• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Definitely glad to see an O.D. social back up and running. I was too shy to ever post in the old one but then I opened up a bit in the P.D. social and found my first emotional(lol) connection with BL. If anyone is looking for another great social thread definitely check out P.D. social. I don't bluelight much now days but I always gotta check 2 things: O.D. For urgent questions and what sort of odd, abstract, and semi-hilarious convos going down in the social(s).

I'm about to do some sort of inpatient treatment(mom made me a deal) for long term opiate/benzo dependencies. I'm putting it off until after a concert the first week of next month. Have any of you ever returned to BL social of getting clean? I was clean for a total of 4 consecutive months and then 2 months after one relapse but I never once got one BL.

Last edited:
How do you choose a thread prefix on mobile? I'm trying to start a thread. Just going to leave this here for now:

I'm going to see a doctor on Friday. But I could really use some piece of mind. 3 days ago I did an IM shot of 2'-oxo-pce. I actually did 2, both with the same needle. I think I pierced a vein because it bled when I removed the needle the second time.

The pain is a dull throb and it's localized in the center of the bruise.

Day 1: http://imgur.com/niYyU9l

Day 2: http://imgur.com/fLCA6UA

Day 3 (this morning): http://imgur.com/CQEAuGX
http://imgur.com/NSPxF8L

I put 2 pics from this morning because it looks a lot redder in one so I wanted people to see both.

trying to decrease my kratom intake to once a week. took it yesterday and plan on taking it next wednesday.

will eat this klonopin today in the mean time ;).

What up OD ? Relaxin after bongtokes feeling nice I hope everyone is doing well this evening ;)

I had to to stop drinking too. There are times when I really miss it! The hangovers in my mid and currently (late) 30's make the flu look like a cake walk. Just not worth it! Have you "replaced" it with anything? I haven't, but have heard that many switched to pot!

Do y'all believe it's possible to go your whole life using opioids on/off and never become so addicted that it causes you problems in life? Is it inherently a trap or can you once in a while get noddy and blissful and be okay?
I know I could not do that with opioids - I could not be "on / off" with opioids though. I was always on them when I had access to them. "Off Opioids" wasn't in my vocabulary. I had to just give them up completely. Now stims - on and off, no problems, no jonseing. Go figure!

Has anyone ever tried Ayahuasca? If so, how did you like it and was it similar to anything else you've tried? The only thing I have tried that may be somewhat similar is shrooms. I've been hearing a lot about it and find myself more and more curious, but I really have no experience in that type of high and what I should prepare for

Funny, I'm about to try aya for the first time soon as well. Assuming that is my mimosa and acacia confuscia haven't lost too much potency after sitting in an airtight jar for a year or two. Do you mind me asking your doses? I'm trying to get mine worked out as I'm a bit of a hard head and have a small benzo dependency to break through? For my first try I'm going to use the mimosa to gauge potency. I was lucky enough to come across 500mg of pure Harmaline Freebase(I'm sure it's still easy enough to find) and am hoping it will cut back on the nausea. Keep us posted! And is the mighty Captain H with a new handle? Or did I read that wrong?

Last edited:
Last time i took phenibut i went to a gig and felt pretty much sober, but my friends all said "what are you on?"

To me that's the definition of a lousy drug; you look far more wasted than you feel.

Oh geez Spacejunk!!

I'm literally lmao!! That's the perfect definition for any lousy drug!! =D

I had to to stop drinking too. There are times when I really miss it! The hangovers in my mid and currently (late) 30's make the flu look like a cake walk. Just not worth it! Have you "replaced" it with anything? I haven't, but have heard that many switched to pot!
Yeah, i don't drink booze, but i do vape weed.
Likewise, alcohol hangovers got more than was worth it for me.
Has anyone ever tried Ayahuasca? If so, how did you like it and was it similar to anything else you've tried? The only thing I have tried that may be somewhat similar is shrooms. I've been hearing a lot about it and find myself more and more curious, but I really have no experience in that type of high and what I should prepare for
I've had pseudo-ayahuasca (or whatever the term is) - acacia nervosa bark + syrian rue.
It's pretty unique, somewhat like shrooms or other tryptamines, but different.
I just felt showered in love, really :) Quite a beautiful experience.

Just received another computer. I think that this may get my modding up to snuff. Glad to see this thread rolling.

