• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a quarter gram of oxycodone will definitely numb some pain, that's for sure...

its a good thing that pharmacy didn't give you that amox on time....you couldive mainlined it and OD !!

phuck pharmacists
I know, right? I called all three to ask if they would be willing to help me out because I was in a lot of pain and too low on money to go see a doctor who was on call during the weekend because it was the end of the month. Also I knew my dentist would just give me the script for free, which I also told all three of them.

They actually kinda spoke to me like I was a drug seeker and all three of them were just being flat-out rude to me over it. I really still don't get why they declined me in the first place, but I definitely don't understand why they had to be rude about it when I tried to explain the situation.

OT; Just woke up so not high (yet). :)

Not too high but alright despite the fact that I've been feeling anxious and nauseous since I woke up. Smoked a spliff in the morning which helped a bit aand some kratom too.

How u like the pce? Mxe was my favorite drug....these days I have 3meopcp...but I don't like it. And rarely do it.

I like it. I have used it a lot (about 3-4 g in a year), but I have nothing to compare it to - it's the only dissociative of the arylcyclohexylamine class that I've tried. Nonetheless, I find it very good: it's quite stimulating (but not too much, and even sedating if taken in the evening IME), not very manic, pretty euphoric, the visual acuity that it provides is great. Combine with a lil' opioid and it's phenomenal! But yeah, can't compare it to any other PCx.

OT:
-12 mg O-PCE
-1 mg FUB-PB22
-600 mg codeine
-100 mg caffeine + medium valerian (green tea + valerian tea)

Waiting for my tianeptine order. Should be great.

80mg oxy IV, 12mg bromazepam & my lame meds (APAP, ibuprofen, amoxicillin) from the dentist for the abcess.

The apap is definitely helping and I think the amoxicillin is beginning to work as well. :) The swelling seems to have gone down a little bit and the pain has begun to decrease as well. I'm out of ibuprofen now though, don't feel like going to buy a new box of it. Only the amoxicillin is truly important, and the apap is a brand new box so I have plenty of those to deal with the fever until the amoxicillin takes care of it permanently.

70mg methadone + 100mg hydroxyzine pam + 1200mg cimetidne + coffee&nicotine

Hydroxyzine is a wonderful AH for potentiating opioids, in the light that it actually potentiates the analgesic properties. It doesn't just potentiate the sedative effects of opioids and alleviate unwanted histmaninergic side-effects, it's sedative and anxiolytic properties complement analgesia (much like orphenadrine) and anxiolysis. Not to mention, hydroxzyine is a mild CYP2D6 inhibitor, which to a lesser degree slows metabolism of methadone in the likes of cimetidine, a potent 2D6/3A4-inhibitor.

May likely stagger some GBP (have the 400mg capsules left over from the car accident) here soon too.

^ hell yes, hyh. Hydroxyzine is an excellent potentiator for opiates.
You should try Promethazine also bro, IMO it's even better than Hydroxyzine.

OT,

40mg Methadone (40mg wafer, yum)
75mg Oxycodone (2.5 30mg Roxy's)
2.5mg Lorazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
Nicotine (Marlboro 27s)
Caffeine (Coffee)

Lol Sir.

OT

I smoked Meth today, (well it's now considered yesterday), I had an amazing fuck sesh. I still feel really good. My dick is sore as a mother Fckr, if Im sore, I can't imagine how she's feeling right now lol.

I can't sleep for Shit

I'm smoking Heroin right now. My last hit of crystal was at 10.30pm.. It's almost 2 right now.

Smoked Meth + smoked Heroin is actually a really euphoric combo.
The meth for sure is over powering my heroin..
Not surprised though because my meth tolerance is very low, I rarely smoke Meth.. And on the other hand my Heroin / opiate tolerance is through the roof. Daily opiate user for the past 10 years, and the longest I was clean within those 10 years was a month.

It certainly is, especially if one is aiming to potentiate the sedation to a lesser degree than promethazine or even DPH (anticholinergic properties that hydroxyzine lacks). Promethazine is a great potentiator of methadone in particular IME, especially for a proper nod from the sedative/hypnotic effects when prometh is taken at higher doses (which for myself is ~50-75mg<). Although, I definitely end up taking a solid opioid-induced nap for a few hrs if I take the higher doses. Which is nice if I'm aiming for that. I wish I had a script for promethazine, M-Codone. Are you prescribed prometh man?

OT: 70mg liquid methadone + 75mg hydroxyzine + 1g cimetidine + cawfee&nick-O-teen. Vaping some fire e-liquid that taste like "Blue Razz" flavored candy (i.e. the blue razz Dum Dum suckers made in the USA)

hyh,

Yes sir. I'm prescribed 100mg of Promethazine @ 25mg 4x daily, although my Rx states to take 2 tablets 2x daily. My doctor prescribed it to me as an opiate adjunct. Esp when I got on Methadone, because it was getting me nauseous every morning with stomach pains caused by the nausea. Prometh fixed all that.

hyh,

Yes sir. I'm prescribed 100mg of Promethazine @ 25mg 4x daily, although my Rx states to take 2 tablets 2x daily. My doctor prescribed it to me as an opiate adjunct. Esp when I got on Methadone, because it was getting me nauseous every morning with stomach pains caused by the nausea. Prometh fixed all that.

