• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So disappointed though, today would've been the perfect day to trip nuts :(

OT: 200mg Tramadol, another .5 xanny, diclazepam in my future

Just took some more vape hits.

valerian and phenibut too that should be kicking in soon. 2nd day off sub or kratom so just hoping i don't feel shitty.

Last edited:
24mg Buprenorphine
40mg Diazepam
4mg Clonazepam
300mg Tramadol
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

h0ly land of the n0d.. I literally look at the clock at 940am and open my eyes right this second at 140pm thinking it was still 9 in the morning.. That was the quickest 4 hours of my life, felt like 2 fucking seconds.. Definitely the best n0d I've EVER had.. I had some amazing day dreams but can't remember any of it! Lol I'm sooo fucking loaded. Feels g0dly. But I definitely played with too much fire.

Btw, I dont remember posting my last 2 posts on here l0l

Best 2 seconds ever?! ;)

^ No more methadone?
I got plenty of 'done..

Idk if you read my previous posts on this, I stated that I yesterday was my last day on good Opiates for a whole week because I got a Dr Appt a week from today and need to piss clean with no other Opiates in my system to keep my script for my Subs.
It takes at least a week for me to not have any other Opiates in my system.
And there was NO way I couldve taken 'done yesterday, I would've fallen into some crazy Precipitated withdrawals.

Had a terrible conversation/argument with my parents (not drug related). Made my mom cry, which made me feel like a piece of shit. Even moreso than I usually do. Really wish that I had some powder dope to load into a fat shot and make myself numb *sigh*

I have vodka, weed, Klonopin & Valium. All of which I'd trade for a single bag of fire ECP right about now.

This is a bad time period in my life.

I wish I had lyrica so bad. I'd take 500 then maybe 500 more...love snorting it it's the most neutral substance I've snorted

OT. Wake n bake Dabs all day. 1 beer. Got some 3meo in my pocket

I got 75 mg x 224, but I was stupid wasting it only ultra high doses like 4g, which dint give more effect than 1000 mg so I think the most anyone should take is 1000 mg, and thats already very high dose. I lowered my doses to 300 mg x 3 day, It seems its much more easier to control tolerance of pregabalin I can go from high doses to lower doses and it still works. And 3 day break will make the tolerance away, and from 600 mg can get ghb feeling. Going to take break from lyricas and clonazeopam soon, as clonazepam tolerance is very high, 6 mg is very high dose I think.

But how come you snort them? Dose it give stronger and better effect? It usually takes few hours to take effect on me, does snort give effect as soon as you take it? never snorted it but now I'm interested.

Right now my usual 900mg lyrica + 6mg clonazepam, with shit loada of caffeine today, have drunk 4 double espressos and now drinking green tea, and also some good snuss.

Last edited:
Was so tired I had to take a 2h nap. I set my alarm to wake me up after 90min, just enough to complete 1 sleep cycle but forgot to put my phone on silent mode and someone sent me a message... I was so pissed lol so had to sleep for another 20-30min. Anyway I think it worked because I'm feeling much better and awake.
Also took 3.2g of meang da and a cup of coffee minutes after waking up.

I got 75 mg x 224, but I was stupid wasting it only ultra high doses like 4g, which dint give more effect than 1000 mg so I think the most anyone should take is 1000 mg, and thats already very high dose. I lowered my doses to 300 mg x 3 day, It seems its much more easier to control tolerance of pregabalin I can go from high doses to lower doses and it still works. And 3 day break will make the tolerance away, and from 600 mg can get ghb feeling. Going to take break from lyricas and clonazeopam soon, as clonazepam tolerance is very high, 6 mg is very high dose I think.

But how come you snort them? Dose it give stronger and better effect? It usually takes few hours to take effect on me, does snort give effect as soon as you take it? never snorted it but now I'm interested.

Right now my usual 900mg lyrica + 6mg clonazepam, with shit loada of caffeine today, have drunk 4 double espressos and now drinking green tea, and also some good snuss.

They come on so much faster snorted, in about half the time or even less. Also slightly stronger high per amount snorted over oral use. And its fun to snort giant lines of something that feels like snorting nothing.

OT: smoked dabs since 9 am when I woke up plus two beers. Was so high I had to take a nap at lunch time.

Strong batch of opium tea with 60mg of roxycodone on standby for my nostrils, happy 2nd Friday to me. Also smoked a bunch of weed with a few dabs here and there, and a bunch of weed on its way here.

1g pregabalin, 1mg clonazepam, 300mg codeine , 100mg norflex

3meo, nitrous, kratom, weed and a reds wicked apple ale. Lost my whole bag of 3meo around the house somewhere fuck....same thing happened last time i did 3 meo...i usually hide it somewhere unusual when i'm high for some stupid reason

1g pregabalin, 1mg clonazepam, 300mg codeine , 100mg norflex

To every one, note that too much lyrica will kill the codeine high, I think 300mg should be ok,b ut I took totally 1300mg and then norflex, after that went very dizzy and any kind of codeine high did go away.

So pissed. Lost my bag of 3meo....it's totally gone looked for 4 hours for it. Even when I sobered up.

I guess it's dabs and alcohol instead today. ..probably some Valerian and phenibut in the afternoon

^Go ahead, I'll take over. :)

OT: Just did a shot of like 150mg amphetamines, and while it did stimulate me I got almost zero side effects.
Must be the 100mg methadone & 100mg pentobarbital I took this morning. Pentobarbital is on a whole nother level when it comes to smoothing out stimulant-highs, dayum!

1000 mg phenibut, two reds apple ales (dirty i know). and dabs galore. and about 3 mg of 3meo pcp i found left in another bag separate from the big phat bag i lost. oh well hope i can get some mxe this time instead

Status
Not open for further replies.