• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up rail 4 mg subutex
I been taking ambien 10 mg for sleep last night had my first nightmare on them that wasn't fun. The first week or so they worked great 7 straight hours sleep maybe one wake up to pee, now I am back to my normal subutex sleep pattern every hour 5/6 times in a 7 hour period I wake up. Sometimes more. I hate it. Called my doc set an appointment for next Monday hope to get back on methadone since he fucked my file up while he as on vacation fucker didn't ever call to check on me after I hade to do the switch to subutex at work.

So now I'm back up to 10-12mg subutex a day but I space it out every 3/4 hours and do 2 mg need to get lower this week tho to where I'm doing a total of 8mg a day so my switch to dones will be easier and I can feel it lmao

Joe Bean

Half gram of quality dope should set you right every time, I have no idea why you'd want to add all of that oxy on top of it, seems kind of excessive.

h0ly land of the n0d.. I literally look at the clock at 940am and open my eyes right this second at 140pm thinking it was still 9 in the morning.. That was the quickest 4 hours of my life, felt like 2 fucking seconds.. Definitely the best n0d I've EVER had.. I had some amazing day dreams but can't remember any of it! Lol I'm sooo fucking loaded. Feels g0dly. But I definitely played with too much fire.

Btw, I dont remember posting my last 2 posts on here l0l

h0ly land of the n0d.. I literally look at the clock at 940am and open my eyes right this second at 140pm thinking it was still 9 in the morning.. That was the quickest 4 hours of my life, felt like 2 fucking seconds..

Lol that doesnt sound like a "nod", that sounds like you fell out/had a non-fatal OD

I was definitely nodding. I don't think any sort of OD would have me still sitting in the same exact position on my computer chair.
Plus, OD's are known to give people night mares or bad dreams.. I felt like I was in heaven, lol.

I've only fallen out/OD'd once, but it was pretty much how you described it there. It was like I blinked my eyes and suddenly it was 30 minutes into the future (luckily I was only unconscious for about half an hour)

No dreams, though. No anything, just darkness. While unconscious I wasnt cognizant of anything. It is what I imagine death is like. Definitely one of the most terrifying experiences I've ever had.

on a nod-worthy sub dose after 1 week on 2 g per day kratom,
before that i had been clean totally from kratom or subs for 1 week
Before the clean week i was on 5 g daily for 8 months.

also in the mix, weed for the first time in 1 week. Alcohol for the first time in 3 days.

...oh yea and 3MEO...coming up now...lets see how it goes.

300mg Tramadol
1.5mg Suboxone
5mg Diazepam
Coffee

Oh yeah I feel gooooood, nice and noddy. First time taking legit Valium and even at 5mg I'm not disappointed.

Glad to see you're still with us Metha, kinda thought you might not come back!

No problem man, I prefer my friends alive lol. Must've been one helluva high though goddamn. I wish I was on a fraction of that.

Nodding heavy on my parents' couch waiting for my laundry to be done. Wish I had a washer and dryer at home so I can nod in peace.

Had a fucking rough weekend, just long ass hours at this convention, which is really not my scene. Spent the day recovering, high as fuck, enjoying dope and dabs

900mg lyricas with 6mg clonazepam. My usual get fucking relaxed and enjoy good rap after work.

110Mg methadone (got an increase at my clinic)
Smoked a nice bowl of hash s bit ago and sipping my 3rd cup of coffee

900mg lyricas with 6mg clonazepam. My usual get fucking relaxed and enjoy good rap after work.

I wish I had lyrica so bad. I'd take 500 then maybe 500 more...love snorting it it's the most neutral substance I've snorted

OT. Wake n bake Dabs all day. 1 beer. Got some 3meo in my pocket

4mg railed subutex then through my 12 hour shift I do 2 mg every 3 hours I still need to get it down to 8 mg a day total I'm around 12 now. Other then that I see my doc hope to get back on methadone for one more month then off to clean land with vivitrol!! Excited and freaking the fuck out at the same time lmao!!

Joe Bean

0.5mg alprazolam
1.5mg Etizolam
100mg Tramadol

Woke up to some wicked muscle spasms and brain zaps after sleeping like 16 hours and missing very important doses. All good now though.

My date with Lucy is soon, I'm picking her up in about 20 minutes after I dose .5 sub. Gonna go for the 400ug tab and see what beautiful oblivion awaits me within my subconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.