after spending some time with the gun you just shipped it back with a list of changes you wanted made. He sent a .500 magnum one time, so I got to shoot a .50 call few times. Talk about a fucking beast! Heavy as hell, and hard to be accurate, but the sound alone would scare all but the most insane people away! BOOOM!!

Kimber is my favorite, though. Pricey, but sooooo nice. Only thing I own is a Benelli 20 guage, but it's locked up at my folks house. Was a gift from my grandfather before he died, has beautiful engraving on it, and no plug so it holds two extra shells.

Holy Hell.
Nice knife
Hey SHROOMY -- I get it now n God bless your sweet soul. Did your buddy understand? That you didn't come thru after all?
I too have spied on your posts for months now and am so relieved to see you living your Life instead of destroying yourself physically n mentally . I commend you Too, for doing this ON YOUR OWN. NO rehab no counsellor no B.S.. ...

YOU are so young n i love it-- hearing bout your daily do-ins and the Chase of the cute shy Fox. (*I hope she's beating the cold or flu bug n God bless her sweetness as well , housing that girlfriend whose involved with an abortion / addiction ).
I really hope you get a relationship started or at the VERY least another good friend.

I'm so happy to hear you set the psychedelics aside for a bit. I see they were useful in your transformation; but you seem to realize that's not a sustainable every day deal, either.

I'm so proud of you n happy for you; I am aware of those mood swings n lil Blow Up incidents that occur as well---- when we are beating an addiction and Learning to live or becoming ourselves again, those who love us are generally Bound to understand and forgive when we have our ups n downs. Certainly we blue lighters understand as most of us have Been there, kiddo.

All this talk about knives-- it's funny I cut my damn thumb deep as f today: so embarrassed to admit that it didn't occur while preparing food ( which is the most common setting for my injuries as my eyesight absolutely blows)..... Rather, my pocket knife wasn't handy as I'm wearing yoga pants. ....and ummmmmm well I was using a paring knife outta the kitchen to pop a Scentsy wax out the warmer- the paring knife slid hard n fast under the wax bar n sliced my poor thumb good n right. Now this NEVER woulda happen had I been wearing real jeans and carrying Old Reliable ( I have a precious lil Smith & Wesson stainless steel lockblade, it's been in my family as long as I can recall. Dad had it; it was given to my brother, then when I was 18 n had my first factory job my brother gave the lockblade to me---- Jesus back in the day when a person could carry their own shit on a jobsite.)

Anyway I'm blaming my Shitty eyesight n these godforsaken yoga pants. Weird how much crap you CAN'T ACCOMPLISH when your thumb is outta commission.

So that's my Saturday. Cookin. Cleaning. Thinkin bout wrapping some gifts but shit --- I'll wait til the thumb heals up.

Scootin:

A relative at the custom shop? Luckkky! I've always wanted a magna-ported semi auto, and a Kimber 1911A1 with a two stage adj. trigger and matched breech face would do very nicely. I've fired the 460 ruger and that gets punishing after about 30 rounds, that .500 has a 1/3 more kick which would make a muzzle brake desirable. That's the problem with using a large caliber pistol or AR /AK for home defense as they will go through 2-3 walls and still retain a ton of energy. Although they found that those frangible Glasser safety slugs powderize on contact but leave a gnarly wound track in flesh but won't penetrate the side of an aircraft making that the only ammo pilots and air marshals use. California gun laws are getting ridiculous now though and if I take my AR-15's out of the state I can't return with them or I become a felon, or when my dad passes away we're supposed to turn his in to the state, yeah right.

Hey Runningfox, yeah my friend understood alright. I took a nap a couple days later from 2 to 10pm and he called my cell and home phone like 10 times each. He was thinking the worst... that I lied about flushing them and when he heard I was sleeping thought that I might have overdosed. He was just worried that I had killed myself, said if it ever happened again he would rat me out and I don't blame him as if I had kept them around I likely would be dead. I don't know my tolerance anymore and fiend the stuff.

And yes she is is very kind hearted and super chill and outgoing. Just shy when it comes to this kinda stuff. Thanks for the well wishes I hope she gets well soon too. We haven't been able to talk very much, and had plans to hang out today. I couldn't be friends with her I like her too much... she is going to be my future girlfriend. I finally had another date took forever to get and then she got sick from overworking herself so I took her shift last night. Worked from 8 to midnight, and slept a couple hours and started my shift. I really want to see her again sometime soon.