I'm trying to be happy and focus on my music. I've been messing around with my analog delay and creating some melodic hardcore sounds with my electric guitars. It's one of the few things in life I genuinely enjoy. I really love improvising my way around the fretboard and jamming sorta metalcore and post-hardcore stuff. My favourite band at the moment is by far Architects. Sad their guitarist passed away last year, their music is influencing my playing.
I'm pissed at myself for dropping more money on opiates lately than I dropped on my vacation, and I'm trying to avoid the needle but it's come to a point where I either need to use them with my dillies, or risk completely running out cold turkey before I can get more dope. I always sniff dope, I've been a sniffer going on 6 years and my worry is that I will start to shoot it if I shoot my dillies in the meantime for the sake of holding me over.
Life sucks, but it doesn't have to. In the meantime I've been coked out and I may as well dip into some speed tomorrow or later today. Nice welcome home. I'm really trying to hold my head up despite the drug abuse and I sense that I am revitalized compared to before. It's like I have a fresh start. I'm really going to take my guitar playing seriously. Like, really super seriously. At least 4 hours of practice a day. And get my career going again.
There is a beautiful girl who is just my type at the health store I frequent. I was hoping to see her today, and I did, but now I kind of take that back. There were many healthy things I missed so I was just over there around the corner. She has a lot of physical and mental qualities I am very attracted to (tall like me, brunette, relaxing voice, long legs, slender, tattoo oddly in the exact same area as mine that is also all black ink (I saw that as a sign or synchronicity and noticed right away but I am weird like that), nose piercing, and a university degree in a field that's similar to mine but on the opposite spectrum. She is in a similar situation as me in the sense of having a great degree but not having started her career yet. I just don't know what to do, we manage to chat and she is really nice to me but like, I just wish I knew what to do. I never do anything. I find it easier on coke but... I just never know what to do. I have no idea what to do. It's way harder than figuring out how to hit myself without any real help.

I like this thread. Just needed to vent someplace, sorry if this is wrong in some way. I'm fucking up my life.

I like this thread. Just needed to vent someplace, sorry if this is wrong in some way. I'm fucking up my life.

Don't worry about it. IMO venting can be very therapeutic, and someone in OD might be able to relate. That's what this thread is for :)

Thanks. I'm not in a good place and I haven't been in a long time. I need to hold my head up and not sell myself short.

This is more akin to an anecdote than a rant but I'm interested to know if anyone else has ever had this happen. I've taken a two month break from Oxy as I have been fond of it for over a decade and along the way or for the last year I've been ramping up my Gabapentin use to like 4-5 grams a day. Now that the acute w/d are over concerning the oxy I decided to cut the gaba way down also.
After a few days of physical symptoms which consist of strange upset stomach problems and muscle twitches I had this one day where I became disassociated and in a strange depression with insane marked sadness. I mean I could have started bawling if I would have say spilled some of my drink type sad. I finally realized my ultra rapid GP taper was encroaching into some dangerous territory, ate an 800mg tab of it and an hour later was fine.
I have withdrawn from nearly every conventional drug out there and nothing prepared me for that. So while Gabapentin is a panacea for many different w/d symptoms and even quite benign it can turn on you given enough time. I think a month is as long as I will ever take it for after this last episode.

This is more akin to an anecdote than a rant but I'm interested to know if anyone else has ever had this happen. I've taken a two month break from Oxy as I have been fond of it for over a decade and along the way or for the last year I've been ramping up my Gabapentin use to like 4-5 grams a day. Now that the acute w/d are over concerning the oxy I decided to cut the gaba way down also.
After a few days of physical symptoms which consist of strange upset stomach problems and muscle twitches I had this one day where I became disassociated and in a strange depression with insane marked sadness. I mean I could have started bawling if I would have say spilled some of my drink type sad. I finally realized my ultra rapid GP taper was encroaching into some dangerous territory, ate an 800mg tab of it and an hour later was fine.
I have withdrawn from nearly every conventional drug out there and nothing prepared me for that. So while Gabapentin is a panacea for many different w/d symptoms and even quite benign it can turn on you given enough time. I think a month is as long as I will ever take it for after this last episode.

