• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prescribed suboxone user looking for something to take the edge off

Bigshotjewel

Greenlighter
I am currently on suboxone 8mg strips and am in pain because of my back and knees and I am looking for a pain killer to take the edge off. Every painkiller I have taken a opioid painkiller I feel nothing because the naloxone in the suboxone is blocking the opioid from reaching my receptors. If there is anything that can take the edge off please let me know.

It's not the naloxone it's the buprenorphine blocking the opioids & tramadol or fentanyl are pretty much your only answers

It's not the naloxone it's the buprenorphine blocking the opioids & tramadol or fentanyl are pretty much your only answers

This is very likely sound advice and it sounds like you do genuinely need to up the game. Please be careful with fentanyl. I'm allergic to heroin (athsma that doesn't get better .. not hives etc.) and maybe it's cos my sob story is so believable but I seem to wind up with pretty hardcore fent you need to use at least an FFP2 particulate mask with. No dealer would be stupid enough to provide products to me knowing I was incapable, but I suggest some caution (many fentanly analogues are far safer .. but care is the watchword). Your dealer will look after you (maybe rip you off .. but look after you) if you're honest.

I'm not a great believer in unintentional heroin overdose (with the needle it can unquestionably be true) .. but I AM a great believer in fentanyl overdoses. Definitely work on your doc before you try the black market!

For me, I've found even while on subs, that if I take an opiate after taking the subs it helps with any other lingering symptoms. The suboxone only affects your mU receptor, and opiates affect more receptors than just the mU one..so it should give extra relief. In my own experience anyway :) .

I no this has nothing to do when with what ur talking about but I'm on subs and just relapsed on h mixed with Fentanly I waited almost 2 day to take my sub and I want into precipitated withdrawals I've been freaking out for 11 hours would I be okay to take another sub or would it send back into precipitated withdrawals again

What's wrong with old fashioned Motrin or Aleve? There's also lots of Herbal Remedies out there that can help you I can't possibly name them all. I think it's a rip-off but there is something called withdrawal ease you could try but check out some of the supplements out there. A lot of this is mental and if you believe they will help you they will and some people really report some good results with such remedies. Compresses, hot showers, stretching all these things can be helpful too. Probably not what you want to hear but helpful I think

taking another sub would make it worse...JUST WAIT DUDE ...don't take a sub until 24 hours after the H

to Bigshot...what your doing is how a lot of people OD...so I mysef am on 8 mg sub and when I try to get high even after waiting days of no subs I still don't get high...see what happens is people keep using trying to get high but the naloxone doesn't let them get high and they end up overdosing....but I'm surprised your taking subs and opiates that's a recipe for IMMEDIATE AND SEVERE WITHDRAWL...YOUR BEST BET IS TO stop taking subs for 24 hours and take your drug or stop taking the drugs and wait 24 hours to take your subox again..hope this helps

I am currently on suboxone 8mg strips and am in pain because of my back and knees and I am looking for a pain killer to take the edge off. Every painkiller I have taken a opioid painkiller I feel nothing because the naloxone in the suboxone is blocking the opioid from reaching my receptors. If there is anything that can take the edge off please let me know.

meloxicam

give it a shot its a NSAID and it can work for your pain on top of your subs.