Jekyl, I am not sure what I am going to do about the benzos as I have chronic panic attacks. I am doing much better by the way my entire life has changed before my eyes. My anxiety seems to be a little lower so I am going to start tapering those but not for a while because I put my body through hell to quit those opiates. I really took a beating, and lost a quarter of my body weight this year so I am not doing that anytime soon but I will in the future. And yeah all the suicidal ideation and so much sickness this year really has got to me. I just want to get this lady friend into my life because I really like her a lot... I'm almost there. I am working on getting used to my new job too, trying to remember my creative outlets and to read books. She is really special I never felt that way about someone before so I have put a lot of thought into her, but just being myself. Our first date went for 15 hours and was crazy. She is insane man we ended up really high on psychedelics together at night after having a really nice lunch and day together. She is crazy and very cute and funny. I really like her. I suck at that stuff, she asked me out first and started talking with me through our work and it took me several weeks to realize what she saw in me and it's really cool, just our dynamic and stuff. I hope she gets well soon because she is quite sick. I don't really know what being sick is like, just junk sick, so I offered to bring her broccoli soup that I made, and essential oils and a heating pad and stuff but she needs some personal time. She is shy with me because she likes me and can be really confusing but if I think about it, she's being highly analytical and everything she does makes a lot of sense. She is a strange creature... not from this planet, or she already would have run the other way. If that works out, would be the best thing ever to happen to me in my life for sure.

Scootin:

A relative at the custom shop? Luckkky! I've always wanted a magna-ported semi auto, and a Kimber 1911A1 with a two stage adj. trigger and matched breech face would do very nicely. I've fired the 460 ruger and that gets punishing after about 30 rounds, that .500 has a 1/3 more kick which would make a muzzle brake desirable. That's the problem with using a large caliber pistol or AR /AK for home defense as they will go through 2-3 walls and still retain a ton of energy. Although they found that those frangible Glasser safety slugs powderize on contact but leave a gnarly wound track in flesh but won't penetrate the side of an aircraft making that the only ammo pilots and air marshals use. California gun laws are getting ridiculous now though and if I take my AR-15's out of the state I can't return with them or I become a felon, or when my dad passes away we're supposed to turn his in to the state, yeah right.

I'm not exactly sure what his position was, but some sort of higher up desk job, I believe. Positive he wasn't getting his hands dirty. All I know for sure is that employees of his ilk and up were allowed to send free guns to relatives. They were shipped to a licensed dealer and you went and picked them up. Shipped em back the same way. Sucks they hate each other, and no longer get such a nice hook-up. Hell, if my dad didn't want the gun, he just sold them for a nice profit.

And yeah, those Cali gun laws are something else. Oh. And as far as Kimber. I want a custom crimson carry 2, with the green laser. Love that one.

Being a social thread--- ima pretend for a moment that i have a Social Life. Ha ha

The Holidays are a fun time of year for me, as long as seasonal depression stays the Fuck outta the picture. My kids are grown, yet young enuf they still love to gather, eat my Bomb holiday goodies , play games at a large table and exchange gifts throughout. We had a blast last year; hoping for repeats this year. (5 kids!)

I'm not sure what threads I've mentioned it in, but I lost my Dad about 19 months ago. He had lung cancer: I was his caregiver and at his side when he Transitioned, from this life to whatever the Next Step may be. So last years holidays were defiantly tainted with a loss, a sadness; that Logical feeling that the world had now become Altered, and Nothing will ever be quite the "same " again .

My heart is slow in healing
But it's coming along.

I still enjoy some various holiday Traditions aside from just those mentioned above.
I love the Ritual of dragging out the Christmas decorations (I decided to no longer put up a Tree, in my apartment. One of my cats is a real Climber and things got dangerous last year in the five days I had a Tree up.)
I still put out stockings, knick -knacks, decorations. Although the Family gatherings now take place at the homes of our relatives, my husband and I have certain "items" we put out each year.
I did this tonight; took down the Autumn decorations and put out the Christmas ones. The actual WEEK OF Christmas, I will put the Nativity up (small frosted cystal set had belonged to my husband's parents). On Christmas Eve, I lay tiny Baby Jesus in the manger.

Little rituals.
Baking pumpkin pies and wrapping holiday gifts.... baking up cookies n treats : making trays for neighbors n friends. These things my parents did before me and my now-Adult children are beginning to do in their own homes.....

Bittersweet, these special occasions. but they are markedly more comfortable and enjoyable when I Observe the little rituals and traditions as best I can.

Last year was difficult all December, right up to Christmas eve when I got off my butt and Forced myself to make treats, wrap presents, put a traditional holiday movie on the DVD player. The Spirit took over and I was Ok after that.

I truly wish ALL life's comforts and joys to everyone this holiday season; May we ALL be Blessed with wellness and Peace .

I'm so high and caught up with so many fun activities that I forgot it was Christmas season. Thanks for reminding me, I should probably get gifts for my family soon. Where the hell is my chocolate calendar? Holy it's in 2 weeks I better start enjoying the holidays while they are around. I just started a new job a few weeks ago, so it doesn't feel that way to me.

Wtf do you do for Halloween? lol. My family goes crazy on Christmas too, always has.

