• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep sitting up yesterday then got my knod on redosing and subsequently sleeping.

This happens every time I get a good Opiate in me this time hydrom. Earlier this AM I did a bit of hydo codiene, codone, and morphome with a percocet (oxycodone) along with that trifecta of hydro opiates.

Got up cooked a big breakfast and tried to post earlier in this thread "typed a bit knoddy, no knodding" and fell asleep with the phone in my hand to give you an idea of how knoddy I got.

I think it's because I just can't sleep without opiates. Between withdrawal and pain it doesn't happen, sleep that is.

Anyways feel damn good now.

12 mg O-PCE. Quite a good morning. Love dissos because you can make them either sedating or stimulating depending on time of day or preference.

I've been on suboxone for 4 years now, and every afternoon when I take my second dose, I feel my body just slowing down... its great I fucking love it. Being on a high dose of suboxone for 4 years I definitely feel a toll on my body, its like I'm just permanently numbed to the world... but I fucking love it. Very little emotions, I can sleep for 11 hours without waking up ONCE, these are just some of the perks my friends...

Ugh, steel reserve 211's are soooo gross. LOL. I've had such horrible hangover from drinking 40 oz 211's

All I remember about 211 was I was hungover the next day.

Still waiting for things to kick in.

100 mg methadone
2 hits vaporized D-methamphetamine plus a 25mg oral dose of Methamphetamine
Copule tokes of hash

drinking lots and lots of green tea and studying/listening to music. want pampam, want ampamp more, want opiate most. will dose the valiumyum before bed.

being sober for an extended period of time feels WEIRD man, so WEIRD

^ being sober is weird indeed. Haven't been in that state for a year I think if we want to get technical. Great job on minimizing the boozin', Sir.

OT:
-strong valerian + green tea = some 100 mg caffeine plus a lil' GABA-receptor-tickling
-14 mg O-PCE
-600 mg codeine
-2 mg FUB-PB22

Stoned I am, but still functioning. Nice feels.

70mg liquid methadone
2g gabapentin (400mg caps staggered//400mg x 5)
1g cimetidine (T:1hr< prior to dosing my MTD)
75mg hydroxyzine
50mg metroprolol
+coffee & nicotine (vaping some delicious, organic, mocha "Custom Vapes", a locally MfG'd e-juice)

What's this "sober" business, it sounds lame...

(He says with only his 20 dollars worth of weed, lol)

Pint of vodka. Ten g Kratom. 1 g phenibut. Legal fade cocktail.

Made a Dr appointment today to get opiates ...since I had spine surgery 1.5 yrs ago I imagine it will be easy to score. It doesn't hurt at all anymore....but I've earned it.

Might do some pcp later if I get drunk enough....otherwise the Shit weird me out

^ being sober is weird indeed. Haven't been in that state for a year I think if we want to get technical. Great job on minimizing the boozin', Sir.

OT:
-strong valerian + green tea = some 100 mg caffeine plus a lil' GABA-receptor-tickling
-14 mg O-PCE
-600 mg codeine
-2 mg FUB-PB22

Stoned I am, but still functioning. Nice feels.

How u like the pce? Mxe was my favorite drug....these days I have 3meopcp...but I don't like it. And rarely do it.

How u like the pce? Mxe was my favorite drug....these days I have 3meopcp...but I don't like it. And rarely do it.

It's not quite as good as MXE, I agree, but I still think it's pretty great in its own way. I think I like 3-meo-pcp as much as I do because I tried it plenty of times while MXE was still available (and usually it was even in my stash at the same time as 3-meo-pcp when I still did both very often). Therefore I saw/see it more as a unique drug (in the same class of drugs, yes, but unique nonetheless) instead of trying to find a replacement for MXE in it.

I think part of the reason you don't like 3-meo-pcp might be because you are looking to it for a replacement of MXE, which would be disappointing to me as well. I could be wrong of course, but you might want to try looking at 3-meo-pcp more like another unique dissociative with its very own pros and cons instead of a replacement for the beloved MXE.

I do know that I might regard the stuff differently if I hadn't tested it so many, many times while MXE was still available.

OT: A lot of oxy (240mg), 24mg bromazepam, 1g of acetaminophen for the fever I got from the abcess I have (on my tooth, it's nothing IV-related), 600mg ibuprofen to slow down/help stop the infection of said tooth and 825mg (I think?) amoxicillin (the antibiotics I have to take for a week before the dentist can get to work. ;) ).

It sucks that the abcess started to form Friday evening (pretty late in the evening), and none of the 3 pharmacies that were open during the weekend were willing to give me the amoxicillin in advance with a promise of getting the script delivered to them today. Assholes.

They're the only reason it got a chance to become big enough to cause a fever in the first place (the pharmacy that I always go to for all my meds would have done this without any problem).

Anyway, I got all the right meds now, and the fever already dropped considerably compared to this morning, (I woke up with 40°C which is quite a lot) but I think that has more to do with the fever-reducing properties of APAP, since antibiotics need a few days to start working properly.

But yeah, I'm very high now and since the fever dropped late this afternoon I've been feeling so much better and actually able to get high again. :) Now it's time to nod. Have a good night BL

Last edited:
^ 240 of oxy tonight? going hard tonight...congrats bro! i wish i felt that good

I did 3meo pcp while already drunk tonight.....and it was awesome.

its a good thing that pharmacy didn't give you that amox on time....you couldive mainlined it and OD !!

phuck pharmacists

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.