• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Keeping i always suspected you of being a scene kid lol. Or former scene kid. I had a long emo phase myself from bands like panic at the Disco to hard stuff like old school Bring Me The Horizon & The Devil Wears Prada. And everything in between. XD

ahaaa what do you mean you always suspected? =D indeed, to my eternal shame i was once a 16y;o scene kid and worshiped at the darkened altar of deathcore - shit like Waking the Cadaver was my absolute favourite. i'm still into some hardcore, primarily UKHC tho i do have a soft spot for The Black Dahlia Murder :D

and Shroomy do you have a link to this Doc?

The only way to survive is to kill it before it kills you.

Lol.

Maybe some Kratom, some ibuprofen/apap and some thc is in order? And a glass of water.

Caffeine can sometimes help but it also can make things worse if the headache is due to dehydration... So...

I hate headaches.

I don't know what it is. I've tried kratom, coffee, been drinking tons of water... nothing seems to help :(

I used to get headaches with no apparent cause or cure a lot as a teenager. Only thing that helped was time... Eventually it would go away (usually within 24-36hrs) on its own. Luckily they mostly disappeared as I grew out of puberty.

Sorry man.

Maybe it's a migraine of sorts? Perhaps it's time to eat some mushies lol. Fioricet could possibly help but it's doubtful you'd randomly have access to it. Never helped me much but my aunt swears by it.

I definitely think it's a migraine. Light and movement make it 10x worse. I'm thinking about taking some muscle relaxers or maybe even some Ambien to try to sleep through it.

Ya, don't have any fioricet or mushies either. I might have to UTFSE to figure it if any of my drugs help with migraines. I also have some tramadol, but I'm afraid to take it with all the kratom I've had already. Tramadol and Kratom synergize a lot

ahaaa what do you mean you always suspected? =D indeed, to my eternal shame i was once a 16y;o scene kid and worshiped at the darkened altar of deathcore - shit like Waking the Cadaver was my absolute favourite. i'm still into some hardcore, primarily UKHC tho i do have a soft spot for The Black Dahlia Murder :D

and Shroomy do you have a link to this Doc?

Yeah bro I'll PM you it and tell you the time to go to to see me rocking out as a 15 year old haha. My skater crew decided not to get stoned for it so we would go fucking crazy sober haha.

"And if my life was to end today
It wouldn't change the world in any way"

Still listening to Hollow Crown bro. It's so good. Took some time off the snow and just did a massive line. Headbanging again by myself I'm such a fucking loser haha. At least I have a party to go to tomorrow night! If I can save any of this shit haha cause otherwise I will be crashing hard.

Man I can't find it right now but it's called Metal: A Headbanger's journey. I have it saved on my comp. If you go to where there are 8:00 minutes left in the documentary and slipknot was just talking about teen suicide or something like that, I'm in the crowd doing the devil horn symbol and screaming and elbowing a nice young lady in the face. haha

Mushies help your migraines? Think I've heard of that before.

Last edited:
I definitely think it's a migraine. Light and movement make it 10x worse. I'm thinking about taking some muscle relaxers or maybe even some Ambien to try to sleep through it.

Ya, don't have any fioricet or mushies either. I might have to UTFSE to figure it if any of my drugs help with migraines. I also have some tramadol, but I'm afraid to take it with all the kratom I've had already. Tramadol and Kratom synergize a lot

Usually opioid/opiate Esq painkillers aren't so effective most of the time for migraines so I doubt the tramadol would have helped much anyway. But then again it is a strange drug that hits other receptors so who knows.

Hopefully by now your either feeling better or sleeping it off.

I had a huge bolus of flecainide last night and had the best sleep I've had in at least 5 years - 12 hours solid, no waking, refreshed on waking. Blissful :)

A big bolus? Not in the ER / AEwhatrver I hope. Stuff sounds serious. Everything ok?

Serious in anon-recreational, life-saving intervention way

Yeah it's not recreational, but a side effect was sweet drowsiness and relaxation :)

Ive been sleeping like shit at night. Its 4:30 in the morning and Im sitting here in the dark chain-smoking. Being off opiates fucking sucks. I need a job or a girl or something to keep me occupied.

Yeah I don't think chain smoking's gonna knock you out mate ;) Get some kinda job - even part time would help right?