• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

O-DSMT...analogue of tramadol? The only RC opioid I have any experience with is u-4, and it was pretty awesome but VERY potent. It's illegal now and for good reason. Far better then any opiate bought off the street, at least three times as potent as heroin.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the ground kratom leaves available today are not processed with other chemicals such as O-DSMT amongst various others to make the kratom more potent/addictive. I only base this hypothesis on my own experience with varying batches from several different reputable vendors and discussion amongst friends.

Like those "kratom" tinctures that were most likely fentanyl analogues. Lost trust in the kratom game after being addicted to it for almost six months. GI issues, urinary retention, weight loss, no appetite...to name a few. The withdraw sucks, but I cold turkeyed a four tbl spn a day habit. The first four days were pretty terrible, but it's nice being able to relieve myself without having to sit down and turn the water on ;)

It's really not much of an 'RC' though; it's the primary active metabolite of Tramadol. Never tried Tramadol, heard it's a shit drug, but O-DSMT has a much higher opioid receptor affinity, and as such can be very pleasurable. I've also heard that the pharmaceutical industry is considering marketing and branding O-DSMT.

Not suggesting you switch to it lol, just commenting on the fact that it never stopped up my bowels for some reason.

Cozzie, there was actually an issue with some Japanese vendors or some other lacing kratom with O-DSMT and it causing issues, but I don't think it happens anymore. Check out the wikipedia page for it.

U-47700 was a shit opioid despite its potency. It only lasted for an hour or two and then left me irritable. O-DSMT lasts me about 4-6 hours depending on tolerance, much more reasonable.

Last edited:
lacing kratom?

jeez man, what gives?

just leave the god damned plant alone.

no wonder mother earth hates us.

lacing kratom?

jeez man, what gives?

just leave the god damned plant alone.

no wonder mother earth hates us.

The problem was more with the extracts than the leaf. There's pretty wide speculation that many of the extracts are really just o-dsmt

All these rc opioids, bleh, i just stick with heroin...I appreciate the classics. ;)

I do enjoy kratom, though.

I have not. This winter I read Crime and Punishment. Great read. Exceedingly better than The Gambler. I also read The Vicomte de Bragelonne. Not as good, but it had its moments. Turned me off from most of Dumas' other titles (I went into it knowing I don't like The Three Musketeers).

Some of my favorite titles include War and Peace, Gravity's Rainbow, Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead. :)

)

The Fountainhead is an all time favorite of mine, too! Seems to be much more unknown than Anthem, but it's something you can really sink your teeth into.

These 2 quotes--

"To sell your soul is the easiest thing in the world. That’s what everybody does every hour of his life. If I asked you to keep your soul – would you understand why that’s much harder?”

&

“You have been the one encounter in my life that can never be repeated”

(So many quote worthy sections of Fountainhead :} had to google it to word these correctly... But dominique/Roarke break my heart, man. Now I wanna reread this, & maybe flowers for algernon after that.)

You can definitely make it man, especially with a vacation to look forward to!

As you endure the pain of withdrawal, just remind yourself how relaxing that vacation will be in one week, with no dope-sickness, no sense of guilt or panick, and VACATION!!!

For what it's worth: I have been fortunate enough to do some decent traveling, and I brought my addiction with my everywhere I went... I was literally copping heroin in the worst slum of Sri Lanka... Doesn't get dumber than that. Anyway - while I do value my exposure to the drug counter-culture in the various places I've traveled, I definitely feel like I missed out on having as full an experience as was available to me... Like I missed out in a MAJOR way.

Then I think about how many MORE places I could have traveled had I not spent so much $$ on drugs... Go clean. You'll be so thankful you did!

That was very encouraging, thanks.

It's been rough lately, but I'm getting really excited for my vacation.

I really don't want to be copping where I'm going. I'd rather meet new friends and chill on the beach; of course my personality is split at this point, but I'll be well soon enough to enjoy my trip! lol about copping in Sri Lanka. I totally understand though, the will can be so strong that nothing can stop you. Hope you didn't wind up in any foreign prisons or had to pay bribes, what a risk. I've spent far too much money on dope as well.

If you can't shit on opiates btw... prune juice is really all it takes, and green tea doesn't hurt. Inulin is a fiber supplement that helps as well, but it's pretty much always going to fuck with a heavy user that way. Same with sex drive issues at least in men.