Your dad has my blessings running fox.

I experienced telepathy this morning. It was crazy. My mind was like a laser and I was concentrating all my energy on the thought of her, she is very sick and I hadn't heard from her for about a day. I felt a beam of radiant energy soar out the top of my head (almost like those protective thingies against the dementors in Harry Potter but I couldn't see anything as all my focus was on it, and it had an ethereal sense to it... not in the physical plane. Anyways, it was like a rainbow of powerful energy soaring out the top of my head.

Like 5 seconds later she contacted me letting me know just what I wanted to hear. That she was okay... and had spent yesterday pretty much just puking. Really sucks she is so adorable I hope she gets well soon, because she was worse yesterday than the day before when she took work off.

She wants to be alone, so I ate my 10 cups of broccoli soup my stoned self. The only thing I could think of to do was record her a little song so I went and improvised. I came up with some of my best work! I am defs turning this into a song. I had my analog delay set on max (it's just a short delay, but what it does it does amazing well) to my phaser on a high frequency to my clean boost with bass turned up and treble turned down, to my 15 watt tube amp with two dials on it one for volume one for tone (I like to control everything with pedals). Then my bridge humbucker on my straight engaged. Every note I was playing was echoing and it was tripping me out so hard. I was only strumming like half the time and muting the rest but music was playing the whole time and I was feeding off the trippy melodic phasey vibrating kinda sound. Then I started doing little riffs and solos and stuff. Was really sweet! She will hate it haha. It is not good music for sick people. My amp was in overdrive... well actually for listening to metalcore all morning it's actually pretty chill. Fast paced, but not overbearing.

I dig it, I'm sending it to my friend after I send it to her. My younger brother for confirmation that it's sick. My friend is the one I speak to in freestyle raps only, and we have our own language that nobody else would understand and we can communicate like any normal english stuff through our whiteboi rhymes. It's funny as fuck so he has been writing a lot of lyrics down in his journal over at the farm and I am going to send him this to try and sing something over (and screech... lol... aha ahahahaha LOL). First, it goes to the person who I made it for as I wouldn't have recorded anything if it wasn't for her. I was thinking about what I could do to make her feel better so she gets to listen to it first of course. It is like, my feelings about her being sick when she should be resting in bed comfortably, she has been so stressed from overworking herself to begin with.

May the wind be at your back and the sun upon your face running fox

and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

(I didn't write that haha. I rap silly freestyle rhymes whenever I'm talking to my best friend)

Did you get that from the movie Blow with Johnny Depp? I think it's an Irish blessing that was popular with sailors.

"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

May God be with you and bless you:
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near.

May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the skies above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you.
"

You should post some of your playing on soundcloud or youtube, or even post it in TDS or non electronic music discussion. I think Sasha88 said she saw one of your videos and it was good. Give it some consideration.

Thanks for reminding me I need a chocolate (advent) calendar myself. I need to get a cinnamon candle too for that holiday ambiance as it smells nice with that douglas fir Christmas tree smell that's filling up the house.

It would be nice to have pies and goodies baking like in Runningfox's or Herbavore's houses as well, or even some broccoli soup. I might make some banana bread next weekend along with some honey wheat.

I will pm you my youtube channel cool dude? I just started putting music on there. Yeah man I got a pretty unique style. What I came up with today was incredible. There was so much powerful energy to it. My best work.

Yes, I got it from the movie Blow.

I wrote my first song ever today, for my band in the making. Our band name is awesome, and I wrote the lyrics to the song today too. Just need to rework the guitar and the lyrics, but it's awesome I created something like that and it was inspired by a lot of different things I've been experiencing lately.

Thanks for sharing that background info man that is super cool, an Irish blessing ehhhh. Pretty neat.

Yeah Buddy, send it! Sasha said it was cool and I dig all genres of music. When you post in the TDS music thread I try to follow up with some Danzig or Ministry but I've also had several friends that did okay for a few years with their own bands,
Unkle Junkie and Soul doubt being my favorites but basically I've been exposed to decent metal even though I post a lot of electronic Untz Untz Untz stuff.

I actually have an unfinished ash electric guitar body that has been cut and machined for pickups, vol & tone knobs and wiring channels but they uncovered an exposed knot so I'm making a cutting board out of it. Remember all of us plebeian folks when you make it big.

Dude was bout to be like... how much do you want for the unfinished ash guitar body? Love the look of my buttescotch ash telecaster with maple neck and mine feels quite light. This proletarian pothead ain't going nowhere but bookstores, coffee shops, and pub gigs in town. I'm about to practice though since I am working with a few of the parts I liked from my improvisation yesterday. Really like the higher frequency phase and long delay, makes playing fun when I'm so baked. 10am and already burned 4 joints today. Time for another before my practice! I am on a schedule with etiz now too : ) dosing noon and midnight, trying to ignore the panic when it arises.