Well shit, I'm gonna have to look into mentioning something to my GP. I definitely appreciate promethazine as an opioid-adjunct AH. Like orphenadrine (but not to the extent of said potentiation property) and hydroxyzine, I also think it adds to analgesia via it's sedative effects complementing the pain-relieving effects of opioids. Would you agree?

Yes, absolutely.

Promethazine potenteates opiates in every way possible IMO.

-Euphoria
-Sedation
-Analgesia
Etc..

Yes, absolutely.

Promethazine potenteates opiates in every way possible IMO.

-Euphoria
-Sedation
-Analgesia
Etc..

Agreed, in definitely is in favor of the sedation factor which I'm a fan of personally.

OT: Took a 0.5mg xanax sublingually after dosing 400mg cimetidine to potentiate the effects of my methadone and the anxiolysis of alprazolam.

Disagree, personally IME hydroxyzine is the best antihistamine for opiate potentiation hands down. Way better than promethazine.

IMO other antihistamines, while they do potentiate the sedative effects rather strongly, they (save for hydroxyzine) don't really improve the 'real' and most important quality of the opiate high (the actual euphoria and 'dreamy' effects). IMO it doesn't do much else for the opiate high, most AH's even tend to make its effects somewhat dirty (that's what it feels like to me anyway) while hydroxyzine doesn't do anything but improve the high on every level (enhanced euphoria, sedative effects, antiemetic effects, probably something i'm forgetting). So there's really no beating hydroxyzine if you ask me, it's the best antihistamine for potentiating opiates hands down! (to me anyway).
But I guess since you prefer promethazine, it's still all just a matter of personal taste. ;)

Last edited:
~100mg crystal d-meth vaped + m-amp preload: 800mg chelated magnesium + multivitamin/vitamin D/C/E + 5mg melatonin + selenium + 200mg 5-htp + rhodiola rosea + ashwaghanda + nicotine (mACH/acetylcholine something or other, I forget the technical MOA, has significant neuroprotective properties against amp/meth neurotoxicity) + alprazolam (neuroprotective against electrotoxicity) + chromium + N-acetyl-L-tyrosine + and finally, gingko bilboa.

I find that the m-amp experience is much better when I preload neuroprotectant agents before dosing meth/amps. Ultimately, using D-isomer amphetamines makes a huge difference in a more euphorigenic and smooth exp. The experience is more euphoric/smooth, the comedown is MUCH smoother and my body feels WAY healthier. I don't feel like my dopaminergic brain functions have been raped and pillaged. I'm forutnate to have all these supplements/vitamins sitting around my house because my parents are advocates of body/mind health and using said supplements, they also purchase mine which I'm grateful for. I'm not able to work currently due to the car accident (broken femurs, shattered pelvis, metal rods in both legs and pelvic region all the way down to my knees where they were "hammered" into my bones. Going to deal with chronic pain issues the rest of my life now and get to look forward to a possible knee replacement in the future due to all the hardware in me).

P2C- Yo I agree on the hydroxyzine statement 100%. For example, doxylamine succinate is super dirty with way too much anticholinergic properties as well as many of the heavier, dirtier AH's like brompheniramine and chlorpheniramine. Which almost cause me anxiety due to the anticholinergic/mACH-antagonistic properties being too prominent IMO. Bromphen gave me a panic attack when I took it, so has doxylamine succinate in too high a dose. I can't fathom those that use queitapine in low, antihistaminergic doses to potentiate their opioids like neanderthals at the MMT clinic I go to or using promethazine in 150mg< doses. That would be awful IMO. Overall the best potentiators are cimetidine, hydroxyzine, 25-100mg promethazine, BZD's and derivatives/thienos (i.e. etizolam, metizolam, brotizolam ect), NMDA-antagonists/arylcyclohexylamines/dissociatives (i.e. 60-90mg DXM, low dose ketamine, MXE, 2-'Oxo-PCE), and without a doubt CANNABIS.

Last edited:
Just took a Sandoz 2mg alprazolam tab. I have virtually zero benzo tolerance so I should feel pretty good soon. Also dosed 60mg Methadone this morning.

~30mg d-methamphetamine vaped
1mg clonazepam SL
0.25mg alprazolam SL
800mg gabapentin
Nicotine via Joyetech box mod vape with Mt. Dew-esque e-liquid (organic, made here locally)
+Coffee

Last edited:
Woke up with 12 mg O-PCE and 300 mg codeine. Trying to cut down on the ol' codeine, which seems to be going fine.

The clonazepam is still going strong, the peak duration is from over
Another 0.25mg alprazolam subL
400mg cimetidine 1 hr prior to BZD's
800mg gabapentin
Few bowls of cannabis, seems like a sativa-dominant hybrid strain of low-shelf medicinal weed
+nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.