• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxycontin and lots of weed. Also just some amphetamines. Just noticed I forgot to take my bromazepam today (mostly because of the amps I took only 20-30min ago), I think otherwise the oxy+weed would still have me so sedated I wouldn't notice something was missing.

Absolutely. I wish so badly I wasn't taking mirtazapine. It's hard to tell if it's making me worse or my mental health is just taking a downward trajectory regardless. Last time I took acid I didn't even really feel it and I skipped my mirtazapine dose. I've never tried ketamine or other dissociatives actually. From what I've read that could definitely help me out.

OT: Hungover from last night but it's not too bad. Just had a cup of coffee and gonna pop .5mg clonazepam and get some groceries.

drinking always is havoc on my depression as is pot. I quit regular pot smoking simply because it made the depression so bad. actually have a nug sitting at home i havn't had the urge to touch for months if you can believe that. I know its impossibl3 not to do some kind of drug but at this point you may be better off on kratom. I replaced heavy weed smoking with krratom and it fills the void somewhat ..

lsd: what kind of bed do you sleep on? i sleep on a lumpy futon and it's hell for my back. i sleep best on extremely firm surfaces. the right night's sleep makes all the difference. if you can, experiment with difference surfaces and firmness levels to see if your body responds better to a different typel

tempurpedic that is quite firm. spend every minute i'm not at work (whwere i have a memory foam ergonomic chair) in that bed.

tempurpedic plus opiates = bliss

what actually started the spell of pain i/ve been having a month ago is moving and not having my bed for a week

OT: its sunday morning so morning kratom dose. might make kratom tea cuz its fun and i can take higher doses without the nausea kratom gives at high doses.

Last edited:
Back on my grind,

500mg Heroin (smoked)
40mg Methadone (wafer)
10mg Oxymorphone (snorted)
30mg Diazepam
1.0mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

super high.., :D

need to cut off my alco use too
just having my 3rd beer today
i drink 3-4 beers daily and it used to be just a tool to control paranoias after smoking bud (few beers before smoking ), now i like it itself

going to smoke a bowl of some nice grass as well 2night

then 30mg of mirtazepine will put my ass to a nice sleep
wit some nice dreams

jelly.

why don' t you just bring suboxone containing piss to your sub doc in a little bottle with a little mitten heater? I did that for years with my pain management doc. seems like hell to have to go on subs monthly from that kind of routine

Yeah, with methadone in your regular 'diet', it seems horrible to have to switch over to sub fairly often (and to such a high dose to boot !)

Gonna take another oxy 80, maybe add 20mg of methadone. Definitely gonna smoke some weed on top.

that makes sense LSD. i can't wait to be able to get my own dope-ass firm as-fuck bed. i have a lot of things i'd like to modify within my living space, but i don't have any spare funds allocated to fancy things. the bed will be the first.

OT:

2mg etizolame, 1 1/2 IPAs. drinking one more before i decide where this Sunday will take me. I have a few goals that should be attainable, and thank fuck for living in the north during this time of the year. SO MUCH LIGHT IN THE DAY.

100 mg tapentadol plugged
1050 mg Soma
2 beers

was making kratom tea and it took hours to filter then when i went to take the filter off the paper ripped and all the powder fell into the cup of tea....so i figured i better bust out the pharmaceuticals

^^^ hangyourhead used to post stacks of supps he used to protect against methamp toxicity. there were too many he would always list for me to remember. it should be easy to search his post history in order to find them, however.

I was totally thinking of HYH's crazy big meth supplement regiment when I got this half G lmao. I have a decent amount of those vitamins/minerals and a collection of neurotransmitter supps. I just don't have the exact recipe down yet, much research to do.

OT: 2 small bowls of crystal, bumps of bupe HCL between each hit, 4.5mg Etizolam, THC/CBD, feel fucking FANTASTIC.

Fellow meth indulgers, do you prefer vaping or snorting??? I've only been smoking it because I love the body high and don't want to accidentally get TOO spun.

Status
Not open for further replies.