Yeah my stuff is getting better as I get more practice. Today is the first day, I haven't tripped in a long time. When that surge of energy was generated out of the top of my head through a meditative practice yesterday, like a cosmic rainbow of clear light, resulting in telepathy with the chick I like so much, I felt that it was a good time to land after takeoff about a month ago. I had 3 grams of 2c-c... I don't have any more 2c-c haha.

I used to listen to a lot of electronic music. These days it is all hardcore stuff, and Lil Peep. Really enjoy Lil Peep's music a lot.

Man, I'm much more concerned with picking up the pieces after five years of heroin abuse, enjoying myself and being grateful to be alive than to concern myself very much with my psychedelic use. I had no comedown after a month of continuous 2c-c use, and really like it's just not my biggest concern, even if it is a concern. I'd like to keep tapering off benzos now too. I'm waking up to a hurricane of a mess to clean up. It's going to take years upon years... but my health and fiery spirit have already recovered in full. Just gets stressful as fuck sometimes.

I'm saving the 2c-e, 2c-t-2, and 2c-t-7. Not the time to be trying new drugs. I did save one dose in fact come to think of it... I have a 50mg cap somewhere. Whatever. I don't need psychedelics at this point anymore and I'm busy getting my life back on track after trainwrecking everything. If I bought so much as 100mg of diacetylmorphine, I believe (know) that I would not live through it. 60mg oral IR oxycodone nearly dropped me dead the other week... it was very close to overdose, I could tell, and I was alone and had combined it with benzos. Not returning to something that will result in instant death takes precedence over whatever long term health effects a psychedelic research chemical that has helped me with some of the deepest parts of actual recovery are (much deeper than fixing my finances, or finding new career work, etc) will have on my future. I can't get hooked on 2c-c like I did with heroin. I stopped gaining from it since I was already there after a month, my life has improved in enough respects that I have enough working material to build a lovely future for myself... and then my interest dropped away. Probably smoke some dmt sometime but not for a while!

Last edited:
Glad to hear you just don't give a dick about using and rather living. I just thought you had a few doses stashed and by what you said I thought you went into it after saying you'd stop.

I did use it a few more times, more rarely, but stashed my supply away for now as I was getting far out. The conclusion was a telepathic experience... the clear light of energy that shot like a cannon out of the top of my head and connected me within seconds to the girl I really like a lot, through meditative concentration on her as a whole (she has been very sick, not the sickness I know though, she has the flu). After that was like... k no more 2cc or any psychedelics for a while.

Yeah dude I def know that I can't be using psychedelics daily but given the circumstances, it happened and there were benefits. A lot of benefits, I'll never be the same. In early recovery that's all well and good but I have a future to build for myself that involves a healthy lifestyle and a lot of hard work. Yeah man like I feel 100% recovered regarding my health and my use at this point. It is a matter of cleaning up the mess I made of my life, which is going to take several years to come. I'm not thinking about smack at all though, I know for a fact it will kill me with the little to no tolerance I have along with my ingrained patterns of heavy use if I go anywhere near it. A lot of people seem to overdose randomly, a long while after they stop using, and I can see that easily happening to me. While I was using, I wasn't all that concerned about overdosing ever. Knew my tolerance like the back of my hand. Not anymore, and I don't care to find out what it is either. So through with that stuff, I've harmed myself enough. More than enough. I've put myself through hell.

Had a massive panic attack today about it... was shit.

Man, by the time I was supposed to leave LA I was more than ready to go (I was in Los Angeles this time last year, visiting family). The traffic there was pretty much the worst I've experienced, and I've been a lot of places in the United States. I'd go fuckin nuts if I had to live there lol

Oh, it's not really that bad. There's certain roads that are almost always congested, like the 101, the 110, and there's other roads that are time-sensitive (the PCH, the 5, etc).

Most of the non-highway boulevards and avenues are easy to navigate and the traffic is not bad almost all the time.

A lot of people make Los Angeles' traffic out to be like Manhattan. It's not.

To boot, we're also expanding the metro to help alleviate traffic.

In Virginia (a hell no one deserves LOL ;)) you're basically fucked. If you're going up and down the 95 a long-enough ways, there are no alternatives, and you are basically stuck there, forever. In Los Angeles, there's tons of highway entrances and exits, and you have alternatives (city streets), and a web of highways, so you can navigate around the city well without having to take the 10, or the 101, or the 405 if they get bad enough.

LMAO ch you are hella right.... Those pills could kill a whale probably. For future reference throw them in the trash in a bag labeled biohazard (also remove any identification that they are substances to get high on.... Try not to even let the pills be visible like wrapped up in tinfoil or something.

Wish you lived closer to me ch.... So close... I wish you could be getting me quality dope xD I kid I kid