I'm not sure why it's different, but for a few months I was taking O-DSMT daily, and I still had normal dumps every morning. Don't get me wrong, when I've used other opioids like hydrocodone daily, I've been unable to shit for days on end; O-DSMT seems to affect my bowels differently for some reason.

I had weird effects from kratom the one time I tried it, so I never touched the stuff again. O-DSMT is a far better cheap opioid IMO. Well, cheap for me at least, my doses never exceeded 30mg.

O-dsmt is still a weak opioid, and it sounds like youre dosing relatively low. IIRC, it only hits one isoform of the mu opioid receptor.

Random thought of the day:

I can't remember the last time I took a shit and didn't have to plunge the toilet afterwards.

Lol. Suboxone somehow manages to keep me kinda regular, maybe BC it's only a partial agonist.

O-dsmt is still a weak opioid, and it sounds like youre dosing relatively low. IIRC, it only hits one isoform of the mu opioid receptor.
Yeah, real low compared to others, but I'm certain of its authenticity as I've had multiple different batches and always had to remain below 30mg to keep from intense nausea. Don't get me wrong, it's not much of a drug for nodding, but it's very functional and great for socializing, or a night in watching movies, or playing video games. It's a mellow drug with a forced contentment with any and all activities. I like to take it before going to lectures at the local institute to keep myself engrossed in the boring topics haha.

I don't build tolerance for long to it, but when I've used hydrocodone or u-47700 for they always dulled fast and had more cross-tolerances.

I only tried O-DT a couple of times, whilst I already had a taste for stronger opiates/opioids so it never really did much for me, even at high doses. I just remember passing out and waking up the next day intent on scoring heroin instead.

If it works for you at low doses, stick to it. Don't go higher up the chain!

i redosed kratom today, not sure why everyone doesn't believe in it.

a slightly higher dose 12hrs after the initial on an empty stomach and i feel pretty much back up there, even higher perhaps..

definitely won't get into the habit of this though, i just had some bodyaches and was playing football

Does anyone know how phenibut reacts with mandelin reagent or other reagents?
Or another way to test it at home ?

I reckon the Dharma Bums is Kerouac's best. I like it more than On the Road.

On the Road is next on my reading list for Kerouac. The Dharma Bums was amazing, really far out, especially if you are into eastern religions / buddhism at all. I don't have a point of reference to his other works, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe I haven't read his stuff yet, being a fan of most of the beat generation literature. I haven't been to the mountains in a bout a year and a half, but he painted a wonderful picture in my mind.

So I am still struggling with this heroin demon. Earlier this week I did some and it really set me back. I am going to fight to enjoy my vacation and I reckon by the 4th or 5th day (halfway through my stay) I should be out of acute withdrawal. Not much is expected of me but I want to have a really good time instead of laying around in withdrawal not meeting people or having any fun. I decided to try cold turkey as opposed to taking with percs after my last relapse, which lasted 3 days. The first day was magical, but after that it was straight misery - the effects of the drug turned against me, and I nearly OD"d off sniffing a 30mg line (I can normally take two OC 80's crushed up just fine, it was one of those weird times where you just feel threatened). I've hated that fucking drug even more since I did that to myself, despite the magical day.

^^ That should be the official OD Social thread greeting/tag line. It just some how explains things.

tried my first green TEVA 833 yesterday.

clonazepam has to be my favourite benzo at this point.

no mental fog, motor skills intact, no amnesia iirc;) and no intense sedation.

completely killed my anxiety, gave me the neat benzo munchies, had some nice food, smoked some dank, had 3 chocolate beers.. you know how it goes:).

it was 1mg. usually 10mg of diazepam/0.5mg alprazolam would fuck me up noticeably.

i've also done lorazepam and that has to be the most intoxicating benzo, though, i've only taken it in 2mg+ doses, so..

bromazepam was weak-sauce.

only big downfall was the inability to maintain an erection during sex:(.

Any particular reason why you want to do a reagent test for phenibut? And did you ever get your answer?
Hard to explain as I don't want to break the rules, but I got some and I'm not sure if it indeed is real phenibut (it's not sold as supplement in germany, so there are no reputable vendors)