• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
70mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
800mg chelated magnesium
highly sleep deprived
+nicotine y caffeine

Hopefully getting some bars or k-pins tonight. Much in need of some GABAergic bliss and tranquility after two nights of crystal meth.

Scored some H :) just as my opi w/d was getting rather bad, so good timing! :)
I also used amphetamines since yesterday evening, I was not looking forward to its crash combined with opiate withdrawal. But now I can just smoke the withdrawals away with the H. ;)

60mg Methadone
I love smoking high quality legal buds with the Methadone. Going to the dispensary for a pre-roll now ;)

I found everyone from the last blog/ post board! Hope everyone has been good and life's been the good ole highway for y'all!! Finally got to see my doc and I went on a good three weeks lowering my subutex and talked to him about low dose of methadone. I'm happy and my pain should be happy and shit life is happy lol glad to see you all again

Joe Bean

3mg alprazolam sub'd "Qualitest, 2 0 9 0 V, white 2mg bars"
lingering effects from chronic methadone/MMT 70mg dose
600mg cimetidine (30min prior to subbin' alpazolooo)
Nicotine
Mt. Dew code red, wouldn't count that as a dose of caffeine unless I drink 2 more cans, which I might haha

Waiting for my girl to get off work, either gonna score more bars or score cheaper/friend-discounted 1mg blue K-pins + I need to buy a 6-pk of some good/decent beer. I'll regret not having alcohol.

Took 30mg of Oxy yesterday evening with PPT (again) and a .5 xan alongside many dabs, nodded out with my phone's cursor still in the quick reply box and late for work. Oops. Got a wonderful new gel mattress delivered, and then I broke it in with my lady last night too ;) (*before the oxy fiasco*). Glad I'm not a basement dweller at my parent's anymore.

Getting a treasure trove of powerful full agonist opioids tomorrow, I'm so excited but this 4mg of suboxone and sour OG wax ain't bad to tide me over for right now. Not bad at all... zzzzz.....

2 Not Your Fathers Root Beers
16mg loperamide
400mg cimetidine
Half a white xanax stick sub'd (total of 4mg alpraz sub'd in the last few hrs)
Vaping the last of my 6% organic, mocha e-liquid

Gf should be here in 20 mins to stop by and taken me a run or two to swoop more clonazepam for (skeletal muscle relaxant properties, potency, and duration w/ MMT to help with anxiety-provoking chronic pain that gets worse as the analgesia of my dose wears off later in the evening/night) and hopefully a few more Qualitest 2mg bars from my homegirl Fazey.

Oh man I relate to the title of this thread so hard…

Anyway, I’ve just dosed up a 5 oz of Delsym 20 minutes ago, and will be adding 300 mgs of DXM in 40 minutes for a wild and crazy ride

't Is a very famous quote from trainspotting incase you didn't know, but yeah, I can definitely relate to it as well.. ;)

OT: Heroin. :) , gonna dose my 12mg bromazepam for today in a jiff, plus ibuprofen so my tooth doesn't get worse again over the weekend while I wait for my dentist appointment on monday.

- 2 shots of dope, some smoked too
- 2.5 mgs diazepam

Just want to make myself numb :\

Welcome back Joe Bean.

OT: 0.5 mg flubromazolam sublingual
5 mg FUB-PB22 oral
200 mg tianeptine oral
150 mg caffeine injected into the eye

Last edited:
Added 2 hours later:
-0.5 mg flubromazolam, sublingual
-750 mg codeine solution, oral
-150 mg caffeine solution, oral

Fuck I wish I had some 2'-oxo-PCE right now, or PCP (or even PCx) of any kind for that matter. Ran out of it 2 days ago, and miss it a lot; glad there's no withdrawal to speak of, considering I abused it well beyond reason (wake up with 10-14 mg in the morning, and then redose another 10 mg 90 minutes later - which would send a non-tolerant user into a hole for sure). But waiting for my 3-HO-PCE (new RC disso on the market) shipment now, which could arrive by Monday if I be lucky. 3HO-PCE is purported to have opioidergic effects at relevant doses (along with NMDA antagonism typical of PCP/PCE drugs), so that one could be fun. Morphine + PCP in one drug sounds like fun to me, anybody agree?

Have a nice weekend everyone. Mine is definitely off to a good start. Might add some synth noid (FUB-PB22) into the mix later on if I'm not stoned enough. 1 mg flubromazolam taken basically within a 2 hour window should hit me like a train, considering I have no tolerance to benzos whatsoever right now - my last benzo use/binge was 3 months ago, aside from the 0.5 mg fblam taken yesterday for sleep.