I had similar symptoms with pregabalin WD

Congrats on the two month break from Oxy. I'm having a really tough time trying to quit, I've perhaps made 10 attempts at quitting opiates in the past couple years. I made it a few months and I found the post-acute withdrawal symptoms to be horrific. Worst panic attacks of my life, and benzos wouldn't touch them. Not even like 20mg alprazolam it was insane! I normally take 2mg clonazepam daily and that's when I threw in the towel so to speak. As I felt the benzos were frying me at that level and not helping at all, but I couldn't stop, I needed to somehow escape. This was months past acute wd so I'm definitely concerned that my mental health has significantly worsened from all this abuse.

It's really discouraging because it's tough enough to get through the first 2 weeks. I know that opiate withdrawal is a rollercoaster ride where some symptoms come and go and it can go on for a long time depending on your use. For myself one day I felt recovered, the next I'd be sick, but the symptoms would vary. It was totally nonlinear. I have crying spells all the time when I'm tapering opiates let alone going without. Over practically nothing, it's just my brain doing its thing.

I haven't used Gabapentin before so this is good to know. I have used baclofen as a comfort med for around a month and it resulted in strange gastrointestinal symptoms and discomfort in a certain spot of my gastrointenstinal tract, as well as a marked feeling of well, feeling slightly psychotic or dissociated. Just mild withdrawal, really, but again I would use it up to 100mg a day for the muscle aches. So I really wouldn't want to have kept that up as I had rebound spasticity in my neck / weird neck twitches after a while.

I think it's a drug related to the gaba system as well? I really try to watch it with the comfort meds these days if I'm really trying hard to quit, but of course that can be tough. Maybe I should check out gabapentin. I doubt you are as fond of gabapentin so much as oxycodone, so a slow taper should do you well! I think dabbing hash is best really. Lots and lots and lots of it, grams upon grams of oil, since there are little to no repercussions from that. I had success doing that for some time. Since I can dab a half ounce in a week and there's no withdrawal, nothing but the effects of the drug. Spending acute withdrawal dab after dab, lol. Gives you something to do too, just try not to burn myself lol when I'm tossing and turning flipping and flopping. And I had 99.9% pure THC-A at one point which helped so much and was wonderful to dab. I believe that started in cali but it's a thing in Vancouver now too. Lovely stuff. I see this is kind of turning into a rant as well. Sorry again, I just really need to vent tonight. I've put so much effort into quitting in the past and here I am with several grams of dope to sniff, hydromorphone I'm thinking of shooting, and other opiates to hold me over just in case god forbid I ever come close to running out.

Gotta get my shit together. Opiates give me energy and vitality, I am not one to nod even off high(ish) doses of heroin. In fact, drugs like heroin and oxy help me focus and concentrate, as well as socialize. The last thing I want to do is sit on the couch or sit around when I'm high. It's when I'm most active, I mean my use is my own and I often use alone but I hear a lot of people nod and that's a common effect but I'm a highly functional opiate addict. I've never slouched over or anything like that. Just not a highly functional sober person. Heroin or morphine can give me those waking dreams in the later stage of the high if I do enough, but again, I'm typically even functional then and able to hide it and have it not impact my performance. Weed on the other hand... I have people bitching me out for smoking a joint within a week of picking up the habit again. I find that ignorant, and it's why I'm not presently dabbing when it has really helped me cognitively with the desire to quit using in the past. Haven't dabbed since September and I'm craving some nice live resin! Expensive stuff though for a junkie especially if you like to dab all-out.

So I am going to jam some metalcore as that is therapy right there. Just ranting tonight but I'm not feeling so well and I need to take my mind off the pain.

SS your not alone on the opioid stimulation front. I could stay up for a couple days when binging on Oxy and MS. I was reading where it had something to do with the Mu Opioid receptors internalizing and affecting Adenyl Cyclase downstream. This of course takes time and high amounts to cause but neither of us are strangers to that.
Another thing that caught my eye was how Ultra Low Dose Naltrexone can potentiate Opioid Agonists to a surprising degree as well as slow or even prevent tolerance especially when combined with NMDA antagonists. I know this Oxy vacation will not last forever but if I could keep my tolerance real low that would be a big win. Of course a new Oil/ dab rig and some goodies to vape through it can be a big help also. I just need to remember not to treat w/d comfort meds like cannabis as that backfired on me with the Gabapentin. Lesson learned. I also don't have the severity of back problems that you have so sometimes I'm just a big baby. Hang in there Shroomy..