I'm in love with flubromazolam. Sure, my benzo experience is probably on the newbie-side of the spectrum, having tried only diazepam (500 mg total), nifoxipam (~150 mg total), and bromazepam (~50 mg total), but still - flubromazolam, in my subjective experience, blows all of them out of the water in terms of euphoria, muscle relaxation, clear-headedness, lack of amnesia (to which I'm very prone on benzos, esp diazepam and nifoxipam), and the duration is perfect IMO as well - taken for sleep it wears off by the morning, so I'm not loopy in the morning, while if dosed in the morning it lasts practically whole day and helps get nice zZz's when I go to sleep in the evening as well.

@HYH: I understand that you take your benzos sublingually (dissolve the pill under your tongue and so on)? How quickly do they kick in? My flubromazolam is dissolved in propylene glycol at 1 mg/ml concentration, so at a time I take 0.2-0.5 ml of the solution using a 1 ml rig and squirt it into my mouth, and hold it in there as long as possible, until my mouth is full of saliva; then I swallow it. That way a 0.5 mg dose, which is a pretty high dose, hits in 5-7 minutes. That's even faster than oral codeine, almost on par with oral FUB-PB22 which kicks in in 3-5 minutes. Some sources say that oral flubromazolam has a 30-60 minute come up, which is so much longer than the 5-10 minutes I experience. How could it be so?

Enough with the rambling. Flubromazolam, codeine, and caffeine are definitely at work already. Gotta shut up for a second here.

Well my third day since my switch. I switched from 8 mg which was lowered for two weeks from 16 mg of subutex a day it was spread out throughout a 16-18 hour day tho not all at once say like maintenance use. I used it for pain also. Don't ride on top of SUV when drunk can be a bad thing like broken back. Anyways I used to be on high dose of methadone two years ago 200mg a day. But the more I read and the more I realize not to chase the high I'm staying at 40 mg a day it's supposed to my like low dose of subutex and be a better high. So far so good I think the subs still blocking a bit but I can feel the methadone enough to clean and be up all day so I'm happy!! Mexico on Wednesday evening for three weeks !! My bday present to myself turned 35 on the 2nd!

I'm very high on heroin, bromazepam and hydroxyzine. Also smoking weed which I rarely do anymore. My friend had hydroxyzine leftovers that he wasn't using. So he gave them to me. I got like 10 x 25mg from him. I wonder if 25mg is enough to potentiate an opiate high properly? I took 50mg anyway, I'm fucking wrecked but its mostly because of the large amounts of heroin I've IV'd a few hrs ago and smoked more recently (just now) while I'm pretty sleep deprived (2 nights w/o sleep using amphetamines but I haven't taken any today so the sleep deprivation is kicking in hard now). That, along with the heroin (and the other downers + potentiator) makes for a very strong and euphoric, pleasant high. I am gonna have to do my best not to nod off all the time, especially while we're smoking spliff and get pretty baked. Weed makes me wanna nod, hard, right now!

Happy Saturday everyone! :)

Snorted some amps, drank some kratom, smoked a hash spliff. Actually thought that I wasn't high after taking amphetamine but I clearly have a ton of energy and a mood lift, maybe I should add some clonazepam to balance my buzz.

70mg liquid methadone
50mg hydroxyzine pamoate (Atarax or Vistaril aka best AH to potentiate opioids euporigenically
1mg alprazolam subL'd (half a white Qualitest xanax bar)
4mg clonazepam subL'd
1g cimetidine + 400mg + cimetidine prior to the k-pins I just put under my tongue<3
+ caffeine- French-press Kona latte
2 Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9% ABV to potentiate methadone+BZD-GABAergic euphoria and anxiolytic euphoria<3

%)Wanna re-up on clonazeee later today or those high-Qualitest white ladders, or simply medical-grade cannabliss.%)

Other than that, I'm high asf. Luckily, I woke myself up before I slept through such a great cocktail.

Last edited:
Heroin (smoked)
50mg Methadone
30mg Diazepam
75mg Chlordiazpoxide
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin

Sipping on some coffee and smoking cigarettes
feels g00d, :)

6mg hydromorphone (4mg oral/2mg insuff)
0.5 clonazepam
Monsterrrrr
x2 500mg APAP/65mg caffeine pills

Dilaudid's are pretty cool, but I thought they'd be better (probably my own tolerance lol). Didn't know you had to snort em (or IV and plug which I don't do currently) so I didn't feel much off the 4 but the 2mg bump a bit after had me nice and warm :)

In order of ingestion, which took about 3 minutes total:

-300 mg tianeptine, oral as powder
-6 mg FUB-PB22 (potent CB1 and CB2 agonist), oral solution
-750 mg codeine
-0.8 mg flubromazolam
-200 mg coffeine, oral coffee solution (with coconut milk, yummy - sometimes the health-conscious wifey does get some good stuffs!)

Was quite sober when I started typing this, but now I'm very non-sober; few nods go in the way. Nice Saturday evenings everybody.

....Actually it turns out that I'm out of them nods right now, to finish the post. Everyone, enjoy your Saturdays. I sure asll wil mie

Last edited:
3meo pcp and kratom. then went fishing and caught the biggest bass i've ever caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.